Author Topic: Post-election Schadenfreude thread (take delight in Clinton supporters' sadness)  (Read 15016 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

I think you're misunderstanding the topic of this thread, @TomSea.   It's really not "Be a d****."  It really is about Mrs. Clinton.

Hasn't stopped him so far today. Maybe the plan is setting a record for threads locked in a day over the same crap. They are at 2 last I saw.

Offline rodamala

Sure if manhood is defined by dis-honoring your word to you wife, shafting your investors, trying to use the government to steal property, and talking out of both sides of your mouth to convince people to vote for you. If a man is only as good as his word Trump is not much of a man.

Whenever I read full blown irrational Trump adoration, I recall this gif with the golden dollar bills floating in the wind:

Wingnut

Hasn't stopped him so far today. Maybe the plan is setting a record for threads locked in a day over the same crap. They are at 2 last I saw.

He is a slow learner.  If his IQ was 2 points lower someone would have to water him every other day.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:58:02 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

He is a slow learner.  If his IQ was 2 points lower someone would have to water him every other day.

Brawndo helps plants grow.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Not one of dem plants?

I guess Tom is still upset his candidate lost on Tuesday...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Not one of dem plants?

Okay, I would be against picking on someone except a someone who tries really hard to be picked on.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Not one of dem plants?

Ooooo............. I think you're on to something there.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GrouchoTex

Ooooo............. I think you're on to something there.

The man says we are all a bunch of Cruz worshipers on a regular basis, yet he's the one who routinely brings him up, and now on a thread about Hillary and her supporters, no less!

Offline musiclady

The man says we are all a bunch of Cruz worshipers on a regular basis, yet he's the one who routinely brings him up, and now on a thread about Hillary and her supporters, no less!

True enough.

The rest of us hate Hillary.

Him, not so much, I guess.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

Not one of dem plants?

Wait....but The election isn't till the 28th.... or so Trump said a while back...

Offline Bunny Watson

Brawndo helps plants grow.

It has electrolytes!

Offline Norm Lenhart

His cunning plan seems to be get one of us to go off on him and then cry about personal attacks. He's upset that the fight is now over and he can't do it anymore.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You don't have to be Admiral Ackbar to see the trap here. If he can get everyone talking about Cruz then he can have someone else post some snide remark about we are all b******t about the primaries still and obsessed with Cruz. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GrouchoTex

You don't have to be Admiral Ackbar to see the trap here. If he can get everyone talking about Cruz then he can have someone else post some snide remark about we are all b******t about the primaries still and obsessed with Cruz.

Yeah, could be.