Author Topic: Why This Conservative Voted McMullin and Not Trump  (Read 3186 times)

Offline Vulcan

Re: Why This Conservative Voted McMullin and Not Trump
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 07:07:59 pm »

Here is my little box to you.  Type in what you know about Trump that isn't Conservative.

Gladly.

Lifelong New York liberal Donald Trump said his favorite president of the last 4 was Bill Clinton. I know of no conservative who has ever said that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has given 6-digit figures to the corrupt Clinton Foundation. Trump has. In fact, Trump has donated heavily to far left democrat politicians like Charles Schumer, Harry Reid, Anthony Wiener, Hillary Clinton, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe, Rahm Emmanuel, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle and Joe Biden. Sure, he has given to Republicans also, but the majority of his generosity has gone to democrats, and the most corrupt among them.

I am unaware of any conservative who wants to ban "assault weapons". There is no such thing you know. "Assault weapon" is a term created by anti-gun liberals so they could ban guns based on cosmetic appearances...and Trump, being the liberal that he is, fell for it.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said they want to extend the waiting periods to purchase firearms. Trump has.

I am unaware of any conservative who has praised as "Brilliant" gun-grabbing leftist and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for "Putting His Money Where His Mouth Is" by trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens. Conservatives don't want to take guns, they respect the Second Amendment. Trump said he was for it. Conservative? I think not.

I am unaware of any conservative saying "the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans". Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said “Bush was probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative saying “I’m very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has supported nearly every facet of Obama’s disastrous economic agenda.  Trump did just that.  From the bank bailouts to the auto bailouts, Trump supported nearly every facet of Obama’s economic plan.

Conservative Supreme Court Justices William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas dissented on the 2005 Kelo Decision, which was the taking of a private individual's property, not for "public use" as is normally the case with eminent domain, but to give it to private enterprise as was done with Kelo (it was taken and given to Pfizer Pharmaceuticals). Being the crony capitalist he is, Trump said he was "100% for it".

Trump’s contributions to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi helped get them reelected so they could then foist Obamacare on the nation.  He claims he wants to “Make America Great Again”.  In reality, he has supported every liberal who has worked so hard to destroy it.

You are free to believe a lifelong liberal's campaign rhetoric all you'd like; he is relying on it.  But history proves Donald Trump is a lifelong New York liberal and he cannot be trusted.  If you believe so, name another liberal you trust.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 07:12:31 pm »
@txradioguy

Ok,since you seem so certain of this,why not tell us who YOU think will be the next president,if not Trump or Clinton?

Look we ALL know it's gonna be one or the other in the end...and for the majority of us here we don't want either one of them because they are two sides of the same crappy Liberal coin.

And since you only seemed to focus on my answer and not the reason I was succinct and to the point...I'll repost what I was saying bull to.

Voting for anyone but Trump is defacto voting for the most criminal corrupt Political candidate in History, Hillary Clinton. . It is a vote for the Clinton, the politicans  most radically opposed to every single item of your supposed "Conservative" political values.

It was a vote of petulance and ego devoid of any rational reasonable justification.

That is such a juvenile childish and quite frankly devoid of any real adult thinking to have that kind of uncurious mindset and outlook about anyone who doesn't agree with the small minority here and in the U.S. that Trump is our savior and not voting for him is treason.

That's not just bull...that's pure bullsh*t.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 07:21:30 pm »
Look we ALL know it's gonna be one or the other in the end...and for the majority of us here we don't want either one of them because they are two sides of the same crappy Liberal coin.

And since you only seemed to focus on my answer and not the reason I was succinct and to the point...I'll repost what I was saying bull to.

That is such a juvenile childish and quite frankly devoid of any real adult thinking to have that kind of uncurious mindset and outlook about anyone who doesn't agree with the small minority here and in the U.S. that Trump is our savior and not voting for him is treason.

That's not just bull...that's pure bullsh*t.

@txradioguy

Who here has been claiming that Donald Little Hands was a conservative or some sort of "savior"?

All I hear is various forms of "lesser of two evils",which he most certainly is.

BOTH he and Bubbette! are narcissistic sociopaths. The difference between then is she is pure evil right down to her rotten communist core,and she wants power so she can dominate and issue orders. Above all,she wants to be FEARED!

