State Chapters > Texas

UT students march through downtown protesting President-elect Trump

<< < (2/3) > >>

GrouchoTex:
Can we put the 1st wall around Austin?

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Ghost Bear on November 09, 2016, 11:27:14 pm ---I dunno, they may have done some work on getting Hillary elected... Travis County (location of Austin/UT) went for Hillary over Trump, 66% - 27%.  In 2012, it went for Obama over Romney, 60% - 36%.  Or maybe the percentage of leftists living in Austin has just gone up that much over the past four years.  :shrug:

--- End quote ---

The last one.  Few of us indigenous peoples left.

IsailedawayfromFR:

--- Quote from: GAJohnnie on November 09, 2016, 09:40:16 pm ---Arrest them. You have no right to play little Nazi storm trooper wanna bee because your side loses an election. Your right to be a moron does not superseded everyone else rights.

--- End quote ---

The liberal city authorities would never do that.  But, if they were idiotic enough to step onto State Capitol property, I guarantee Governor Abbott would have no problem arresting them.

Joe Wooten:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on November 10, 2016, 02:57:07 am ---The last one.  Few of us indigenous peoples left.

--- End quote ---

There were not many left there when I was a student at UT back from 1976-1979. The engineering schools were little oases of sanity in a crazed leftist sewer.......

andy58-in-nh:

--- Quote from: GrouchoTex on November 09, 2016, 11:30:42 pm ---Can we put the 1st wall around Austin?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version