Author Topic: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible  (Read 17660 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »
IMO worrying about FBI procedure at this point this is the equivalent of scolding the defenders of the Alamo for discharging greenhouse gases from their muskets.

Yes.  Let's forget all about due process.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2016, 04:43:56 pm »
Both are true.  Comey's trying to salvage what's left of his reputation and career by leaking and Hillary is a crook.

Ever hear of the Saturday night massacre under Nixon?  Obama is not firing Comey right now because of the election.  But he could very well fire him next week and it would be perfectly understandable.

The truth is the FBI has no business leaking information on ANYBODY for ANY REASON!!!

What is Comey leaking? I thought he just sent this letter that they were reopening the investigation?

I Have heard of the SNM by Nixon, but why isn't Obama coming out against this guy? Why was he Mr. Integrity over the summer and is now this GOP hack?

Oceander

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2016, 04:48:09 pm »

What is Comey leaking? I thought he just sent this letter that they were reopening the investigation?

I Have heard of the SNM by Nixon, but why isn't Obama coming out against this guy? Why was he Mr. Integrity over the summer and is now this GOP hack?

Good questions.  This thing is just getting weirder and weirder.  There are some serious games being played out in private that were not privy to   

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2016, 04:52:55 pm »
Yes.  Let's forget all about due process.

Hey Deacon. Where in the hell have her rights been violated? Comey sent a letter out concerning the investigation. That is it. All the rest of this is speculation and rumor.

As we all know, anyone can say anything about who they are and what they know, but 9 times out of 10 it is a total and complete lie.

HonestJohn

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 07:54:56 pm »
This election is not about liberal/conservative/republican/democrat. This election is about survival. The country will not survive Hillary as president. Hillary has promised to and will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals. And she will do it. Tens of millions of new Marxist voters and the country is gone. Hillary has promised to appoint activist Progressive (Marxist) judges to the courts and she will do it. Say good-bye to your constitution, say good bye to your freedom of speech and religious liberty. All gone in Hillary first term.

We Trumpers know what is at stake in this election, the very survival of our republic, if you are not willing to join the fight to stop Hillary then we have no use for you not now and not tomorrow.  Stop Hillary now and we conservatives live to fight another day, lose to Hillary and "it's a thousand years of darkness".

I do not want these people in the White House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFDcsV02LM

Nothing personal @Jazzhead you sound like a very nice person. But the battle is now and we must win it.  Someone said they now know how the "good Germans" felt watching the NAZIs take over Germany. I can relate to that comment.

You make garbage claims.

And those claims are garbage because you never explain why or how those claims would come about.  Most of them are actually in contradiction to the statements and actions of the candidates running.

HonestJohn

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 07:57:14 pm »

So who do we believe Sinky? Is Comey a GOP hack or is Hillary a crook?

If Comey is a GOP hack, why did Obama appoint him? Why isn't Obama speaking out against him? Why isn't Obama trying to fire him?

I try to look for the objective truth in these situations, as the truth is the most powerful weapon we have.

And I don't know what to think.

You didn't answer the question.

The deflection and non-answer leads me to suspect that you would be furious at the FBI should the shoe be on the other foot.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:00:21 pm by HonestJohn »

• Technical
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2016, 08:04:44 pm »
You didn't answer the question.

I suspect that you would be furious at the FBI should the shoe be on the other foot.

I just reread what Sinky wrote, no question there at all.

Would I be mad? I haven't liked a President in so long I wouldn't know how I would feel, lol.

How I would "feel" doesn't matter. Truth needs to come out one way or the other.

I'm trying to look at this objectively HJ, really I am. I don't even hate HRC as much as some of the people here.

Obama appoints a guy who turns out to be a "Hack GOPer", who was also breathlessly referred to as a stand up man of integrity after letting Hillary off scott free over the summer? Sorry but that story doesn't check out. No matter which way I look at it.

