Author Topic: Women, please pick up your trash. It makes all of us look bad.  (Read 817 times)

Offline Suppressed

Women, please pick up your trash. It makes all of us look bad.
« on: January 22, 2018, 06:26:56 pm »
Women, please pick up your trash. It makes all of us look bad.
KATE ZIEGLER | 22 JANUARY 2018 | READING TIME: 1 MIN
https://brashfeminism.com/2018/01/22/women-please-pick-up-your-trash-it-makes-all-of-us-look-bad/

As the Women's March marches on for a second day, breaking previously held records, women all across the planet are taking part in getting their voices heard in this democracy. From reproductive rights to demonstrating their distrust in the current administration, there is always something to march for in our unequal world.

However, once the marching has ceased and the sun has gone down the march turns from a beautiful show of democratic freedom to a representation of everything wrong with our wasteful society as bags of garbage, used signs and pink hats are being simply tossed to the curb instead of thrown out and recycled.

Don't believe me?

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goatprairie

Re: Women, please pick up your trash. It makes all of us look bad.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 09:53:32 pm »
I believe this is a case of trash littering ****drummer

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:55:47 pm »
This just shows what a fraud this low attended protest was. Just a bunch of malcontents living in the moment until the next shiny thing comes along.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 10:14:35 pm »
An awful lot of eeevil corporate Starbucks cups...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 12:39:09 am »
Typical Liberal stunt.
The "Water Protectors" who showed up to protest a pipeline left over 700 semi loads of trash and debris in their wake, and a dead human in the river (not to mention abandoned puppies!).
Nothing new.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis