Author Topic: Trump just rushed off stage after apparent assassination attempt?  (Read 14016 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Trump just rushed off stage after apparent assassination attempt?
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2016, 04:07:35 pm »
Yes, they do!

And they did so last night when a guy rushed toward the stage while reaching for something in his back pocket.

Kudos to the guys who prevented him from reaching the stage.  We all learned that lesson on 9/11.

So that's how the story has evolved now?

I assume you believe that completely, right?

Everyone remember last night I mentioned the Chinese Story Game and how this storyline would change. Well here you go.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:08:43 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2016, 04:09:51 pm »
There was nothing in his back pocket and NOBODY has made that accusation.

Chinese story game.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2016, 04:12:29 pm »
WOW.....how scary....can't find it anyplace on tv
@mystery-ak

Just got on this thread so haven't read all of it - I saw him rushed offstage.  Bob tells me this morning, someone in the audience yelled, "Gun!", and that is why he was covered with Secret Service and it looked like he was almost dragged off covered with SS men.  Bob says the place was locked down and searched for a gun which wasn't there and the rally started again.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2016, 04:15:36 pm »
So it was an over reaction..the SS did their job...next time it may be for real...
Maybe not a overreaction

this guy is a well known nut/bird dog for Hillery

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-attacker-birddogging-hillary-mentioned-wikileaks/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909514/Donald-Trump-rushed-away-Secret-Service-speaking-Reno-rally.html

Looks  like to me Hillery and her lackeys in the media wanted a riot so they could  point how violent Trump's People are
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Oceander

« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
And so the false meme continues to try and go viral.

Silver Pines

« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2016, 04:17:43 pm »
According to Trump media, somebody better check the wing pockets of this assassin too.

LOL!

Oceander

« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:21 pm »
Maybe not a overreaction

this guy is a well known nut/bird dog for Hillery

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-attacker-birddogging-hillary-mentioned-wikileaks/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909514/Donald-Trump-rushed-away-Secret-Service-speaking-Reno-rally.html

Looks  like to me Hillery and her lackeys in the media wanted a riot so they could  point how violent Trump's People are

Then they got their wish because the Trump people demonstrated just how violent they are when confronted by a sign they don't like.  I much more concerned about people who think mob violence is an acceptable response to provocative speech they do not like than I am about someone who tries to tweak your nose with a provocative sign.  This country can survive twits with provocative signs.  It cannot survive mob violence being used to silence people the mob disagrees with. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:19:48 pm by Oceander »

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2016, 04:23:48 pm »
There was nothing in his back pocket and NOBODY has made that accusation.

Yes, Sink, that was where he kept the anti-Trump sign he was going to wave,

You're getting tiresome, Sink.  Just tiresome.   **nononono*

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2016, 04:28:06 pm »
So that's how the story has evolved now?

I assume you believe that completely, right?

Everyone remember last night I mentioned the Chinese Story Game and how this storyline would change. Well here you go.

RIV spends a lot of time at TOS, seems she has unwittingly evolved into our connection with unreality... :laugh:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2016, 04:36:15 pm »
Well I'd be scared shitless until I found out what really happened...but I'm not as brave as some on this thread who can make fun after the facts are know,
@mystery-ak

Yes, I remember the film of Robert Kennedy getting shot and killed in an instant.  One minute he is fine, and in another second, he is dead.

John Kennedy was fine in the unprotected car in a Dallas parade, and the next second, his head explodes and he is dead.  No president has been in an open car since that time.

I detest what Trump is, but he could also be dead in a second so I would never make fun of a situation like this.  The SS men can't cover his body every second of the day so he is a target for the unhinged to try to take him out.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2016, 04:40:27 pm »
Yes, they do!

And they did so last night when a guy rushed toward the stage while reaching for something in his back pocket.

Kudos to the guys who prevented him from reaching the stage.  We all learned that lesson on 9/11.

You're pathetic.

We saw the video - the idiot never 'rushed towards the stage while reaching for something in his back pocket'. The idiot had a sign, and the crowd went off on him before the SS began jumping the barrier to the stage to get to him.

You are purveying a boldfaced lie.

I guess par-for-the course for Trump supporters.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2016, 04:47:17 pm »
November 5:  The day Hildabeast The Mao Pantsuit ran from rain and Herr Donald Trump survived a sign.

