Author Topic: Concession Speech from Hillary?  (Read 5297 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Concession Speech from Hillary?
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 05:15:48 pm »
Never Trump wrong on so many fronts:

--Trump will lose, and he will cause the GOP to lost the Senate, perhaps the House too (now GOP controls Presidency, Senate and House)

--Trump will lose Hispanics and blacks (did better than Romney)

--Trump has no ground game (he won the effing election!!!!)

--Anybody supporting Trump will pay a price. Fact Sen. Only Sen. Heck of Nevada who distanced himself from Trump, lost his seat.

--And finally that the markets would tank. (DJIA UP about 200, from closing yesterday)

And here's hoping  then that his skeptics are also wrong about his stated desire to expand the size and scope of the federal government
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:33:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »
Oh please, this is not the end of the Clintons.  I'd put money on Chelsea running for President.

Not if the Clinton Crime Foundation investigation finds that her 3 million dollar wedding was paid for by the slush fund. Her hubby also benefitted from the "charity."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 05:19:44 pm »
Her speech was not a concession at all. At least she said to have an open mind and give Trump a chance. I hope there is renewed energy in investigating the Clinton Crime Foundation. There are probably some very angry "donors."

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 05:25:04 pm »
The liberal media has not learned a damn thing from this election.

I'm an ex journo. I left years back when the liberalism got to much to deal with. Allow me to clarify some things for everyone in general.

The media will never learn because they are 100% ideological and the ideology is leftism. The best way to deal with media is to stop consuming media. Cancel your cable, cancel your subscriptions. Find alternatives to paid television because if your cash goes to them, and it does, it is used to pay people and profit agendas pushing leftism. there is no way around that no matter what TV show someone has to have or football game they can't live without.

There is no fixing media. The media is 100% a wing of the DNC in 2016. It was in 2010 as well. Your local TV station is every bit as left as MSNBC. Do not kid yourself. They support the local liberals that elect the county liberals that empower the State party liberals who send their most liberal to DC. They are all one smooth and well oiled machine.

Media runs on eyeballs and ad revenue. The only way to remove the revenue is to remove the eyeballs that lead to those ad dollars.

So if people want the media destroyed so that a chance for SOMETHING more akin to it's intended purpose can replace it, you have to stop feeding it your dollars. And no one will do that because their entertainment is too important to them.

It sucks, but it is reality and my experience based on a career in the beast.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:53:44 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 05:26:28 pm »
Never Trump wrong on so many fronts:

--Trump will lose, and he will cause the GOP to lost the Senate, perhaps the House too (now GOP controls Presidency, Senate and House)

--Trump will lose Hispanics and blacks (did better than Romney)

--Trump has no ground game (he won the effing election!!!!)

--Anybody supporting Trump will pay a price. Fact Sen. Only Sen. Heck of Nevada who distanced himself from Trump, lost his seat.

--And finally that the markets would tank. (DJIA UP about 200, from closing yesterday)

Mr. Trump has asked for our guidance and unity. Do not be disloyal to Mr. Trump.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 05:30:09 pm »
Her speech was not a concession at all. At least she said to have an open mind and give Trump a chance. I hope there is renewed energy in investigating the Clinton Crime Foundation. There are probably some very angry "donors."

On the other hand, she did quote scripture.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »
On the other hand, she did quote scripture.

Quoting scripture while seething with hatred- and perhaps feeling fear about what her "donors" will do to her now that she can't deliver for them.

I even watched Obama speak and if you didn't know how much he has done to destroy our Republic, you might think he was a statesman. What an amazing day!

Offline Leto

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 05:46:26 pm »
Nahh... that's too easy.  I hope she finally is held accountable and responsible for her corruption. She would be wise right now to go into permanent seclusion.

IMO a negotiation took place last night no legal challenges by Clinton the investigations into the foundation and emails will be dropped. She and Bill will be dead literally within 2 years good riddance. The Foundation will flounder they have nothing to sell anymore.