Either way this looks bad for the Democrats. Either BO is a incompetent moron who appointed someone like Comey or Hillary did something wrong here. Which is it?  :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2016, 08:06:07 pm »
Hey Deacon. Where in the hell have her rights been violated? Comey sent a letter out concerning the investigation. That is it. All the rest of this is speculation and rumor.

As we all know, anyone can say anything about who they are and what they know, but 9 times out of 10 it is a total and complete lie.

And his agents are leaking information, making sure that the sources are identified as "FBI."  This kind of back-door politicization of the investigative process is unprecedented this close to an election.

They couldn't damage the FBI more if they had planned this.

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2016, 08:07:42 pm »
And his agents are leaking information

And you know this, how?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2016, 08:08:13 pm »

Obama, it seems to me, is refusing to politicize the FBI.  Unlike Comey.

• Technical
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 08:09:47 pm »
Obama, it seems to me, is refusing to politicize the FBI.  Unlike Comey.

You mean the guy that Obama appointed?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 08:10:02 pm »

And you know this, how?

Surely you haven't missed all the stuff about the Clinton Foundation, and Brett Baer's breathless "imminent indictment" story, which he had to retract this morning.

I'm surprised these goobers haven't leaked actual emails that they've found. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 08:10:42 pm »

You mean the guy that Obama appointed?

Yes.  He appointed him.  A Republican who had a stellar record.

Until now.

HonestJohn

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 08:11:48 pm »

I just reread what Sinky wrote, no question there at all.

Would I be mad? I haven't liked a President in so long I wouldn't know how I would feel, lol.

How I would "feel" doesn't matter. Truth needs to come out one way or the other.

I'm trying to look at this objectively HJ, really I am. I don't even hate HRC as much as some of the people here.

Obama appoints a guy who turns out to be a "Hack GOPer", who was also breathlessly referred to as a stand up man of integrity after letting Hillary off scott free over the summer? Sorry but that story doesn't check out. No matter which way I look at it.

Either way this looks bad for the Democrats. Either BO is a incompetent moron who appointed someone like Comey or Hillary did something wrong here. Which is it?  :shrug:

Apply this situation to the 1980 election.  Would it be appropriate for the Carter-era FBI to have leaked selective bits information about Reagan's talks with Iran's mullahs?

I say no.  I suspect you sould say so as well.

It is a hallmark of a civilized person to extend the courtesies expected by oneself unto others.  Therefore, what it happening now is just as inappropriate.

• Technical
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 08:12:27 pm »
Yes.  He appointed him.  A Republican who had a stellar record.

Until now.

The White House broke with Democrats on Monday, saying FBI Director James B. Comey was “a man of integrity” and shooting down accusations that he is intentionally meddling with the election to try to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming president.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/31/white-house-calls-fbi-director-comey-man-integrity/

Seems like your argument is with Obama. Take it up with him, Sink.

HonestJohn

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 08:13:59 pm »

And you know this, how?

From Giuliani's press interview.

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 08:13:59 pm »
Apply this situation to the 1980 election.  Would it be appropriate for the Carter-era FBI to have leaked selective bits information about Reagan's talks with Iran's mullahs?

I say no.  I suspect you sould say so as well.

It is a hallmark of a civilized person to extend the courtesies expected by oneself unto others.  Therefore, what it happening now is just as inappropriate.

Who leaked what, exactly?

It's all BS and innuendo. Both pro and anti-Clinton.

Never trust anonymous sources.

• Technical
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 08:14:59 pm »
From Giuliani's press interview.

How does Giuliani know this?

I want names. I didn't believe the indictment BS either.

Too many anonymous sources out there.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:20:00 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »
There is Rudy bragging that the NY office of the FBI keeps him 'informed'.
The entire government is riddled with rogue bought off stooges.

• Technical
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 08:19:39 pm »
There is Rudy bragging that the NY office of the FBI keeps him 'informed'.
The entire government is riddled with rogue bought off stooges.

