Author Topic: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible  (Read 17650 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2016, 09:09:37 pm »
Both are true.  Comey's trying to salvage what's left of his reputation and career by leaking and Hillary is a crook.

Ever hear of the Saturday night massacre under Nixon?  Obama is not firing Comey right now because of the election.  But he could very well fire him next week and it would be perfectly understandable.

The truth is the FBI has no business leaking information on ANYBODY for ANY REASON!!!

@sinkspur

No,what Comey is doing is responding to the FACT that he is being set up as the fall guy to take the blame for none of this coming forward. He doesn't want to take the blame for what his superiors are doing,and who can blame him?

"The truth is the FBI has no business leaking information on ANYBODY for ANY REASON!!!"

The hell they don't. They swear an oath to bring criminals to justice,and that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2016, 09:12:08 pm »
@sinkspur

When did you become such a drama queen? We ALL know the FBI isn't going to do anything like that to people like thee and me,because thee and me do NOT have powerful Rabbi's sitting on committees and heading up agencies in the feral government.

The FBI agents doing this are doing it BECAUSE with people as politically powerful as the Clint-Roids,it is the ONLY way to ever get them to appear before a court. Even then expect to see and hear hours of Bubbette! saying "I can't recall".

Ordinary citizens can be and are handled and prosecuted via normal means,so there is no reason EVER for any FBI agents to do this to anyone not in a position to block them.

All this leaking is jeopardizing any court proceeding.  Due process is meant for all.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2016, 09:13:13 pm »
Yes.  Let's forget all about due process.

Lets not be melodramatic. She's getting due process now.

So it interferes with her campaign. My heart bleeds.

But buck up, the MSM still has four days to turn it around for her.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2016, 09:13:14 pm »
@sinkspur

No,what Comey is doing is responding to the FACT that he is being set up as the fall guy to take the blame for none of this coming forward. He doesn't want to take the blame for what his superiors are doing,and who can blame him?

"The truth is the FBI has no business leaking information on ANYBODY for ANY REASON!!!"

The hell they don't. They swear an oath to bring criminals to justice,and that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Bringing criminals to justice does not mean trying and convicting in the press.  They are putting at risk any court proceeding with their recklessness.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2016, 09:16:50 pm »
Bringing criminals to justice does not mean trying and convicting in the press.  They are putting at risk any court proceeding with their recklessness.

Who tried and convicted in the press Sink? I want links, names, and faces.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2016, 09:26:49 pm »
All this leaking is jeopardizing any court proceeding.  Due process is meant for all.

@sinkspur

No,it's not jeopardizing court proceedings at all. If their boss,the guy that reports to Bathhouse Barry or Bathhouse Barry had announced it,there would be no discussion about the legality of it or even a hint due process was being jeopardized.

Or maybe you don't think Bubbette! and Company had any idea they were being investigated and interviewing witnesses?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2016, 09:29:20 pm »
Lets not be melodramatic. She's getting due process now.

So it interferes with her campaign. My heart bleeds.

@skeeter   @sinkspur

BINGO! She is doing the same by having her zombies tip off reporters that Trump said "Nice tits!" to a some woman at a party 30 years ago,and claiming this makes him anti-whymen.

Which for some odd reason now seems to be a MUCH more serious charge than being anti-American.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2016, 09:30:58 pm »

@sinskspur

How do you figure that,when every tv news show and every paper in every city or town in this country reports on people suspected of committing crimes and the crimes they are going to be charged with?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2016, 11:28:08 pm »
Come on Tom... O made no such defense of Hillary with that statement. Rather, he is arguing that the FBI must also comport with the rule of law. Now, while I'm not convinced these selective "leaks" violate the Hatch Act as yet, a reasonable and plausible argument can be made that they are.

Said poster does accuse others of prejudices, i.e. the race card. That is something I don't see conservatives do routinely.

Online LMAO

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2016, 01:23:12 am »
@sinskspur

How do you figure that,when every tv news show and every paper in every city or town in this country reports on people suspected of committing crimes and the crimes they are going to be charged with?

@sneakypete

Good point

Whenever someone, especially someone whose public, is under investigation it isn't unusual for that information
to make the 6 O clock news

Unless some are starting to buy into the premise that the Clintons are exempt from this?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2016, 01:47:14 am »
@sneakypete

Good point

Whenever someone, especially someone whose public, is under investigation it isn't unusual for that information

Unless some are starting to buy into the premise that the Clintons are exempt from this?

