Author Topic: Post-election Schadenfreude thread (take delight in Clinton supporters' sadness)  (Read 15001 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Libs may never admit it, but I think Hillary went too far with her in your face corruption. It got to the point where your average Che tee shirt wearing mook didn't want to vote for her; especially the way she shanked Bernie in the primaries. I said yesterday they'd be the wildcard. Guess I'll have to see if the analysis supports that supposition.

Love that bolded line....

Offline skeeter

Hear!  Hear!!

College educated woman who would LOVE to have a woman President, but wouldn't vote for an evil villainess and the most corrupt person in politics if my life depended on it.

I want her to disappear.  Just go away.  Vamoose.  Scat.

I'm sick of this evil woman.....

She may not have won the presidency, but her $250 million dollar pay to play booty makes a real nice consolation prize.

Offline Night Hides Not

Love that bolded line....

What Bernie supporters never understood was the first debate, giving her a free pass on the emails. It was over after that.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I think you are onto something there. In the waining days of the election I started getting that "Clinton fatigue" feeling again - same thing I felt during Clinton's second term. You are just so sick and tired of the constant scandal, and just want them to go away.
Yep. I know Idaho is no example, but even in the liberal areas, such as they are, I just didn't see hardly any Hillary signs or bumper stickers. I've seen reports like that from other posters too.

I think the late breaking FBI scandal, even though they called off the dogs, sucked away her momentum going into Tuesday. It was nice rain delay and dumped some cold water on the usual liberal drones. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline skeeter

Well, with any luck she will face consequences for that.

That would be too much to hope for, I'm afraid.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yep. I know Idaho is no example, but even in the liberal areas, such as they are, I just didn't see hardly any Hillary signs or bumper stickers. I've seen reports like that from other posters too.

I think the late breaking FBI scandal, even though they called off the dogs, sucked away her momentum going into Tuesday. It was nice rain delay and dumped some cold water on the usual liberal drones.

I saw very few in bright blue Austin.  But, then I didn't see many Trump signs in the rural and suburban areas either.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While I'm no fan of Trump, it's so fun to see the rainbow world of the special snowflakes come crashing down. I read so many condescending and haughty media pieces about how Hillary was a certainty and she paint the world with flowers and sunshine. These people are like a cult. Glad their bubble was burst.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Vulcan

Offline Night Hides Not

Yes, although the cult is still intact.

Just now watching Kaines speech before Hillary's concession speech, and I see they are going to hang their hat on the fact that she won the popular vote.

Those old white guys we call "Founding Fathers " were pretty smart fellows, IMHO.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I am home today and turn on CNN and MSNBC for short snatches ( all I can stomach.) Andrea Mitchell looked like hell warmed over as she questioned Madeline Allbright about why Hitlery is not the President- elect. Another MSNBC reporter in front of the WH saying that they had expected Hitlery to be meeting with Obama in the Oval Office to plan the transition to her reign.  CNN replaying Hitlery's non-concession concession speech- some other idiot saying that small NATO nations are so very very scared. Someone on CNN just mentioned that Trump called Elizabeth Warren "Pocohantas."

My levels of schadenfreude are off the charts. So happy the witch lost. Wondering if her "donors" may be coming after her.
Delighting that BS climate change is going away. Looking forward to a renewed energy into the Clinton Crime Foundation investigation.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:14:45 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GrouchoTex

Cokie and the gang just can't grasp the concept of "flyover country," which to them consists only of ignorant uneducated racist white male trailer trash. I'm an educated white woman who easily could support any number of female candidates (from Fiorina to Haley, with many in between) but "couldn't handle" having that corrupt, lying, brain-damaged woman - Hillary - as president.

It was an insulting comment, to be sure.
I'd have voted for a Margaret Thatcher in a heartbeat.

Here in my lil' ole backwards part of the flyover swamp, where women stay barefoot and pregnant, we are home to:

NASA
Texas Medical Center, the largest of its kind.( Google Dr. Red Duke, Dr. Michael DeBakey, and M.D. Anderson sometime).
The petrochemical industry.
Rice University.
Etc.

Offline NavyCanDo

Yes. I live near liberal Seattle, and I don't recall seeing any Hillary signs. Plenty for local candidates, and even a couple of Trump signs, but no Hillary.

Same here in the Renton area SE of Seattle.    No Hillary yard signs at all, not even the liberals in our neighborhood who every 4-years put them up.   A few Hillary bumper stickers I've see,  but rare.   More likely to see people still driving around with Bernie stickers, which I see far more often.

