Author Topic: BREAKING: The FBI Has Ordered ALL Agents To Report To D.C. For MASS Arrest Warrants Of Clinton Camp  (Read 4664 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Next will be an article about how she bakes bread using the blood of Republican children.

(Bonus points for guessing the origin of this.)

Blood libel has been around for awhile.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The day when everything changed and they arrested all the Bush administration officials.

:silly:

geronl

The problem was this report was yesterday and this was supposed to go down yesterday. It didn't.

but but but Fake News Now said it, it must be true...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I know when I worked in a news room, first as a fact checker then as a writer, everything had to be checked and double checked before it was published.

If you were incorrect, not only did the organization look bad, you could and probably did get fired, depending on how bad the error was.

That's why I love those stories I read in the cheap newspapers when I'm in the grocery line. They make me  :silly:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:22:00 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's Sunday morning, any arrests?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Somebody needs to track all these different blogs with their "breaking news" crap to see how reliable they were during this election period. On TOS I see blog sources I've never seen before being given absolute credibility when it comes to what DOJ or the FBI is going to do. The conspiracy theorists are going crazy. The gunless assassin was testing the SS reaction time was a good one tonight.

If you go back and read through PJ Comix Dummie Funnies from the Bush admin years, its like a damn replay at FR.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I saw an Infowars link up on Drudge the other day. Orange Glorious corrupts everything he touches.

He's been doing that all year. The guy's credibility is rapidly diminishing.

All things Trump-related will so thoroughly beclown the right that maybe the NRO will once again become the legitimate voice for conservatism in the US.

Wingnut

I saw an Infowars link up on Drudge the other day. Orange Glorious corrupts everything he touches.

He is Agent Orange.  Spreading his  caustic verbal defoliant everywhere he goes.

Offline roamer_1

but but but Fake News Now said it, it must be true...

Don't you know? It's not the veracity of the evidence... it's the seriousness of the charge! /sarc

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It should have been immediately obvious to everyone this report was pure BullBush. No way in HELL could the Feebs or anyone else keep something like that from being picked up on by the media all over the country. People talk,even FBI agents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

geronl

Maybe Drudge was taken over by Macedonian teens