Author Topic: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible  (Read 17654 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 12:43:24 pm »
Yeah. And he's hoping Trump is elected so he can save his job.

Hey, look at the bright side.   Clinton will likely be elected,  but with no mandate and under the cloud of a criminal investigation.   That might be the incentive needed to finally unite the conservative clans. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2016, 12:50:16 pm »
I suppose Team Clinton can try this one. The idea that FBI is just working to get Trump elected will probably be met with nation wide laughter

@LMAO

I agree. This is nothing but a ruse by the Clint-Roids to try to demonize the FBI in order to make her seem slightly less evil,and maybe even a bit of a victim.

I strongly suspect the truth is that after a couple of decades of dealing with her,it is more of a case of them being rabidly anti-Hillary At Any Cost. If she were running against Hitler or Mao,they would probably be supporting Hitler or Mao as being the "Lesser of Two Evils".

AND.......,there is only ONE option available if you want to guarantee a end to her power. Here are a couple of hints. It's not stay at home and not voting,and it's not voting for a 3rd Party Candidate.

Give them 4 years of exposure to Trump,assuming Trump lasts that long before firing himself,and they will most likely be supporting no one come 2020.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:52:09 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 12:57:51 pm »
So Comey decided to influence an election in order to assuage butt hurt from some FBI grunts?

Do you know what this makes Comey?

@sinkspur

Sounds more and more to me with every post you make that you just ain't going to be happy unless Bubbette! is president. If  you had the same amount of contempt for her that you have for Trump you wouldn't give a damn about what Comey or the FBI says or does.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2016, 12:59:53 pm »
How chivalrous, defending the Democratic Abortion Queen, oh well, find all fault with Trump; but never with abortion supporters, Clinton, Romney. Really worse, then these imaginary attacks by the hate-Trump mob.

Come on Tom... O made no such defense of Hillary with that statement. Rather, he is arguing that the FBI must also comport with the rule of law. Now, while I'm not convinced these selective "leaks" violate the Hatch Act as yet, a reasonable and plausible argument can be made that they are.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jpsb

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 01:01:04 pm »
Hey, look at the bright side.   Clinton will likely be elected,  but with no mandate and under the cloud of a criminal investigation.   That might be the incentive needed to finally unite the conservative clans.

IMAGE DELETED
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:59:12 pm by MOD3 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 01:02:07 pm »
So, you'll be happy when the same is done to Herr Trump by another suitably minded FBI agent?

@Oceander

It's good to know that you think FBI officials should provide cover for and refuse to charge senior politicians who commit treason and other felonies.

Long for the return of a kingdom,do ya?

*I* MUCH prefer a FBI that goes after felons REGARDLESS of who they are or the positions they hold. After all,this is America and their REAL bosses are the American voters,not the professional criminal class we call "politicians".

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 01:29:44 pm »
The honest elements within the FBI are trying to salvage what remains of its reputation after having been rolled by the (so-called) Justice Department. And now they must suffer the additional indignity of being falsely accused of malfeasance by the Clinton Crime Family... which is one of their standard operating procedures. I'm not a big fan of informational "leaks" from Federal employees. But what other recourse exists when  the alternative is to effectively suborn corruption and criminal complicity?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 02:00:45 pm »
The honest elements within the FBI are trying to salvage what remains of its reputation after having been rolled by the (so-called) Justice Department. And now they must suffer the additional indignity of being falsely accused of malfeasance by the Clinton Crime Family... which is one of their standard operating procedures. I'm not a big fan of informational "leaks" from Federal employees. But what other recourse exists when  the alternative is to effectively suborn corruption and criminal complicity?

Compare this to the media inattention to the IRS and conservative nonprofit applications.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 02:13:45 pm »

There is no recourse. Besides, why should the FBI wait a week to accommodate Hillary Clinton and deprive the voters of information necessary for them to make an informed decision?

Wait a week, Obama will squash the investigation and there will never be justice. Then its Katy bar the door - there'll be no low to which Hillary Clinton and her cabal won't descend.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 02:18:30 pm »
Come on Tom... O made no such defense of Hillary with that statement. Rather, he is arguing that the FBI must also comport with the rule of law. Now, while I'm not convinced these selective "leaks" violate the Hatch Act as yet, a reasonable and plausible argument can be made that they are.

IMO worrying about FBI procedure at this point this is the equivalent of scolding the defenders of the Alamo for discharging greenhouse gases from their muskets.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2016, 02:37:12 pm »
IMAGE DELETED

Hey, jpsb,  it's up to you whether to wallow in recrimination and bitterness.  But I think it's a damn foolish thing to do.  A divided conservative movement won't help contain Clinton.   

