Author Topic: The funniest parts of Hillary's tragic concession speech  (Read 780 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The funniest parts of Hillary's tragic concession speech
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:55:03 pm »
November 10, 2016
The funniest parts of Hillary's tragic concession speech
By Ed Straker

After renting the Javits Center for the largest loser's convention in history, Hillary Clinton finally gave a concession speech the following day.  I just wish I knew what her tears tasted like.

Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

Hillary wants to work with Trump?  Donald Trump wants to prosecute her!  Do you think she will "work with" investigators who want to find out how she obstructed justice and destroyed government evidence?  Will she "work with" Bill to find out what was offered to Loretta Lynch at that private meeting on her plane?

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_funniest_parts_of_hillarys_tragic_concession_speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The funniest parts of Hillary's tragic concession speech
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 03:20:10 am »
This is another good read.  But I think this is my favorite of the funniest parts of Hillary's concession speech   88devil

Our constitutional democracy ... enshrines the rule of law.

Really?  Hillary didn't show that when she repeatedly broke the law, letting her maid print out classified emails, and engaging in a cover-up afterward.  She didn't have a problem with Obama repeatedly breaking the law, be it changing Obamacare without legislation or legalizing illegal aliens without an act of Congress or mass pardons of criminals from jails.  By the way, I think this is the first time during the campaign that Hillary has mentioned the word "Constitution."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_funniest_parts_of_hillarys_tragic_concession_speech.html#ixzz4PfOEAQbC

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 04:01:53 am »
She's accused of all these things, she probably did most of them and we wouldn't be dealing with any of this if the FBI had imo, rightfully indicted her months ago. But all the same, it is a sad spectacle we are watching. Great Trump won; but no reason to gloat about it. Now is the time to get to work.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 01:26:57 pm »
She's accused of all these things, she probably did most of them and we wouldn't be dealing with any of this if the FBI had imo, rightfully indicted her months ago. But all the same, it is a sad spectacle we are watching. Great Trump won; but no reason to gloat about it. Now is the time to get to work.

The work to restore this nation is hard, and will require the cooperation of folks of goodwill.   As I've expressed elsewhere,  there is no benefit to being sore winners and engaging in vendettas against vanquished opponents.  Certainly not at the expense of the swift overhauling of bad government policies that have stifled economic growth.

Keep in mind that, eight years ago, Obama quickly decided not to prosecute Bush administration officials.   Trump should adopt a similar attitude and stay focused on the future.  What's past is past - the Clintons are finished, even if they're never fitted for orange jumpsuits.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide