Author Topic: First day as First Lady... Melania Trump dresses demurely in an all-black outfit as she travels to Washington, D.C. to meet President Obama and Michelle with newly-elected husband Donald  (Read 3339 times)

Silver Pines

Attention Wal*Mart shoppers!  We're having a Price Rollback in ladies fashions on boob belts.  Clearance price 2 for $1.99.

@rodamala

Lol, damn it, diet soda on the desk thanks to you.

Offline montanajoe

Offline libertybele

The real first lady is Ivanka, I doubt he sleeps in the same bed as Melania.

Wow.  Time to stand behind our President elect and get the disdain in check.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mirraflake

We had a WH tour a year ago. What boggles the mind is how small it is inside. The rooms you see on TV which look large are tiny.

Offline Norm Lenhart

We had a WH tour a year ago. What boggles the mind is how small it is inside. The rooms you see on TV which look large are tiny.

By kid went to the Louve (however it's spelled) in France while in the USAF. She said the Mona Lisa is like a foot ish square and behind so much security you can barely see the smile. she couldn't believe how small it was either. TV/Camera angles are amazing things.

Silver Pines

She is, but that pea coat look is not doing her any favors.

@Norm Lenhart

I agree.  A-lines are pretty shapeless and really don't complement the female body. 

I have to admit, though, as a woman it will be interesting to see her clothing choices after 8 years of Michelle and her absence of taste.  Melania hasn't always made the best choices---I think she wore something cold-shoulder to a debate---but she'll have people advising her.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
By kid went to the Louve (however it's spelled) in France while in the USAF. She said the Mona Lisa is like a foot ish square and behind so much security you can barely see the smile. she couldn't believe how small it was either. TV/Camera angles are amazing things.

The same with Dali's Persistance of Memory. Has to be the smallest painting I've ever seen. On the other hand, Picasso's Guernica was ginormous.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

@Norm Lenhart

I agree.  A-lines are pretty shapeless and really don't complement the female body. 

I have to admit, though, as a woman it will be interesting to see her clothing choices after 8 years of Michelle and her absence of taste.  Melania hasn't always made the best choices---I think she wore something cold-shoulder to a debate---but she'll have people advising her.

Years ago, Ivanka Trump was a guest judge on "Project Runway. Tim Gunn said she had impeccable taste.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️