Yes.  All those people are running for office and the information is released during the last ten days prior to the election.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2016, 01:48:36 am »
@sinskspur

And they do that after someone is arrested. 

You can put whatever artifice you want on this, but the FBI is clearly trying to influence the election.

If they can do it to a Democrat, they can do it to a Republican.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2016, 02:23:06 am »
@sneakypete

Good point

@LMAO

I think they are mostly buying into "I hate Trump".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2016, 02:24:17 am »
Yes.  All those people are running for office and the information is released during the last ten days prior to the election.

@sinkspur

Blah,blah,blah. You are full of shit and know it. If this were anyone BUT Trump you would be their strongest defender.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2016, 02:25:52 am »
And they do that after someone is arrested. 

You can put whatever artifice you want on this, but the FBI is clearly trying to influence the election.

If they can do it to a Democrat, they can do it to a Republican.

@sinkspur

Like everything else lately,you have that back-assward.

They HAVE been doing that and worse to Republicans for decades. The only thing new is they are doing it to Dims now,also.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2016, 02:34:01 am »
@sinkspur

Like everything else lately,you have that back-assward.

They HAVE been doing that and worse to Republicans for decades. The only thing new is they are doing it to Dims now,also.

When has the FBI released hearsay rumors about a Republican candidate for president within ten days of an election?

I'll wait for your answer.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2016, 02:43:44 am »
When has the FBI released hearsay rumors about a Republican candidate for president within ten days of an election?

@sneakypete
I'll answer for him.

Read up on how Casper Weinberger was indicted 4 days prior to the 1992 election by political hacks posing as prosecutors to help sway the election away from Bush and to Clinton.  after the election, a judge threw out the indictment but the damage was done in the election of Clinton.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:48:14 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2016, 02:49:21 am »

@sinkspur

And your conscience will remain clear because you don't  have one. You are playing Clintionesque games. I'm not going to waste my time documenting Dims doing this to Republicans and then you standing up on your hobby horse and whining about "it's not the same thing,and it wasn't within 10 days!"

Examples that come to mind was the famous countdown used against Barry Goldwater,the DNC claiming the RNC rigged the election in Florida because they thought THEY had it rigged and Bush won,and the crap they pulled on Nixon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2016, 02:50:34 am »
@sneakypete
I'll answer for him.

Read up on how Casper Weinberger was indicted 4 days prior to the 1992 election by political hacks posing as prosecutors to help sway the election away from Bush and to Clinton.  after the election, a judge threw out the indictment but the damage was done in the election of Clinton.

@IsailedawayfromFR   @sinkspur

Thanks,I had forgotten about that one. Not that it matters. Sink is in the bag for Clinton and will find excuses to negate it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2016, 02:57:08 am »

Thanks,I had forgotten about that one. Not that it matters. Sink is in the bag for Clinton and will find excuses to negate it.

Of course he is, but, like Teddy Kennedy used to be in Rush's old days, it is good to have a liberal around in order to remind ourselves what we are fighting against.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2016, 03:00:31 am »

You hated Lawrence Walsh's indictment of Weinberger, but applaud the FBI releasing unsubstantiated information about Clinton because you hate her.

Hypocrisy.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2016, 03:01:33 am »
Of course he is, but, like Teddy Kennedy used to be in Rush's old days, it is good to have a liberal around in order to remind ourselves what we are fighting against.

I voted for Evan McMullin.  You voted for Trump, no doubt.

Who's the liberal?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2016, 03:02:33 am »
If I sell heroin, the police are out to get me, since HRC and her companions look to have broken the law, I hope justice is served.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2016, 03:48:48 am »
You hated Lawrence Walsh's indictment of Weinberger, but applaud the FBI releasing unsubstantiated information about Clinton because you hate her.

Hypocrisy.

@sinkspur

WRONG! I don't remember thinking anything at all about Weinberger,and of course I hate Bubbette! Everybody but you hates Bubbette!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2016, 03:50:17 am »

You are overlooking the fact that there won't be any court proceeding if she wins.

Both Obama and the AG are in the tank for Hillary, and Lynch's DOJ has used excessive grants of immunity, refusals to issue subpoenas, ridiculously easy guidelines for interviews, and every other tool at their disposal to ensure that justice is not done. 

The FBI doesn't have independent legal authority to bring charges, and the Lynch-led DOJ is corrupt and won't do it.  So what is the proper course of action for law enforcement officials who believe that justice is being subverted?

Essentially, they're whistleblowing on a corrupt DOJ.  And good for them that they are doing so.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:51:51 am by Maj. Bill Martin »