Author Topic: Report: Aides block Trump from Twitter  (Read 3592 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Report: Aides block Trump from Twitter
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 02:37:44 pm »

As a Trump surrogate, i'd like to ask ( if anyone knows), how can I go about getting paid for this labor of love?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 02:43:03 pm »
As a Trump surrogate, i'd like to ask ( if anyone knows), how can I go about getting paid for this labor of love?

Just to clarify. Labor of love, "for my country."

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 02:47:54 pm »
After what's gone on with the DOJ, absentee ballots, and then Obama telling illegals there won't be any legal consequences if they vote, i think we've jumped the shark in terms of election legitimacy.  So, assuming Trump loses tomorrow, i'd hope he doesn't concede, and  goes with the line that Hillary was "selected not elected".

Time to finally get it out in the open.

May as well. It'll make his supporters happy and prove to the country that it made the right choice in denying him the White House.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 03:01:39 pm »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 03:19:06 pm »
Brilliant. Lets elect a man with such little self control that he would absolutely sabotage his own run for the presidency with a Twitter post. Lets elect a man who is going to deal with world leaders, but has to BE controlled by his handlers, less he lapse into online flamewars for his personal amusement.

Some people are too stupid to vote.

:amen:

FDR had "fireside chats", Trump would give us "Saturday Night Twitter Wars".   :3:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 03:22:33 pm »
Just to clarify. Labor of love, "for my country."

@aligncare

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 03:37:27 pm »
May as well. It'll make his supporters happy and prove to the country that it made the right choice in denying him the White House.

I'm not okay with the President telling illegals that there will be no legal repercussions if they vote.  Apparently, you are.

That could easily be enough to swing an election.  If not this one, then one that is closer.  Heck, i even mentioned a couple of weeks ago the possibility that Democrats would game future elections by encouraging illegals to vote, then refusing to prosecute those who did.  I said if that happens, it's pretty much game over.

I thought at the time that probably wouldn't happen until Hillary became President, but it has actually already happened.

What else do you propose doing in response?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:37:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 03:44:16 pm »
I'm not okay with the President telling illegals that there will be no legal repercussions if they vote.  Apparently, you are.

That could easily be enough to swing an election.  If not this one, then one that is closer.  Heck, i even mentioned a couple of weeks ago the possibility that Democrats would game future elections by encouraging illegals to vote, then refusing to prosecute those who did.  I said if that happens, it's pretty much game over.

I thought at the time that probably wouldn't happen until Hillary became President, but it has actually already happened.

What else do you propose doing in response?

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

:shrug:

Haven't gone into the specifics. Basic jist is that the video was heavily edited, supposedly.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 04:13:28 pm »

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

:shrug:

Haven't gone into the specifics. Basic jist is that the video was heavily edited, supposedly.
Snopes - typical when it comes to political issues - pulled a fast one here by focusing on the (incorrect) claim that Obama encouraged illegals to vote, while ignoring the accurate claim that they would not be punoshed if they did.

In some versions, the video was shortened at the end, but the key question and answer was not altered. 

The interviewer specifically asked about the consequences if "Dreamers" or someone "undocumented" voted.  She also said in her question that she considered undocumented people to be citizens "because they contribute to this country."

After that preface, she asked Obama if they or their familes would be punished if they voted, and Obama  flatly said "no".  He then stated that voting records are not reviewed by immigration authorities so punishment would be impossible.

At that point, she gets this big smile on her face and is nodding.

After that, he goes into a longer speech about voting.  At one point, he does say that only citizens can vote.  But of course, she already established her definition of a "citizen", which he did not dispute or clarify. 

And most importantly, even if you interpreted his answer as saying that Dreamers and other undocumented people could not legally vote, his statement that they would not be punished if they did still stood.  Which is why the interviewer was still smiling.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:50:48 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 04:50:08 pm »
Still waiting for the day there is something to admire, or love, about a vile person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  IMHO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 06:25:04 pm »
The fact this is even being discussed, given the countless PROOFS that Trump has no self-control whatsoever - is cause enough to disqualify him from the presidency.

If he cannot be trusted with a Twitter account to prevent sabotaging his own campaign - why should he be trusted with the highest office in the land?  Could he not sabotage the entire nation?

As alluded, most people no longer think.

I agree.  In a sane world, this would be unthinkable.  And the fact that even the avid trump supporters have no problem believing it ... in fact, they are cheering it ... is even more bizarre.

So, this is the guy we want to trust with the red phone?  Can his aides keep him from that/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 06:41:48 pm »
As we saw from Wikileaks, neither candidate can be trusted to go online.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 10:20:48 pm »
As we saw from Wikileaks, neither candidate can be trusted to go online.

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!