Author Topic: Trump Campaign Does Not Rule Out Special Prosecutor For Hillary Clinton - "All In Good Time"  (Read 7035 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

There is a blood debt to be paid by the Clintons.   It is not justice to let them escape it.

We may disagree on a lot, but we are lockstep on this.

Offline jpsb

The Democrats created our current spoils system of governance.   Let us show them why they should not have done this.

You are right but ....

First I want to know what crimes were committed, public humiliation is punishment too.

Let's not make a martyr of Hillary. We have a country to save.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Criminal enablers need their feet held to the fire. Here, Twitter and everywhere else.

Better be careful. I see someone accusing Ben Howe of threatening arson against Trump for saying he intends to hold Trump's feet to the fire.

I tell ya man, we're dealing with liberals.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

I care.   I want her and Bill in prison.   I want as many Democrats and especially their party's leadership thrown in prison as possible.   

They are the source of much rot in our society and our governance,   and until criminality is punished harshly,   we merely encourage more of it in the future.   

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Better be careful. I see someone accusing Ben Howe of threatening arson against Trump for saying he intends to hold Trump's feet to the fire.

I tell ya man, we're dealing with liberals.

Oh God how true that is...

The enemy within.

Offline jpsb

And if it leads to a trial, then do it.

If serious felonies are uncovered then all hell breaks out.  Should she face jail time absolutely, will prosecuting Hillary rip the country in half absolutely. First I want to know what we are looking at.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If serious felonies are uncovered then all hell breaks out.  Should she face jail time absolutely, will prosecuting Hillary rip the country in half absolutely. First I want to know what we are looking at.

If it does it does. Thats all on Hillary and the Dems. Thats no reason to abandon our system of justice.

Hillary and the rest should absolutely go through all of the FULL legal process and we will then know what we are looking at (more than we already do). None of us are saying Trump should slap cuffs on her and throw her in jail. That would be a bannana republic.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Like hell I'll drop it. You want a murderer to walk just so you can feel better and Trump can avoid having to do his job. Thats total bullshit. You call that justice? I whish I could stick you in front of the families of the men she killed and watch you squirm telling them that crap to their faces.

That is just mind-bogglingly stupid.   Trump's got a country to run now.  Cut him a break and give him a passing shot at it, rather than insist that he poison the well by pursuing vendettas like a third world dictator.   

I gotta say -  Trump's biggest problem may be the pettiness and assholery of his supporters.  Congratuations.  The dog caught the car.  Help Trump figure out what to do with it - don't cut him off at the knees by insisting he satisfy your foolish thirst for revenge.   

You won, Clinton lost.  Don't be a sore winner.  I sure hope Trump is wiser than you are.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Norm Lenhart

That is just mind-bogglingly stupid.   Trump's got a country to run now.  Cut him a break and give him a passing shot at it, rather than insist that he poison the well by pursuing vendettas like a third world dictator.   

I gotta say -  Trump's biggest problem may be the pettiness and assholery of his supporters.  Congratuations.  The dog caught the car.  Help Trump figure out what to do with it - don't cut him off at the knees by insisting he satisfy your foolish thirst for revenge.   

You won, Clinton lost.  Don't be a sore winner.  I sure hope Trump is wiser than you are.

Calling it stupid 5 times does not change the fact it's not.

BTW, If you recall, I wasn't on Team Trump. But he won and he has a sworn oath coming up to uphold the laws of this country. All of them. He cannot legally pick and choose to ignore them like Obama. If you think he can, thats mind bogglingly stupid.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Calling it stupid 5 times does not change the fact it's not.

BTW, If you recall, I wasn't on Team Trump. But he won and he has a sworn oath coming up to uphold the laws of this country. All of them. He cannot legally pick and choose to ignore them like Obama. If you think he can, thats mind bogglingly stupid.

