Author Topic: UPDATE: TRUMP CAMPAIGN PREPARING LAWSUIT Against Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes  (Read 905 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I haven't confirmed if this is true. It is from Gateway Pundit which is citing another blog that has unsourced screenshots and some twitter posts.

A massive voter fraud operation was discovered in Democratic Broward County, Florida.

According to a former Secretary of Elections Department employee, there is a secret room where Democrat insiders fill out those absentee ballots.

The woman provided her sworn testimony via affidavit.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-campaign-preparing-lawsuit-broward-co-fl-sec-elections-brenda-snipes/

Offline sinkspur

Gateway Pundit.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Gateway Pundit.

Only reports showing are fringe trumpanzee sites.

So far not passing the smell test.

HonestJohn

My sources say that they are using illegal octopus labor to fill out eight forms at the same time.

Freely importing undocumented workers from R'lyeh, no less.

Cthulhu is not amused.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
More anonymous sources...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So what is the current tally of people he's threatened to sue this election cycle?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So what is the current tally of people he's threatened to sue this election cycle?

Just this election cycle, 48 people not counting this one apparently as the clock didn't reset.
http://trump-clock.com/

Offline libertybele

While I am not involved with the voting precincts this election, I can only judge by past experience and voter fraud, precinct fraud, voter intimidation is nothing new to southern Florida.  Normally the area that I live in votes GOP regardless and it is being reported that this area is strongly #NeverTrump.  The east coast of FL; Miami, Lauderdale, Palm Beach have Latino and Jewish voters.  Both the southeast coast and southwest coast have experienced or at least there have been reports of fraud in the past.  There seems to be continued controversy in this areas since the Bush/Gore election. Fox News is now reporting election problems in Broward county:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/02/broward-county-voter-fraud-fl-gop-opening-mail-ballots-vote-election
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:02:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I haven't confirmed if this is true. It is from Gateway Pundit which is citing another blog that has unsourced screenshots and some twitter posts.

I have no problem believing that something like this EDIT "is happening" in every major district. It's what liberals do. It is not remotely shocking.

What I find IMPOSSIBLE to believe is that the GOP is not fully aware and complicit in it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:47:29 pm by Norm Lenhart »