Author Topic: Gay Actress Said She is Going To Take A Baseball Bat To Every Republican And Trump Supporter  (Read 2730 times)

Offline mirraflake

Bring it on beotch. I will shove that baseball bat so far up your a** you can use it as a toothpick to pick your girlfriends pubes from your teeth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/10/orange-is-the-new-black-star-threatens-to-beat-republicans-with-baseball-bat-after-trump-win/

The fine female  in question

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 05:39:33 pm by mirraflake »

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Never bring a bat to a gunfight.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bolobaby

Huh. I thought that was Michael Moore.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

Conservatives do not burn cars, smash windows, and beat people because they disagreed with their vote.

But, in the liberal mind, conservatives are the ones that need to be feared.
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline mirraflake

Huh. I thought that was Michael Moore.

Stop insulting Michael Moore

@bolobaby

Offline dfwgator

Bring it on beotch. I will shove that baseball bat so far up your a** you can use it as a toothpick to pick your girlfriends pubes from your teeth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/10/orange-is-the-new-black-star-threatens-to-beat-republicans-with-baseball-bat-after-trump-win/

Offline dfwgator

She forgot one little thing,  Trump supporters tend to be armed.

Offline bolobaby

Stop insulting Michael Moore

@bolobaby

@mirraflake

Sorry, but they both have the same scrot-chin.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I would pray people like that moron would attempt to assault me with a baseball bat.

Just to be fair, I would limit myself to using just a 5' staff only 1" in diameter in defense.   But knowing how those cowards and thugs operate, a fair fight is not what they have in mind. They would try to bash in heads while you sleep, or gather a few hundred of their depraved pals to gang up on an old couple trying to cross the street.

But hey - if they really want to dance, I think we ought to dance right back and put them down like the dogs they are when they attempt that crap.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mirraflake

Conservatives do not burn cars, smash windows, and beat people because they disagreed with their vote.

But, in the liberal mind, conservatives are the ones that need to be feared.

Numerous people have brought up Civil War II  over the last few years...I always looked at them as cranks  and kooks.

TBH I really don't know now ..there is so much hatred between the two sides and it is getting worse.

I was on the New Balance FB page. Never have I sen so much hatred

@bolobaby

Offline GAJohnnie

And they wonder why I have a conceal carry permit?

Offline bolobaby

@GAJohnnie

You scary gun nut!
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline GAJohnnie

Funny thing is it was not until the Left start rioting over political issues last year that I decided I needed one. So they can thank themselves for making me a "Scary gun nut"

:whistle:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:59:06 pm by GAJohnnie »

Offline andy58-in-nh

It's a bit premature to start talking about guns, don't you think?

Moose season doesn't open for another two weeks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GAJohnnie

Offline Frank Cannon

Is she angry because Donny won or because she realized that she has absolutely no influence on what people think. How much pimping did these celebrity losers do for Hitlary and it didn't matter on bit......if anything it turned people off to their low viewership shows.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And oh yeah...THAT'S A MAN, BABY!!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Henry Noel

I thought that was the bat.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Sooooo...do you whip out your card and shove it in someone's face proclaiming "THIS is the most powerful permit in the world"...?????
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What you said!
@dfwgator

Wow. Seriesly. This person looks exactly, and I mean exactly, like my attorney--in drag. Dang fine lawyer. Don't want to know any more than that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline rodamala

A sturdy lass.

Offline rodamala

Sooooo...do you whip out your card and shove it in someone's face proclaiming "THIS is the most powerful permit in the world"...?????

If I can picture anyone being her prison bitch, it's Johnny Rebel Jackass Jr.