To see Trump signs however, once you leave the City and Suburbs, they see to be everywhere. Too bad Seattle controls the way this state votes.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Reptilian Carville meltdown....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6OBoMhm9o0&feature=youtu.be

I just love watching serpent head go off his rails!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bolobaby

While I have been enjoying a lot of schadenfreude today at the expense of Team Hillary, did we really have to name this thread "butthurt?"

It's the one term this election brought to the forefront that I find most puerile, most annoying, and most indicative of small minds at work.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Frank Cannon

Cokie and the gang just can't grasp the concept of "flyover country," which to them consists only of ignorant uneducated racist white male trailer trash. I'm an educated white woman who easily could support any number of female candidates (from Fiorina to Haley, with many in between) but "couldn't handle" having that corrupt, lying, brain-damaged woman - Hillary - as president.

Let's be honest. There is a reason Cokie has deep hatred for Flyover Country. It literally killed her father.....

Author writes about disappearance of plane carrying Hale Boggs 43 years ago over Alaska

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/06/author_writes_about_mysterious.html

Offline Norm Lenhart

While I'm no fan of Trump, it's so fun to see the rainbow world of the special snowflakes come crashing down. I read so many condescending and haughty media pieces about how Hillary was a certainty and she paint the world with flowers and sunshine. These people are like a cult. Glad their bubble was burst.
When you gotta make lemonade, liberal tears replace water spectacularly.

Offline bolobaby

@Norm Lenhart

Quote of the day.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Too salty for lemonade. I hope life gives me limes and shoot for Margaritas...  :beer:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

I am home today and turn on CNN and MSNBC for short snatches ( all I can stomach.) Andrea Mitchell looked like hell warmed over as she questioned Madeline Allbright about why Hitlery is not the President- elect.
Considering Andrea was busy tweeting pro-Democrat crap early Tuesday, before reality smacked her in the face, it's not surprising.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

Too salty for lemonade. I hope life gives me limes and shoot for Margaritas...  :beer:

Well the liberal tears come from people green with rage filled envy so with a bit of imagination...

Offline Norm Lenhart

Considering Andrea was busy tweeting pro-Democrat crap early Tuesday, before reality smacked her in the face, it's not surprising.

I watched NBC on youtube following Trump's speech. Mitchel was shellshocked but you could see the blind hate trying to bust out.

Offline musiclady

While I have been enjoying a lot of schadenfreude today at the expense of Team Hillary, did we really have to name this thread "butthurt?"

It's the one term this election brought to the forefront that I find most puerile, most annoying, and most indicative of small minds at work.

I agree.  Can we keep the thread going and change the name?

The term was used against Conservatives on this forum with regularity, and it's pretty nasty.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Many of us are no fans of Trump,   and yes,  it was galling to see how arrogant and condescending they were about their Psychotic Nazi Hate Witch.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

I fIt reminds me of the scenes I saw last night at Hillary's HQ, where millennials were crying or just staring vacantly into space, their eyes glazed over. Gee, we didn't know we weren't the center of the universe! It's not fair!

All those years of participation trophies, and being taught there are no winners or losers did not prepare them for the real world when reality came crashing down on them.  Suck it up buttercups.  Life ain't fair!

888high58888

Offline DiogenesLamp

LOL - there may be dire consequences in the future, but this goes to show how delusional libtards are!

The *only* real possibility is #2, and he leaves off the most important threat of all...

The globalists and liberals will finally allow our sovereign debt crisis to come to head because NOW is the time to do so. With Trump in office, they have the perfect scapegoat!

Bear in mind that the sovereign debt crisis CAN result in WWIII. It can also destroy the dollar as an international exchange currency. It can crush our economy for a decade. It can lead to massive social unrest when there is no money for EBT cards. Riots... anarchy... all the things the left love.

The left CAUSED the sovereign debt crisis by blowing open the spending doors with unsustainable programs. They KNOW they can't be sustained. Who BETTER to lay it all at the feet of than Trump when Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, food stamps, etc all have no money to pay benefits?

Think carefully about it. I'm NOT saying it's going to be Trump's fault, but they will sure pin it on him.

I don't need to think carefully about it.   I've been thinking carefully about it for the last decade.   I think you are exactly right about who created this debt,   and I think you are likely right about how they will try to lay this debt collapse on Trump.   

The United States put a gun to it's head in 1962,   and in 1963,  it pulled the trigger.    This was the point at which voting became disconnected from paying taxes,   and the debt ballooned thereafter.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —