Author Topic: Last stand of NeverTrump  (Read 5377 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Last stand of NeverTrump
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 03:30:16 am »
Take a look at NYT projection for Pennsylvania:

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/pennsylvania

geronl

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 05:27:06 am »
I voted Castle

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2016, 06:31:31 am »
I was never a Trump fan, and I wrote-in for Evan McMullin here in WA. But I am more than excited to say goodbye to the Clintons forever, and that I will not have to listen to that shrill awful voice of hers for 4-years. 
Congratulations to President Elect Trump - do us proud.   And that goes for your Trump supporters as well. Don't be bitter and hold grudges to those of us who did not see Trump the way you did. We are still the Republican Party, and its ALL of our jobs to hold their feet to the fire this time.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2016, 06:33:43 am »
The scumbag will never be my President. I pray for natural causes.

geronl

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2016, 06:34:39 am »
I really and truly hope the Republican Party goes to hell. The sooner, the better

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2016, 08:03:10 am »
I will congratulate President-elect Donaldus Minimus on his victory, with the understanding that such
congratulation constitutes neither an endorsement of Agent Orange nor a rejection of any Republican
stand on Capitol Hill against his actual or alleged coming mischief. (This assumes the Republicans on
Crapola Hill will finally grow spines with iron in them, but one dares to dream.) Forget holding feet
to fire; it's time to hold asses to it.

I will shed no tears over the departure of Hilarious Rodent Clinton from political life, with the advisory
that Clintons seem to have lives enough to make cats prematurely mortal, and there are few if any
reasons to believe they will go gently into that good gray night. (Not without generous contributions
to the Clinton Foundation, anyway.)

And I will apologise not one whit for casting my "None of These Candidates" vote on Tuesday, though
I reserve the right to gape in amazement that a country whose first presidential contest was between
George Washington and John Adams "progressed" to a mob rule contest between the two least
qualified candidates for the White House in American history.

But I fear for my country when I ponder that its chief executive for the coming four years will be a man
whose favourite rock and roll group is probably Moby Grope.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2016, 08:25:46 am »
I was never a Trump fan, and I wrote-in for Evan McMullin here in WA. But I am more than excited to say goodbye to the Clintons forever, and that I will not have to listen to that shrill awful voice of hers for 4-years. 
Congratulations to President Elect Trump - do us proud.   And that goes for your Trump supporters as well. Don't be bitter and hold grudges to those of us who did not see Trump the way you did. We are still the Republican Party, and its ALL of our jobs to hold their feet to the fire this time.

With the success of holding the Senate, House and the White House, this is a unique opportunity that must not be squandered.   My hope is Trump will mend the fences that need to be mended across the party.  You can't take things said in the heat of a campaign personal,  it's business, and just the nature of the beast.  I'm sure they all know that. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2016, 10:06:11 am »
I'm still here

Trump is still lying liberal scum

And I'm still neverTrump
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:26:47 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline corbe

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2016, 01:25:42 pm »
   There's been some Mistake, I woke up in a bizzarro world this morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2016, 01:27:14 pm »
I will always be #NeverTrump. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2016, 01:30:19 pm »
I will always be #NeverTrump.

I'll give him a chance but only when he shows that he's worthy of it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2016, 01:47:11 pm »
I'll give him a chance but only when he shows that he's worthy of it.

I'll try and give him the benefit of the doubt, BUT I'll never trust him.  His Liberalism will bleed through probably sooner rather than later.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2016, 01:49:19 pm »

Very well stated Navy.  :beer:   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.