I have no objection to the FBI doing its job and continuing its investigation.  But appointing a special prosecutor to go after the Clintons?   That would obliterate any goodwill Trump is trying to forge for his agenda.   And yeah,  that agenda's far more important than your thirst for revenge.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

I have no objection to the FBI doing its job and continuing its investigation.  But appointing a special prosecutor to go after the Clintons?   That would obliterate any goodwill Trump is trying to forge for his agenda.   And yeah,  that agenda's far more important than your thirst for revenge.

Trumps agenda, whatever it may be does not 'trump' the rule of law. But for some reason you want to strip him of the legal tools at his disposal in order to protect a liberal murderer and deny justice to the families of her victims. Why do you want a liberal murderer protected from American law and what separates you from a Democrat based on your statements of support for protecting hillary from justice on this thread?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:41:51 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You are right but ....

First I want to know what crimes were committed, public humiliation is punishment too.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Trumps agenda, whatever it may be does not 'trump' the rule of law. But for some reason you want to strip him of the legal tools at his disposal in order to protect a liberal murderer and deny justice to the families of her victims. Why do you want a liberal murderer protected from American law and what separates you from a Democrat based on your statements of support for protecting hillary from justice on this thread?

You sounding more and more irrational in your thirst for revenge.   I want Trump and Paul Ryan to work together to pass the House GOP's ambitious agenda to get this country working again.   That agenda is imperiled by idiots clamoring for a vanquished political opponent to be jailed.   That's how they do things in a banana republic.  We're better than that.     

Offline Norm Lenhart

You sounding more and more irrational in your thirst for revenge.   I want Trump and Paul Ryan to work together to pass the House GOP's ambitious agenda to get this country working again.   That agenda is imperiled by idiots clamoring for a vanquished political opponent to be jailed.   That's how they do things in a banana republic.  We're better than that.     

You didn't answer the question. Painting me as irrational does not alter the facts in evidence.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
I am of the opinion that one of the things that needs to be on the agenda (no, not even in the top 10) is a constitutional amendment that limits the pardon authority to only those that have been convicted of a crime.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You are right but ....

This is a reasonable position.   Let the FBI continue its investigation, but don't appoint a special prosecutor.   Making a martyr out of Clinton helps no one, least of all the GOP's ability to pass its agenda.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You didn't answer the question. Painting me as irrational does not alter the facts in evidence.

Clinton is not a "murderer".  Grow the f*** up. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You are right but ....

Agreed.

I was a little nervous after Trump won.

Aggressively going after Hillary would make the Trump Presidency look like Hugo Chavez IMO.

Trump doesn't need that right now.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Clinton is not a "murderer".  Grow the f*** up.

She got 4 men killed in Bhenghazi they died because of her directly. YOU grow the F' up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I care.   I want her and Bill in prison.   I want as many Democrats and especially their party's leadership thrown in prison as possible.   

They are the source of much rot in our society and our governance,   and until criminality is punished harshly,   we merely encourage more of it in the future.   

Ditto that!

• Technical
She got 4 men killed in Bhenghazi they died because of her directly. YOU grow the F' up.

Incompetence is not a crime, and she lost. The House investigated her but didn't impeach.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Incompetence is not a crime, and she lost. The House investigated her but didn't impeach.

You really should put me on ignore if you are going to use Democrat talking points to reply to me.

• Technical
You really should put me on ignore if you are going to use Democrat talking points to reply to me.

:shrug:

Sorry Norm, just the way I see it. HRC has been rebuked publicly and now politically as well. The Clintons are done in DC, unless Chelsea decides to get in on the action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:shrug:

Sorry Norm, just the way I see it. HRC has been rebuked publicly and now politically as well. The Clintons are done in DC, unless Chelsea decides to get in on the action.

I dunno, WTF.  Did you listen to her concession speech?  Didn't sound like she was planning on going away.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I dunno, WTF.  Did you listen to her concession speech?  Didn't sound like she was planning on going away.

She will.

The Dems have ever been ruthless with failure on this scale.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink