Author Topic: Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:58:36 pm »

Posted By David Hookstead On 3:25 PM 11/09/2016 In | No Comments

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

duck @DuckFanAccount

my mom is talking about assassinate donald trump. watch out guy my white suburban mother is coming for you
10:44 AM - 9 Nov 2016

more

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/twitter-erupts-with-calls-for-donald-trump-to-be-assassinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 04:08:47 pm »
I notice all these Snowflakes are asking for others to do the killing. Probably because they are too lazy to step up themselves.

BTW, funny the people calling for this voted for Hitlary because she was going to ban guns.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 04:16:55 pm »
Leftists with guns are scary indeed.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:26:16 pm »
The nuts are coming out of the woodwork.  Why is it that most of the mentally ill vote Rat?

Never mind.  I answered my own question.

My guess is that these loons don't vote at all.  They would have to tear themselves away from whatever device they use to twitter all day and night.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 05:15:20 pm »
Let's see, JFK no calls for assassination by Conservatives,probable mob hit, Nixon active calls for assassination, Reagan liberals not only call for but attempted assassination lunatic probably influenced by liberals, Ford attempted assassination by liberals, Clinton President, no calls for assassination by Conservatives. Bush President, liberals uniformly call for his assassination, produce movies about it and have wet dreams of him having a horrific death, Obama no calls for assassination by Conservatives, no one wants to make him a martyr. Trump President elect and already the liberals are calling for his assassination, and yet it is Conservatives that are tarred with the brush of extremism, hate and violence. Only in America! :shrug:

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 06:50:24 pm »
Seems like certain internet leftists are due some Secret Service interviews...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 07:08:34 pm »

Posted By David Hookstead On 3:25 PM 11/09/2016 In | No Comments

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

more

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/twitter-erupts-with-calls-for-donald-trump-to-be-assassinated/

Here's another unfortunate pack of mutants who ought to be penciled in for a sudden visit from the angel of death.