Author Topic: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning  (Read 53685 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning
« Reply #550 on: November 08, 2016, 06:26:02 am »
We had a window of 8 years when Reagan was in the White House.  That all ended when George HW Bush went into the White House.

Then the 94 Congress and control of one house or the other, or both houses PLENTY of times, to include the last gift from the TEA party, a massive overturn from the ground up in the last midterm. What to show for it?
Not just bupkis.... Betrayal.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #551 on: November 08, 2016, 06:27:20 am »
Right. But here we are in the general election - do we vote for the candidate of dubious credibility who says he might do something about the problem; or the candidate who flat says she'll naturalize them all?
She lies, too.

Do we vote for the candidate of dubious credibility who says he'll reduce our taxes; or the candidate who flat says she'll raise them?
been there, done that ...

"Read my lips. No new taxes...."

Do we vote for the candidate of dubious credibility who says he'll nominate SCOTUS justices who hew to the Constitution; or the candidate who flat says she'll select leftist political ideologues?
He doesn't even know the Constitution. He loves Kelo, so whatever happens, it won't be anything approaching Original Intent either way.

This is supposed to convince me to abandon lifelong principle and vote for him?  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #552 on: November 08, 2016, 06:32:42 am »
She lies, too.
 been there, done that ...

"Read my lips. No new taxes...."He doesn't even know the Constitution. He loves Kelo, so whatever happens, it won't be anything approaching Original Intent either way.

This is supposed to convince me to abandon lifelong principle and vote for him?  **nononono*
Do you notice that all the fear voters of 2016 use the very same boilerplate of the fear voters of 2012 and the fear voters of 2008?

Do you ever notice that they always talk about what the candidate 'says' rather than what their records show?

There is not a day that passes I do not regret my McCain vote. And not a day passes I don't kick myself in the ass for contributing to this mess.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:33:18 am by Norm Lenhart »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #553 on: November 08, 2016, 06:37:15 am »
I'm sorry I don't buy this argument. First I think it is problematic that 10's of million citizens will be newly minted,  the biggest boon to newly minted citizens in the last year was the GOP nomination of Donald Trump.

Second, getting  ones citizenship is not a trivial matter, these people for the most part spend a lot of hard earned dollars and pretty much demonstrate that they are committed to the American way of life. The GOP and many conservatives have bought into the idea that  they are here looking for a handout and they will vote for the Dims. Which is frankly flat out wrong in most cases.

Smart Conservatives (which daily becomes more of an oxymoron) should look at immigrants as a potential resource rather than writing them off as a lost cause...
Tho GOP elitists are the ones who are writing off the new folks. They don't want to be teeing up behind the guy who used to mow their lawn, who owns the landscape company, now...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #554 on: November 08, 2016, 06:40:22 am »
Do you notice that all the fear voters of 2016 use the very same boilerplate of the fear voters of 2012 and the fear voters of 2008?

Do you ever notice that they always talk about what the candidate 'says' rather than what their records show?

There is not a day that passes I do not regret my McCain vote. And not a day passes I don't kick myself in the ass for contributing to this mess.

Trump's word = Zero.

That is the bottom line. He's fully earned my distrust by lying repeated. Can anyone name a consistent long time political position he's held?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2016, 09:02:24 am »
   My Bad boys, @sneakypete and @Norm Lenhart I do profusely apologize, that's the third time tonight, It is me Las, that drink for you.  Thank You.

@corbe

Don't worry about it. I did a lifetime of drinking years ago. Just got tired of it and quit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2016, 09:04:44 am »
I sleep fine.  I wouldn't if I voted for Trump.  The ONLY argument you trumpers have for electing him is how horrible Hillary is.

@Emjay

No sane person needs any other reason. It would just be extra.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #557 on: November 08, 2016, 09:10:29 am »

By the way, it is possible to make a post without offensive language.  I know it's hard for you.

@Emjay

Why would I care if I offended you? Who are you,other than just another prima donna,pretending to be thoughtful when the truth is you are nothing but delusional and clueless?

Offline DB

« Reply #558 on: November 08, 2016, 09:14:27 am »
@Emjay

No sane person needs any other reason. It would just be extra.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Good luck.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #559 on: November 08, 2016, 09:15:06 am »
OOOH, Look! The new math!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bite my shorts.
Ain't my fault dumbasses put a liberal up in the republican party.
It ain't like ALL MY LIFE, Conservatives haven't been noted for voting for Conservatives ONLY.
This die was cast months ago, so shaddup and eat your damn peas.
All you're whining ain't gonna make for a hill of beans.

@roamer_1

No surprise you didn't understand the math. You don't seem to understand anything.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #560 on: November 08, 2016, 09:16:45 am »
@roamer_1

No surprise you didn't understand the math. You don't seem to understand anything.

@sneakypete

I understand that principles - First Things - are not expendable. Not at any price.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:17:15 am by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #561 on: November 08, 2016, 09:18:34 am »

Go look at any Democrat platform since 1980 and look how much that platform has been pushed forward.
Then do the same for Republicans and see how often that platform didn't move an inch.

@roamer_1

Did you vote for Poppy Bush,Boy Jorge Bush,McLunatic,or Romney?