Trump,on the other hand is actually pretty stupid,and his ego is entirely focused on making people admire or even love him. BECAUSE of this there is a slight chance that if elected he might just start listening to other people and doing things that are beneficial to the country because the one thing he fears in life more than anything else is to be known as a "loser". He damn sure won't want to go down in the history books are one of America's most incompetent or bad presidents.

Compare that to Bubbette!,who dreams of being America's LAST president.

Now,tell me who YOU would rather see sitting in the White House? No weasel words because you have already admitted she is evil.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 07:23:34 pm »
@txradioguy

Who here has been claiming that Donald Little Hands was a conservative or some sort of "savior"?

People right here on TBR for starters.  If you haven't noticed...then you haven't been paying attention.
All I hear is various forms of "lesser of two evils",which he most certainly is.

And we're being told by the people that say that...that we MUST choose between the lesser of two evils...which is still choosing evil.

Compare that to Bubbette!,who dreams of being America's LAST president.

Trump wants to be Emperor.

Now,tell me who YOU would rather see sitting in the White House? No weasel words because you have already admitted she is evil.

Neither.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 07:30:27 pm »
People right here on TBR for starters.  If you haven't noticed...then you haven't been paying attention.
And we're being told by the people that say that...that we MUST choose between the lesser of two evils...which is still choosing evil.

Trump wants to be Emperor.

Neither.

@txradioguy

I think I have been paying a lot of attention,and I hear a lot of people who write they are conservatives write they are voting for him to keep the most evil person who has ever ran for president out of the WH,but I don't remember seeing anyone calling Trump himself an actual conservative.

Maybe you could point me to a few of those posts?

As for the lesser of two evils things,sometimes doing nothing to prevent a greater evil is an act of greater evil.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 07:35:50 pm »
Because your neither Conservative nor principled.

Trump or Hillary will be President. Voting for anyone but Trump is defacto voting for the most criminal corrupt Political candidate in History, Hillary Clinton. . It is a vote for the Clinton, the politicans  most radically opposed to every single item of your supposed "Conservative" political values.

It was a vote of petulance and ego devoid of any rational reasonable justification.

Hey I tell you what, next time support a conservative with character and even if I don't agree with them on all things I will support that candidate.

Don't blame me for your willful ignorance in selecting a candidate that a portion of the base (which you couldn't afford to lose) told you they would not support.

I am not going to be like Blacks who support the Rat nominee no matter what. I see how that's worked out for them (not very well). If the Pubs want to put up a conservative I'll be there, if not don't count on me.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Silver Pines

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 07:49:40 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Let's keep Bubba out of this. He's not running this time,his baglady is.

You know,the woman who hired Craig Livingstone to be the enforcement arm of her "Bimbo Eruption Squad" to intimidate women into silence who claimed Bubba had actually raped them, NOT "groped" them. The woman behind such charming intimidation methods as stealing family pets and then having the family come home one day to discover their missing cat nailed to their front door.

You must be SOOO proud of helping her get back into the WH!

@sneakypete

Offline rodamala

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 03:57:29 am »
Could you people simply finally stop lying to yourselves? There is NOTHING in your anti Trump rants other then petulance and ego. Any rational person cannot look at Trump vrs Clinton and see any equivalence of corruption and criminality. You merely rationalize your spite by lying rabidly to yourselves over and over and over.

You all are neither wise nor rational. You have not thought for even an instant about the consequences of your votes. All you are doing is mindlessly venting your spleen over and over and over to convince yourself you actions are not ego driven childishness because your candidate of choice lost the Primary.

@sinkspur

Certain words in this campaign are dogwhistle to me indicating total projection.  First it was "delusional", then it was "petulent".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:59:02 am by rodamala »

HonestJohn

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 04:08:56 am »
Because your neither Conservative nor principled.

Trump or Hillary will be President. Voting for anyone but Trump is defacto voting for the most criminal corrupt Political candidate in History, Hillary Clinton. . It is a vote for the Clinton, the politicans  most radically opposed to every single item of your supposed "Conservative" political values.

Trump said he didn't need our vote.

Who are you to call your Orange Lord wrong and to work against his pronouncements?

HonestJohn

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 04:10:59 am »
traitor supporting cia globalist

Random words strung together are not an insult made.

Monkey chicken licking dog biscuit!

(Dang it, I forgot to uncapitalize the first word!  That must be the magic!)