We are so freaking doomed….
@INVAR

No, Clinton did not run from the rain.  I watched that and the rain was pouring down, some people had something over their heads, like umbrellas or signs or paper of some kind, and many had nothing and were getting soaked and she was standing there with nothing, her suit was getting saturated with water, but she spoke, no running from rain, and then she left.  It was raining so hard, it made sense to cut that short.  I wondered why someone did not produce an umbrella for her.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2016, 04:49:40 pm »
Glad Trump survived the sign.
Well, I reckon he might have one less supporter.

What's that about Liberals and getting mugged? USSS? Over a sign? I reckon there's nothing like sending the very best...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2016, 04:51:05 pm »
Unless they have an example like that, women don't understand what boys go through.

Boys today go through nothing like we did growing up.  Not a good thing either. I'm glad I had the crap kicked out of me growing up, because I learned to stand up for what is right regardless of the cost.

But today's boys….they've been emasculated, drugged and feminized at an early age by public indoctrination centers and a leftist culture that has nearly criminalized masculinity.  They have been indoctrinated to think they are sexual predators and suffer prejudice that they willingly buy into.  The anti-bullying crap at schools have made standing up for oneself impossible because the school administration will employ social justice on everyone's behalf.

Just trying to deprogram my nephew from all the bunk his head has been filled with has been a frustration-level event.  His idea of confrontation is playing Call of Duty, and he quits difficult situations to go sit and sulk rather than work through the problem, because they taught him that his answers are never really wrong, even when they are.

Because we learned to deal with scraps and bullies growing up, our generation could actually fight a world war with REAL bullies, but this generation will cry, surrender and demand a safe space.  I'm sure ISIS will comply with their request to be left alone - don't you?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2016, 04:51:27 pm »
@INVAR

No, Clinton did not run from the rain.  I watched that and the rain was pouring down, some people had something over their heads, like umbrellas or signs or paper of some kind, and many had nothing and were getting soaked and she was standing there with nothing, her suit was getting saturated with water, but she spoke, no running from rain, and then she left.  It was raining so hard, it made sense to cut that short.  I wondered why someone did not produce an umbrella for her.
Maybe they were hoping she'd melt...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2016, 04:53:47 pm »
@INVAR

My bad.  Last I read she canceled due to rain.

Let me refresh my slogan:

November 5:  The day Hildabeast, The Mao Pantsuit was shown to be all wet and Herr Donald Trump survived a sign.

We are all freaking doomed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2016, 04:56:23 pm »

Assassination  attempt with a sign?

Was he going to paper cut him to death?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2016, 05:04:57 pm »

You're getting tiresome, Sink.  Just tiresome.   **nononono*

Nope.  He was holding the sign already. 

This whole mess is ending in two days. Hopefully, you'll come to your senses after your boy goes down and we can regain some rationality from the Trumpkins.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online LMAO

« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2016, 06:05:24 pm »
Well I'd be scared shitless until I found out what really happened...but I'm not as brave as some on this thread who can make fun after the facts are know,

Yup

Kudos to the Secret Service men and their quick actions at the time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2016, 06:07:37 pm »

Oceander

« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2016, 06:25:42 pm »
Brave people react with speed but not fear.  IMO.  You get scared later.

When I was about 20 years old I was followed home by some creepy guy who came up behind me and grabbed me.  I reacted with anger, to be honest.  I screamed at him.  Then he backed off and said "ok ok.." but tried to do it again.  I turned as fast as I could and swung my let back ready to kick him where it would count.  He ran off.  When I got to my apartment I was scared to death.  I couldn't afford the luxury of fear until then.

That's what adrenaline is for.  Gives you that no-fear rush for a few seconds or so, then pent up fear hits you like a ton of bricks when the rush is over.

Oceander

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2016, 06:30:48 pm »
I don't think sink is a cold-hearted person.  I just think he doesn't see that this was a real threat.  I don't think he wishes assassination on anybody.  But there was no gun.  I've never heard of anyone dying from being hit with a sign.  It was a real exercise in a potential threat, but as we learn the facts, there was never a REAL threat. 

just sayin'.

:thumbsup:

geronl

« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2016, 07:22:10 pm »
:thumbsup:

A guy holding up a sign is a real threat, lol.