I'm tired of anonymous sources. It's all bullshit.

Conservative media is like all innuendo and BS these days. It's garbage. It actually hurts our side because actual potentially damaging cases can be brushed off.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 08:59:13 pm »
Nobody is advocating "cover."  And,  unless there is actually a "charge," these agents should not be leaking information that is solely intended to influence an election.  That you think they should be is really damned scary.

You really want to empower bureaucrats with that kind of power?

@sinkspur

WHY is this scary to you? After all,THAT is what the FBI agents take an oath to defend the laws of the United States,and bring criminals to justice via the courts.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that their political appointee bosses take such an oath. If they do,they are also guilty of perjury.

Since the Field Agents not only take that oath but they take that oath seriously,what else are they supposed to do when they know and have evidence that crimes have been committed by high-ranking government officials and their own officials refuse to prosecute the cases,if not the HONORABLE thing of going public and letting the public know their political appointee bosses are co-conspirators with the criminals?

I don't find that to be scary at all and have no idea why you do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 09:00:46 pm »
This election is not about liberal/conservative/republican/democrat. This election is about survival. The country will not survive Hillary as president. Hillary has promised to and will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals. And she will do it. Tens of millions of new Marxist voters and the country is gone. Hillary has promised to appoint activist Progressive (Marxist) judges to the courts and she will do it. Say good-bye to your constitution, say good bye to your freedom of speech and religious liberty. All gone in Hillary first term.

We Trumpers know what is at stake in this election, the very survival of our republic, if you are not willing to join the fight to stop Hillary then we have no use for you not now and not tomorrow.  Stop Hillary now and we conservatives live to fight another day, lose to Hillary and "it's a thousand years of darkness".

I do not want these people in the White House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFDcsV02LM

Nothing personal @Jazzhead you sound like a very nice person. But the battle is now and we must win it.  Someone said they now know how the "good Germans" felt watching the NAZIs take over Germany. I can relate to that comment.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 09:01:32 pm »
Didn't Obama nominate Comey? So now he's a bad guy?

This either makes Obama look like a complete fool or it makes Comey's accusers (which apparently includes some on this forum) look like complete idiots.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

My vote is "both".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2016, 09:05:03 pm »
Just put the shoe on the other foot.  If this was happening to someone you like.  If the FBI was dribbling out rumors and innuendo, leaking to FOXNEWS that an indictment was imminent, then walking it back, a week before an election.

If you would be happy with that, then you are in favor of a renegade FBI, with agents sabotaging politicians they disagree with at will. 

People do not have a right to know accusations that are unsubstantiated or insufficient to bring an actual charge.  It's not the job of the FBI to leak.,

@sinkspur

When did you become such a drama queen? We ALL know the FBI isn't going to do anything like that to people like thee and me,because thee and me do NOT have powerful Rabbi's sitting on committees and heading up agencies in the feral government.

The FBI agents doing this are doing it BECAUSE with people as politically powerful as the Clint-Roids,it is the ONLY way to ever get them to appear before a court. Even then expect to see and hear hours of Bubbette! saying "I can't recall".

Ordinary citizens can be and are handled and prosecuted via normal means,so there is no reason EVER for any FBI agents to do this to anyone not in a position to block them.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:06:17 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2016, 09:08:41 pm »
@sinkspur

WHY is this scary to you? After all,THAT is what the FBI agents take an oath to defend the laws of the United States,and bring criminals to justice via the courts.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that their political appointee bosses take such an oath. If they do,they are also guilty of perjury.

Since the Field Agents not only take that oath but they take that oath seriously,what else are they supposed to do when they know and have evidence that crimes have been committed by high-ranking government officials and their own officials refuse to prosecute the cases,if not the HONORABLE thing of going public and letting the public know their political appointee bosses are co-conspirators with the criminals?

I don't find that to be scary at all and have no idea why you do.

Via the courts.  Not the press.