Good tradoff to avoid the chaos the clinton's could create in PA MI WI and Fl.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:47:13 pm by Leto »
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline austingirl

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 06:01:45 pm »
I'm an ex journo. I left years back when the liberalism got to much to deal with. Allow me to clarify some things for everyone in general.

The media will never learn because they are 100% ideological and the ideology is leftism. The best way to deal with media is to stop consuming media. Cancel your cable, cancel your subscriptions. Find alternatives to paid television because if your cash goes to them, and it does, it is used to pay people and profit agendas pushing leftism. there is no way around that no matter what TV show someone has to have or football game they can't live without.

There is no fixing media. The media is 100% a wing of the DNC in 2016. It was in 2010 as well. Your local TV station is every bit as left as MSNBC. Do not kid yourself. They support the local liberals that elect the county liberals that empower the State party liberals who send their most liberal to DC. They are all one smooth and well oiled machine.

Media runs on eyeballs and ad revenue. The only way to remove the revenue is to remove the eyeballs that lead to those ad dollars.

So if people want the media destroyed so that a chance for SOMETHING more akin to it's intended purpose can replace it, you have to stop feeding it your dollars. And no one will do that because their entertainment is too important to them.

It sucks, but it is reality and my experience based on a career in the beast.

I am home today and watching CNN and MSNBC in short snatches (all I can stomach) and they are stunned, bereft, and searching for answers with the likes of Madeline Allbright. I cannot give up this entertainment. You are so right, they will never learn. They despise the average everyday American citizen and worker.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:11 pm »
I am home today and watching CNN and MSNBC in short snatches (all I can stomach) and they are stunned, bereft, and searching for answers with the likes of Madeline Allbright. I cannot give up this entertainment. You are so right, they will never learn. They despise the average everyday American citizen and worker.

I understand. But after the thunder fades, consider exploring other options. Because defunding them really is the only way to stop them.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:19 pm »
A Concession Call is warranted and was done. A Concession Speech is for the candidate's voters, and she screwed them out of it, not really caring for about them anyway. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 06:14:27 pm »

IMO a negotiation took place last night no legal challenges by Clinton the investigations into the foundation and emails will be dropped. She and Bill will be dead literally within 2 years good riddance. The Foundation will flounder they have nothing to sell anymore.

Good tradoff to avoid the chaos the clinton's could create in PA MI WI and Fl.

Precincts are still not completely counted ... if she truly felt she had a chance, she would have made her intentions of contention known last night. 

No deal was made. Take a look at the electoral map, she lost and she only won the popular vote by a narrow margin and that's without all the numbers in, chances are votes still coming in are leaning Trump.  I don't think she wanted further humiliation and conceding when she did, she can always claim she won the popular vote.  Also, once Obama leaves office, he can't pardon her and he himself can still be tried in court without perhaps the obstructionism and collusion from the DOJ. Clinton I think realizes she would be very wise now to sit down, shut up and go away.  The FBI can now look into the Clinton Foundation further without her being a presidential candidate hanging over their heads or getting in their way.  I don't look for her to bring any further focus to herself or the Foundation, she would be an absolute fool to stay in the limelight.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2016, 06:27:04 pm »
Precincts are still not completely counted ... if she truly felt she had a chance, she would have made her intentions of contention known last night. 

No deal was made. Take a look at the electoral map, she lost and she only won the popular vote by a narrow margin and that's without all the numbers in, chances are votes still coming in are leaning Trump.  I don't think she wanted further humiliation and conceding when she did, she can always claim she won the popular vote.  Also, once Obama leaves office, he can't pardon her and he himself can still be tried in court without perhaps the obstructionism and collusion from the DOJ. Clinton I think realizes she would be very wise now to sit down, shut up and go away.  The FBI can now look into the Clinton Foundation further without her being a presidential candidate hanging over their heads or getting in their way.  I don't look for her to bring any further focus to herself or the Foundation, she would be an absolute fool to stay in the limelight.

Methinks Hillary won't be able to help herself. She's been in the limelight for 25 years, she will be unable to give it until up.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 06:37:25 pm »
The liberal media has not learned a damn thing from this election.

