Author Topic: Live Presidential Forecast Pennsylvania  (Read 799 times)

Offline kartographer

Live Presidential Forecast Pennsylvania
« on: November 09, 2016, 05:20:00 am »
Our best guess is that Donald J. Trump is on track to win in Pennsylvania.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/pennsylvania
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Charlespg

Re: Live Presidential Forecast Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:19:00 am »
Our best guess is that Donald J. Trump is on track to win in Pennsylvania.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/pennsylvania
Looks like Mr Trump will become President Trump
the never trumps will be having a complete **** Meltdown tomorrow
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:55:15 am »
Looks like Mr Trump will become President Trump
the never trumps will be having a complete **** Meltdown tomorrow

@Charlespg

Nope. I'm #NeverTrump and I won't be having a complete meltdown. I suspect many others will not, either.

Bear in mind that we didn't really want EITHER candidate to win. All #NeverTrump also hate Hillary with a passion, so we are enjoying her loss, at least.

I was absolutely wrong in that I thought there was absolutely no possible way Trump could win. Like very, very wrong. He pulled it off.

Being as wrong as I was about his ability to win, I'll shift to a "wait and see" status on his ability to actually govern as a conservative. I don't think he will, but I was rather wrong about his ability to win, so... we'll see.

I'll tell you this much, though: everyone likes to blast Bush nowadays. Most of us voted for him. In this case, though, I did NOT vote for Trump, so when/if the Trump blasting begins for acting like a liberal, I will at least be able to say, "It wasn't me."

In a similar vein, if he does great, y'all can say, "And we put him there without YOUR help." That will be true.

Just bear in mind: I'll be watching this guy. I still want to see conservative principles win the day.

Sorry I can't give you the meltdown you want. I have some skepticism for you, but also some skepticism on my own analytical skills now given my complete misjudgment on his ability to win.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:24:40 am »
@Charlespg

Nope. I'm #NeverTrump and I won't be having a complete meltdown. I suspect many others will not, either.

Bear in mind that we didn't really want EITHER candidate to win. All #NeverTrump also hate Hillary with a passion, so we are enjoying her loss, at least.

I was absolutely wrong in that I thought there was absolutely no possible way Trump could win. Like very, very wrong. He pulled it off.

Being as wrong as I was about his ability to win, I'll shift to a "wait and see" status on his ability to actually govern as a conservative. I don't think he will, but I was rather wrong about his ability to win, so... we'll see.

I'll tell you this much, though: everyone likes to blast Bush nowadays. Most of us voted for him. In this case, though, I did NOT vote for Trump, so when/if the Trump blasting begins for acting like a liberal, I will at least be able to say, "It wasn't me."

In a similar vein, if he does great, y'all can say, "And we put him there without YOUR help." That will be true.

Just bear in mind: I'll be watching this guy. I still want to see conservative principles win the day.

Sorry I can't give you the meltdown you want. I have some skepticism for you, but also some skepticism on my own analytical skills now given my complete misjudgment on his ability to win.

What he said
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:00 am »
What he said

No question that we will need to make sure we hold Trump's feet to the fire, and remind him who put him where he is.