Author Topic: Melania Trump modeled in U.S. prior to getting work visa  (Read 3842 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Melania Trump modeled in U.S. prior to getting work visa
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 07:32:01 pm »
The alternate choices you speak of are totally implausible for winning the Presidency at this point. The die has already been cast for this election cycle and thinking there is an alternate scenario is wishful thinking.

If you are really serious about an alternative to the 2 major parties, the time to do something about it is the day after the election. Find viable candidates for these new parties. Get people elected to lower offices to get a movement going. Get funding and support for the new parties so that when the election rolls around in 4 years there is something real there. Not some no name guy that we know nothing about and has no apparatus for success (McMuffin).

Implausible but not improbable based on our electoral history.  (that would make an 8-12% chance depending on what election factors you look at). The biggest chance out of that is the 270 strategy I've discussed before and polls actually make it a reasonable possibility.

But even if it is totally implausible, that's just a choice we each have to make. Do what we believe is right or go along with the crowd because it is popular. Each person has to make that decision and stand on it, even if they stand alone.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 07:36:08 pm »
Do what we believe is right or go along with the crowd because it is popular.

Popular? The folks like me who hate both candidates, but are voting Donny because Hitlary has been shown to be a full out criminal are some of the most disliked people on this forum. The NeverTumpers hate us because we are mindless sellouts and the AlwaysTrumpers hate us because with still dislike Donny.

Online corbe

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 07:40:03 pm »
If you are really serious about an alternative to the 2 major parties, the time to do something about it is the day after the election.

@Frank Cannon

Happening NOW!

The new conservative party’s name is…   
24 hours ago by JD Rucker   
http://thenewamericana.com/2016/11/04/new-conservative-partys-name/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 07:59:47 pm »
First of all this is Politico via the AP so

In other words, who cares if she's a criminal, she's your criminal and.... attack the messengers

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 08:00:56 pm »
In other words, who cares if she's a criminal, she's your criminal and.... attack the messengers

Didn't you hear? That's the new motto of the site.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 08:10:01 pm »
Is it possible to have calm here..it's 3 days until the election and I am sure by now everyone knows who they will vote for and we have all heard ad nauseum the pros and cons of peoples position of their candidate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 08:15:09 pm »
None of those discussions started by you.

She's to busy finding and posting Trump worship images for the faithful to froth over and to name their next born child after..... Donna if it's a boy.

Offline beandog

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 08:18:06 pm »
Is it possible to have calm here..it's 3 days until the election and I am sure by now everyone knows who they will vote for and we have all heard ad nauseum the pros and cons of peoples position of their candidate.
Sorry, but I have zero respect for people who will go after Mrs. the Donald for stupid, petty stuff.  In fact stuff they have no proof of.  All the while we have a known criminal that may very well be the next president.  I used to want tRump to lose just to watch his little trumpletes cry.  I now want him to win to watch the other side cry.   :shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 08:18:58 pm »
.... and I am sure by now everyone knows who they will vote for ....

Not really. I heard @Wingnut is undecided and was looking for help in deciding on a candidate. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that can help him out.

@mystery-ak

Offline beandog

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 08:20:49 pm »
Popular? The folks like me who hate both candidates, but are voting Donny because Hitlary has been shown to be a full out criminal are some of the most disliked people on this forum. The NeverTumpers hate us because we are mindless sellouts and the AlwaysTrumpers hate us because with still dislike Donny.
Both sides hate you because you are doing the right thing.  The hard thing, but the right thing.  Good for you. 

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2016, 08:30:45 pm »
Not really. I heard @Wingnut is undecided and was looking for help in deciding on a candidate. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that can help him out.

@mystery-ak

@Frank Cannon

Voted Thursday.  I didn't vote for either of the D&C candidates.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2016, 08:34:21 pm »
@Frank Cannon

Voted Thursday.  I didn't vote for either of the D&C candidates.

I know you are just saying that because you don't want to bother the NeverTrumps and AlwaysTrumps. I'm sure they won't be put out spamming, I mean giving you some help deciding.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2016, 08:43:02 pm »

Nah, I'm warming up to you. Anyone who would call out the head NeverTrumper around here the way you have is alright in my book.  888high58888

Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2016, 08:43:03 pm »
I know you are just saying that because you don't want to bother the NeverTrumps and AlwaysTrumps. I'm sure they won't be put out spamming, I mean giving you some help deciding.

LOL....

You mean more of the "Bleep You Wingnut" messages from the hateful eight? 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2016, 08:54:03 pm »
LOL....

You mean more of the "Bleep You Wingnut" messages from the hateful eight?

Nah. They just have trouble expressing the love and respect they have for you.

Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2016, 09:11:47 pm »
Nah. They just have trouble expressing the love and respect they have for you.

I feel better now!

:pondering:

You'ra mensch for setting me straight!