Trump won because of liberal media, liberal entertainers and sports figures constantly yammering about how wonderful Hillary Clinton was and how "evil,racist and stupid" Republicans are.  While they thought they were building up Hillary Clinton they were in fact stirring up Trump supporters and those Americans who are sick and tired of liberal and p.c crap.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 07:06:44 pm »
Quoting scripture while seething with hatred- and perhaps feeling fear about what her "donors" will do to her now that she can't deliver for them.

I even watched Obama speak and if you didn't know how much he has done to destroy our Republic, you might think he was a statesman. What an amazing day!

One day, if the Catholic Church ever gets another christian pope, I would love to ask him why people like Hillary do not spontaneously ignite when quoting verse. It shakes my faith.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2016, 07:08:45 pm »
Methinks Hillary won't be able to help herself. She's been in the limelight for 25 years, she will be unable to give it until up.

I think she may want to but she failed her handlers. Liberals do not respond well to failure especially at the ultimate level of power. I will be surprised if her health does not rapidly erode.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 07:11:05 pm »
I think she may want to but she failed her handlers. Liberals do not respond well to failure especially at the ultimate level of power. I will be surprised if her health does not rapidly erode.

I have had that same notion.  I told my wife she won't last long health wise.  Bill is already in full erosion.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 07:12:57 pm »
A Concession Call is warranted and was done. A Concession Speech is for the candidate's voters, and she screwed them out of it, not really caring for about them anyway.

She was not in, um... er... the right place cognitively.  Podesta winged it - I'd bet on it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 07:16:15 pm »

The media will never learn because they are 100% ideological and the ideology is leftism. ...
I'm a current "journo" (I prefer the term "newspaper reporter") and your statement is inaccurate. My reporting is not ideological and I am not a leftist. Even local Democrat officials who know I'm a Republican respect me and appreciate my presence at the events I cover because they know my reporting is factual, fair and unbiased. Maybe the figure is 99.999 percent, I don't know, but it most definitely is not 100 percent.  ^-^

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:23:04 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 07:18:36 pm »
She was not in, um... er... the right place cognitively.  Podesta winged it - I'd bet on it.

I said it on the main thread late last night but SOMETHING happened and it was not good. Watch the Trump speech. No one on stage was the level of excited one would expect. Nothing like I have seen in the past. The first couple min of Trumps speech, he was PISSED. You could see he was trying to keep composure.

Something happened with Hillary's concession. I don't know what. But something went on between the two camps.

Offline corbe

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2016, 07:21:29 pm »

As much as obummer despises the Clinton's, I believe he will pardon all 3 before he leaves office.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2016, 07:23:09 pm »
I'm a current "journo" (I prefer the term "newspaper reporter") and your statement is inaccurate. My reporting is not ideological and I am not a leftist. Even local Democrat officials who know I'm a Republican respect me and appreciate my presence at the events I cover because they know my reporting is factual, fair and unbiased. Maybe the figure is 99.999 percent, I don't know, but it most definitely is not 100 percent.

Then you are a rare exception. By the time I left, there were very, very few moderate types much less conservatives remaining in the tri-state I covered. It was solidly and rigidly ideological. Not with simply our media group (newspapers) but television and radio as well. We were importing H1Bs from Europe by the time I left and they wrote what they were....guided...to write.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2016, 07:24:08 pm »
    As much as obummer despises the Clinton's, I believe he will pardon all 3 before he leaves office.
You betcha.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2016, 07:25:09 pm »
I have had that same notion.  I told my wife she won't last long health wise.  Bill is already in full erosion.

Yup. the only question is if she will be 'helped along' into a faster degredation IMO.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2016, 07:25:16 pm »
Then you are a rare exception. By the time I left, there were very, very few moderate types much less conservatives remaining in the tri-state I covered. It was solidly and rigidly ideological. Not with simply our media group (newspapers) but television and radio as well. We were importing H1Bs from Europe by the time I left and they wrote what they were....guided...to write.
It's probably different with small town newspapers.