Yes,or no?

Offline DB

« Reply #562 on: November 08, 2016, 09:21:50 am »
@Emjay

Why would I care if I offended you? Who are you,other than just another prima donna,pretending to be thoughtful when the truth is you are nothing but delusional and clueless?

I hope you feel better after today. All the bitterness is going to come at a high cost if you don't do something about it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #563 on: November 08, 2016, 09:21:53 am »
@roamer_1

Did you vote for Poppy Bush,Boy Jorge Bush,McLunatic,or Romney?

Yes,or no?

Yes|no , yes|yes (only for the war) , No, and No.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #564 on: November 08, 2016, 09:27:00 am »
Yes|no , yes|yes (only for the war) , No, and No.

@roamer_1

Speaking of math,I asked about 5 candidates and you listed 6 votes.

Vote twice for one of them?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #565 on: November 08, 2016, 09:36:18 am »

Speaking of math,I asked about 5 candidates and you listed 6 votes.

Vote twice for one of them?

Geo.H.W Bush
Yes|No -Voted him in as Reagan's successor, did not vote for his second term (abstained -Read My Lips, and NWO)

Dubya Bush
Listed as Yes|Yes (only for the war) - Let me correct that - I am not really sure I voted him in his first term, I was a Keyes fan but I did vote for him his second because of the war. And I am deeply sorry I did that. I'll let it stand as if I did vote his first (I think that's right).

McCain't
No - Let me rephrase that: Oh, hell no!

Romney
No - Let me rephrase that: Oh, hell no!

And btw:
Dole
No/Abstained.

And finally Trump:
Not a single chance in hell.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #566 on: November 08, 2016, 09:41:18 am »
Geo.H.W Bush
Yes|No -Voted him in as Reagan's successor, did not vote for his second term (abstained -Read My Lips, and NWO)

@roamer_1

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #567 on: November 08, 2016, 09:45:14 am »

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.

@sneakypete Why does it matter?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #568 on: November 08, 2016, 11:21:44 am »
I sleep fine.  I wouldn't if I voted for Trump.  The ONLY argument you trumpers have for electing him is how horrible Hillary is.

You have nothing whatever to say about good things about Trump.  There's probably a reason for that.

That's certainly not true in my case. I've made hundreds of factual arguments supporting why I think Donald Trump will be one of the best presidents we've ever had (and I do mean "had"), and there are probably millions of others who think the same. For that reason, Donald Trump is likely to garner 70+ million votes in winning this election.

Go Trump-Pence!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #569 on: November 08, 2016, 11:28:02 am »
@jmyrlefuller

You just keep telling yourself that,Jimmy boy,but answer this. Which is worse for America.donating money to her campaign EIGHT YEARS AGO,or "donating" your vote to her tomorrow because you didn't vote against  her? If you HAD voted against her,that would have meant she would have had to  have received TWO more votes to win. One to nullify your vote,and one more to gain a vote.

You people can tell yourselves any kind of lies you need to tell to help you sleep at night,but the truth is it will be YOU who helped install the most evil person that ever ran for president in the history of this country into the WH. A person whose goal for the last 40+ years has been to destroy our way of life and turn America into a fascist police state.
Giving an enemy aid and comfort is, by the letter of the Constitution, treason. Trump aided and abetted your nemesis. Deal with it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #570 on: November 08, 2016, 11:30:29 am »
I hope you feel better after today. All the bitterness is going to come at a high cost if you don't do something about it.

You are kidding, right?

"Bitterness" was the raison d'être of #NeverTrump. Bile was its spark – it's very genesis. I hope that when you lose today that you can heal emotionally.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2016, 11:38:48 am »
You are kidding, right?

"Bitterness" was the raison d'être of #NeverTrump. Bile was its spark – it's very genesis. I hope that when you lose today that you can heal emotionally.

Projecting again I see
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2016, 11:53:33 am »
Listened to the last five minutes of Mark Levin last night and every single complaint he had about HRC applied to his hero.   One has to wonder if it was David French type threats that got this man so out of his mind?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #573 on: November 08, 2016, 11:57:12 am »
Listened to the last five minutes of Mark Levin last night and every single complaint he had about HRC applied to his hero.   One has to wonder if it was David French type threats that got this man so out of his mind?

That's why no one can draw a decent distinction between the two... without being disingenuous - Not 'sounding' disingenuous - BEING disingenuous.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #574 on: November 08, 2016, 12:04:04 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

You just keep telling yourself that,Jimmy boy,but answer this. Which is worse for America.donating money to her campaign EIGHT YEARS AGO,or "donating" your vote to her tomorrow because you didn't vote against  her? If you HAD voted against her,that would have meant she would have had to  have received TWO more votes to win. One to nullify your vote,and one more to gain a vote.

You people can tell yourselves any kind of lies you need to tell to help you sleep at night,but the truth is it will be YOU who helped install the most evil person that ever ran for president in the history of this country into the WH. A person whose goal for the last 40+ years has been to destroy our way of life and turn America into a fascist police state.

:beer:      :patriot:     

We've been saying' that in here for about a YEAR AND ONE-HALF!!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald