Author Topic: Trump Campaign Does Not Rule Out Special Prosecutor For Hillary Clinton - "All In Good Time"  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The cowardice on display in this thread is astounding.

After months and years of breathing fire about convicting the guilty the same people are suddenly worried that getting justice for the victims and their families would make us look bad.

Time to stop blaming congress for caving in and look at yourselves.

Somebody needs to write letters to the families of the victims and explain that we're real sorry about the loss of your loved ones but we don't want to look bad or appear over aggressive.

It's called common sense, not cowardice.   You don't burn political goodwill by engaging in vendettas.  As was mentioned, that's what happens in banana republics.   Clinton lost.  The people dispensed the only form of justice that really matters.  Drop it and let's move forward with the reform agenda that a GOP Congress and President can achieve.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's called common sense, not cowardice.   You don't burn political goodwill by engaging in vendettas.  As was mentioned, that's what happens in banana republics.   Clinton lost.  The people dispensed the only form of justice that really matters.  Drop it and let's move forward with the reform agenda that a GOP Congress and President can achieve.
Bhenghazi and the Clinton foundation have nothing at all to do with the election.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ford pardoned Nixon.
obama will pardon clinton.

This "gets Trump off the hook" as to what to do about her.

If he directed his administration to go after her, he would be labeled a heartless tyrant by the left and the media, with some impact. The ramifications in both Congress and the country would last his entire time in office.

If he pardons her, it would damage him (with his own people) as much as Nixon's pardon damaged Gerald Ford. He would be attacked as bein' in cahoots with her, because "they all take care of each other". And, as has often been said in here, it was because he was "just another New York liberal, like her."

Let obama do the deed.
His hands are already dirty.
Let her wander off with the pardon around her neck.
Into oblivion.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Ford pardoned Nixon.
obama will pardon clinton.

This "gets Trump off the hook" as to what to do about her.

If he directed his administration to go after her, he would be labeled a heartless tyrant by the left and the media, with some impact. The ramifications in both Congress and the country would last his entire time in office.

If he pardons her, it would damage him (with his own people) as much as Nixon's pardon damaged Gerald Ford. He would be attacked as bein' in cahoots with her, because "they all take care of each other". And, as has often been said in here, it was because he was "just another New York liberal, like her."

Let obama do the deed.
His hands are already dirty.
Let her wander off with the pardon around her neck.
Into oblivion.

If four of your relatives die to further the ambitions of a politician, remind me to send you a copy of your post. 

Whenever a Democrat commits treason during the Trump administration, I want you to come here and remind us all how it is more important to be politically expedient than to follow the law. Then I want you to tell us how that makes you different than any Democrat who makes excuses for Black Lives matter or for the terrorists in GITMO who they feel should be allowed to run free as a matter of political expedience.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Bhenghazi and the Clinton foundation have nothing at all to do with the election.

Magnanimity in victory is a virtue.  And Fishrrman's absolutely right:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Magnanimity in victory is a virtue.  And Fishrrman's absolutely right:

The constitution has no magnonomy amendment. Do you believe America is a nation of laws? Yes or no. There is no maybe.

Yes or no?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:14:55 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
If four of your relatives die to further the ambitions of a politician, remind me to send you a copy of your post. 

Whenever a Democrat commits treason during the Trump administration, I want you to come here and remind us all how it is more important to be politically expedient than to follow the law. Then I want you to tell us how that makes you different than any Democrat who makes excuses for Black Lives matter or for the terrorists in GITMO who they feel should be allowed to run free as a matter of political expedience.

Only a fool really believes Clinton will wander off into oblivion. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she ran for the next available senate seat from NY (If her daughter isn't running for it) and win by a wide margin.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The constitution has no magnonomy amendment. Do you believe America is a nation of laws? Yes or no. There is no maybe.

Yes or no?

Yes, but that doesn't justify a political vendetta.  Don't be stupid.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yes, but that doesn't justify a political vendetta.  Don't be stupid.   
So are you saying that the rule of law is stupid? Because you cannot have it both ways just to feel better. Trump wanted the job and got it. That means he has to do the job he gave us his promise he would do.

Period.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Only a fool really believes Clinton will wander off into oblivion. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she ran for the next available senate seat from NY (If her daughter isn't running for it) and win by a wide margin.

Imagine that. One might think someone/s was working to ensure that very thing.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump beat the Never Trumpers again, and he will beat them again,

The Cruz god couldn't even win one state in Dixie as the Never Trumpers bellow how conservative Cruz is. Eh?

What part of the Trump/Nevertrump thing is over don't you understand Tom? Get it together or you can take a little breather to think about it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:25:51 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
For later.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So are you saying that the rule of law is stupid? Because you cannot have it both ways just to feel better. Trump wanted the job and got it. That means he has to do the job he gave us his promise he would do.

Period.

