Author Topic: Huckabee on #NeverTrump Republicans: 'I'm going to remember them  (Read 9690 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Huckabee on #NeverTrump Republicans: 'I'm going to remember them
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2016, 10:03:49 am »
The Night of Long Knives is coming

Yeah and the victims won't see it coming because they think they won.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2016, 10:26:26 am »
Nominate another liberal POS in 2020 and watch us do it again. Happily.

You've been reported.

Never Trumpers, not all of them, should be called vulgar molesters.  Bullies.  Typical molesting by the worse.

Oh, let's nominate someone who has not done anything in a leadership role, who hasn't accomplished anything. That's the ticket.

I'm sure Lando Lincoln would peace make over this and Mystery-AK would probably ignore this kind of abuse, done by a good number of these people.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:30:43 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2016, 10:32:08 am »
I get it, next time, I'll write in Ted Cruz's name, he hasn't done anything.

This should cover the rest of the NT trumpers on this forum,

@RAT Patrol
@Oceander

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2016, 10:40:27 am »
You've been reported.

Never Trumpers, not all of them, should be called vulgar molesters.  Bullies.  Typical molesting by the worse.

Oh, let's nominate someone who has not done anything in a leadership role, who hasn't accomplished anything. That's the ticket.

I'm sure Lando Lincoln would peace make over this and Mystery-AK would probably ignore this kind of abuse, done by a good number of these people.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

:raise hand:  Geez how come I always get left off the lists of NeverTrumpers... :pondering:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2016, 10:45:59 am »
:raise hand:  Geez how come I always get left off the lists of NeverTrumpers... :pondering:

LOL I'm sure the fecal smear will get around to us eventually.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2016, 02:15:44 pm »
You've been reported.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

For hopefully the last time......   

YOU WERE THE PERSON HERE WHO WAS QUOTED THAT NEVER TRUMPERS WERE ALLIES OF ALQAEDA AND ISIS.....

You have no moral authority to make any kind of accusations like this, or report anyone of abuse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2016, 02:18:22 pm »
Somebody tell the Huckster to be sure and get my name right.

He was talking about pols.

Sorry your candidate lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2016, 02:24:44 pm »
I hope Huckabee lets that stuff go....

We're all much closer to being in the same boat than we were early yesterday.  Now, the vast majority of us are united in wanting to hold Trump's feet to the fire, make sure he appoints good people, and stays as far to the right as possible.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2016, 02:28:32 pm »

We're all much closer to being in the same boat than we were early yesterday.  Now, the vast majority of us are united in wanting to hold Trump's feet to the fire, make sure he appoints good people, and stays as far to the right as possible.

:amen:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2016, 02:29:41 pm »

That's about it. I voted for Trump.  But as a number of people are saying I'm not real happy Trump won, but I'm deliriously happy Clinton lost.
Trump remains a deeply flawed pol with some really screwy ideas. Here's hoping his handlers can control him and dissuade him from some of his dumber ideas.

Offline corbe

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2016, 02:31:19 pm »
You've been reported.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

And to think a few minutes ago, in the spirit of reconciliation, I was considering taking you off IGNORE, lose the attitude, the election's over.

@TomSea
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2016, 02:34:33 pm »
You've been reported.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

Your broad generalization is no different than the Libs today who are saying that the entire southern part of the US is racist because they voted Trump.

The way you and a couple of others are behaving you'd think Donny lost.

Here's a thought...try being gracious in your victory instead of a turd. Be the adult we don't expect you to be instead of the child we know you are going to be.

You'd be surprised the positive responses you get.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2016, 02:39:37 pm »
So what is the Huckster gonna do?  Send Saul of Tarsus after us?

This is precisely the mentality that gave us Trump to begin with.   Because it is clear that Huck's thirst for revenge outweighs his thirst for righteousness.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2016, 02:41:08 pm »
You've been reported.

@American Faith Today
@Smokin Joe
@Norm Lenhart

There's another listing.

Dude...just let it go.

Your guy won.  I voted for him too, though he wasn't really "my guy".  But now we all should be united in hoping/pushing for him to be the best possible President he can be.  Tweaking those who opposed him accomplishes nothing, and divides us at a time when our interests are actually closer together than they've been in more than a year and a half.

Did you see Trump's own victory speech?  He was magnanimous, respectful, and urged unity rather than paybacks.  Whether he actually meant it, or just said it, who knows.  But he at least did say it.

Why not take a cue from the guy you supported?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2016, 02:44:35 pm »
You've been reported.

Be sure to save me a spot on the train.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:46:02 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rodamala

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2016, 02:46:04 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2016, 02:47:40 pm »
Your broad generalization is no different than the Libs today

TomSea acts just like a liberal?  Who knew?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2016, 02:51:27 pm »
TomSea acts just like a liberal?  Who knew?

I know Myst does not like lifetime bans, but for a member (who previously was quoted for #NT as allies of AlQaeda and ISIS) to blindly call other members and patriots here molesters deserves it.

He does sound like a traditional liberal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2016, 02:58:37 pm »
Well I sure was wrong. Trump won despite all his shortcomings.

Now we will see if the Pubs in Congress have the strength to fight the Rat's obstructionist tactics. I'm praying that Trump is not as bad as I feared. We will see.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2016, 05:24:29 pm »
Dude...just let it go.

Your guy won.  I voted for him too, though he wasn't really "my guy".  But now we all should be united in hoping/pushing for him to be the best possible President he can be.  Tweaking those who opposed him accomplishes nothing, and divides us at a time when our interests are actually closer together than they've been in more than a year and a half.

They won't.  And they promised us they won't. 

For failure to genuflect their soon-coming king, we were told that we would be "punished" in various forms and ways by whatever they conjure as appropriate at the moment.

There will be 4 years of this kind of crap to continue, and it will only get worse anytime someone disagrees or takes something Trump has said or done or failed to do, or reneged to task.

I'm already expecting it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2016, 05:29:42 pm »
I know Myst does not like lifetime bans, but for a member (who previously was quoted for #NT as allies of AlQaeda and ISIS) to blindly call other members and patriots here molesters deserves it.

I have absolutely NO doubt that that's exactly what he is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2016, 05:30:58 pm »
Well I sure was wrong. Trump won despite all his shortcomings.

Now we will see if the Pubs in Congress have the strength to fight the Rat's obstructionist tactics. I'm praying that Trump is not as bad as I feared. We will see.

Even if he's not nearly as bad as I fear, it's not going to be good for the next four years......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2016, 05:33:57 pm »
You've been reported.

Then allow me to reiterate.

Nominate another liberal in 2020 and we'll do it again.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2016, 05:36:13 pm »

Gotta step up your game to run with the big dogs MJ. ;)

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2016, 05:36:37 pm »

No, he sounds like a jack-booted thug, deserving of censure.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.