Author Topic: Educated White Liberals Are The Intolerant Ones This Election Cycle  (Read 438 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A new survey from Pew Research Center finds that Hillary Clinton’s supporters, and in particular white Clinton supporters, are much less respectful of Donald Trump’s supporters than Trump supporters are of them.

According to Pew, 58 percent of Clinton supporters say they have a “hard time” respecting Trump supporters, while 40 percent say they have no trouble doing so. For Trump supporters, the numbers are nearly reversed: 40 percent said they struggled to respect Clinton backers, while 56 percent had no trouble.

But Clinton’s supporters were not uniformly dismissive towards Trump voters. Clinton’s white supporters are extremely hostile towards Trump backers, while minorities are much more accepting...

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/educated-white-liberals-are-the-intolerant-ones-this-election-cycle/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bunny Watson

Re: Educated White Liberals Are The Intolerant Ones This Election Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 10:24:25 pm »
I work with them, they've always been the intolerant ones. I once sat at a break room table with a group of well-educated (well, highly degreed), white, middle class librarians who talked all about how Clarence Thomas couldn't possibly love his wife and that he just married her because she's white.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Educated White Liberals Are The Intolerant Ones This Election Cycle
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 01:36:38 am »
I work with them, they've always been the intolerant ones. I once sat at a break room table with a group of well-educated (well, highly degreed), white, middle class librarians who talked all about how Clarence Thomas couldn't possibly love his wife and that he just married her because she's white.

Yup.  They believe that being leftist absolves them of being racist and bigoted.  Objective observers realize that not only does it not absolve them, it inclines them toward racism and bigotry.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!