No, I'm saying that your characterization of this as an up or down verdict on the rule of law is stupid.  There are other factors to consider.  Prosecutorial discretion exists for a reason.   Trump has just won an election and now has to govern and advance an ambitious agenda.  What's the point of jeopardizing that agenda by engaging in a pointless political vendetta?  Like I said, magnanimity in victory is a virtue.   

The Clintons lost.  They're history.  There's your victory, there's your justice.   Drop it.   

Offline DiogenesLamp

libertybele wrote (regarding o'er-the-hillary):
"She has not been charged with any crime right now, so he cannot pardon her before he leaves."

Huh?

Frankly, I don't care.
Just as long as she goes away, once and for all...

I care.   I want her and Bill in prison.   I want as many Democrats and especially their party's leadership thrown in prison as possible.   

They are the source of much rot in our society and our governance,   and until criminality is punished harshly,   we merely encourage more of it in the future.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LMAO

Trump beat the Never Trumpers again, and he will beat them again,

The Cruz god couldn't even win one state in Dixie as the Never Trumpers bellow how conservative Cruz is. Eh?

Sounds like someone is bitter in victory. How liberal of you
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I care.   I want her and Bill in prison.   I want as many Democrats and especially their party's leadership thrown in prison as possible.   

They are the source of much rot in our society and our governance,   and until criminality is punished harshly,   we merely encourage more of it in the future.   

Do you care so much that it imperils Trump's agenda?   Clinton has been punished, by the voters.  Obsessions with vendettas are politically stupid.   

Offline DiogenesLamp

You're right Trump is classless, but hillary and bubba do not deserve a free pass.

Part of the reason the "elites" have been able to manipulate rules, regulations, tax benefits, and special consideration is because in the end they enrich people in power. Somehow this has to be stopped, or at very least slowed.

This is what I have come to realize drives much of Liberal politics.   They aren't ideological so much as they are in favor of positions that keeps the Federal money spending party going.   Since that is insane,   and since the left wing of the nation embraces insanity,   they are a natural fit together.   

The power brokers in the Democrat party are intent on keeping the money flowing,   and the kooks in the rank and file are their useful idiots.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, I'm saying that your characterization of this as an up or down verdict on the rule of law is stupid.  There are other factors to consider.  Prosecutorial discretion exists for a reason.   Trump has just won an election and now has to govern and advance an ambitious agenda.  What's the point of jeopardizing that agenda by engaging in a pointless political vendetta?  Like I said, magnanimity in victory is a virtue.   

The Clintons lost.  They're history.  There's your victory, there's your justice.   Drop it.

Like hell I'll drop it. You want a murderer to walk just so you can feel better and Trump can avoid having to do his job. Thats total bullshit. You call that justice? I whish I could stick you in front of the families of the men she killed and watch you squirm telling them that crap to their faces.

Offline jpsb

Do you care so much that it imperils Trump's agenda?   Clinton has been punished, by the voters.  Obsessions with vendettas are politically stupid.   

@Jazzhead

In general I agree with you. However I want the corruption if any exposed. Let the FBI continue its' investigation then go public with the details. After that we can think about forgiveness. Prosecuting political opponents sets a very bad precedent and that step should not be taken without serious crimes being committed.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Like hell I'll drop it. You want a murderer to walk just so you can feel better and Trump can avoid having to do his job. Thats total bullshit. You call that justice? I whish I could stick you in front of the families of the men she killed and watch you squirm telling them that crap to their faces.

Damn straight.

I'm not the loudest voice on the internet but I do have some 6000 twitter followers including a few who have hundreds of thousands of followers of their own. If Trumpers won't hold his feet to the fire we will.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Do you care so much that it imperils Trump's agenda?   Clinton has been punished, by the voters. 

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

Obsessions with vendettas are politically stupid.   

No more so than undermining after the primary,  the person who was necessary to beat Hillary.   

The stakes here are larger than political benefits,   they deal with whether or not we shall be a Republic or a Banana Republic.    The rule of law must be defended at all costs,  else we shall lose it. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

There is a blood debt to be paid by the Clintons.   It is not justice to let them escape it.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

@Jazzhead

In general I agree with you. However I want the corruption if any exposed. Let the FBI continue its' investigation then go public with the details. After that we can think about forgiveness. Prosecuting political opponents sets a very bad precedent and that step should not be taken without serious crimes being committed.

The Democrats created our current spoils system of governance.   Let us show them why they should not have done this.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

@Jazzhead

However I want the corruption if any exposed. Let the FBI continue its' investigation then go public with the details.

And if it leads to a trial, then do it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Damn straight.

I'm not the loudest voice on the internet but I do have some 6000 twitter followers including a few who have hundreds of thousands of followers of their own. If Trumpers won't hold his feet to the fire we will.

Criminal enablers need their feet held to the fire. Here, Twitter and everywhere else.