My view is that I'm happy to reconcile with those who voted for Trump because of his populist message.  While I have issues with that message,  that's not why I cannot support the man.   It's the man that's fatally defective, not his message.   

Trump should never have been the nominee.   But the fact that many conservatives could not become comfortable with this flawed messenger shouldn't prevent the clans from uniting against a common adversary.  Unless, of course, you allow bitterness and recriminations to rule the day.   
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:59:38 pm by MOD3 »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 02:54:49 pm »
@Oceander

It's good to know that you think FBI officials should provide cover for and refuse to charge senior politicians who commit treason and other felonies.

Long for the return of a kingdom,do ya?

*I* MUCH prefer a FBI that goes after felons REGARDLESS of who they are or the positions they hold. After all,this is America and their REAL bosses are the American voters,not the professional criminal class we call "politicians".

Nobody is advocating "cover."  And,  unless there is actually a "charge," these agents should not be leaking information that is solely intended to influence an election.  That you think they should be is really damned scary.

You really want to empower bureaucrats with that kind of power?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 03:05:01 pm »
Complete garbage.

Remember over the summer the guy was Mr. Integrity?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 03:16:36 pm »
Nobody is advocating "cover."  And,  unless there is actually a "charge," these agents should not be leaking information that is solely intended to influence an election.  That you think they should be is really damned scary.

You really want to empower bureaucrats with that kind of power?

Right now there is no 'charge'.  When has either Clinton ever been charged?  Scandal after scandal and investigation after investigation and here we still sit.  The difference is, that the DOJ HAS interfered and that my friend the American people have the absolute right to know.  The same DOJ that has covered for Obama and those in his administration several times. 

I am really trying to comprehend how you feel that this investigation is solely intended to influence the election...if so, it is no different than Hillary leaking information about Trump supposed sexcapades or implying he has Russian ties.  This investigation involves the President on down and an ex Sec'y of State who is running for President.  The people have the absolute right to know that the investigation is going on, why and what they are uncovering. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:17:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 03:24:41 pm »
Hey, jpsb,  it's up to you whether to wallow in recrimination and bitterness.  But I think it's a damn foolish thing to do.  A divided conservative movement won't help contain Clinton.   

My view is that I'm happy to reconcile with those who voted for Trump because of his populist message.  While I have issues with that message,  that's not why I cannot support the man.   It's the man that's fatally defective, not his message.   

Trump should never have been the nominee.   But the fact that many conservatives could not become comfortable with this flawed messenger shouldn't prevent the clans from uniting against a common adversary.  Unless, of course, you allow bitterness and recriminations to rule the day.

This election is not about liberal/conservative/republican/democrat. This election is about survival. The country will not survive Hillary as president. Hillary has promised to and will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals. And she will do it. Tens of millions of new Marxist voters and the country is gone. Hillary has promised to appoint activist Progressive (Marxist) judges to the courts and she will do it. Say good-bye to your constitution, say good bye to your freedom of speech and religious liberty. All gone in Hillary first term.

We Trumpers know what is at stake in this election, the very survival of our republic, if you are not willing to join the fight to stop Hillary then we have no use for you not now and not tomorrow.  Stop Hillary now and we conservatives live to fight another day, lose to Hillary and "it's a thousand years of darkness".

I do not want these people in the White House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFDcsV02LM

Nothing personal @Jazzhead you sound like a very nice person. But the battle is now and we must win it.  Someone said they now know how the "good Germans" felt watching the NAZIs take over Germany. I can relate to that comment.

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 03:25:02 pm »
Didn't Obama nominate Comey? So now he's a bad guy?

This either makes Obama look like a complete fool or it makes Comey's accusers (which apparently includes some on this forum) look like complete idiots.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 03:43:00 pm »
Right now there is no 'charge'.  When has either Clinton ever been charged?  Scandal after scandal and investigation after investigation and here we still sit.  The difference is, that the DOJ HAS interfered and that my friend the American people have the absolute right to know.  The same DOJ that has covered for Obama and those in his administration several times. 

I am really trying to comprehend how you feel that this investigation is solely intended to influence the election...if so, it is no different than Hillary leaking information about Trump supposed sexcapades or implying he has Russian ties.  This investigation involves the President on down and an ex Sec'y of State who is running for President.  The people have the absolute right to know that the investigation is going on, why and what they are uncovering.

Just put the shoe on the other foot.  If this was happening to someone you like.  If the FBI was dribbling out rumors and innuendo, leaking to FOXNEWS that an indictment was imminent, then walking it back, a week before an election.

If you would be happy with that, then you are in favor of a renegade FBI, with agents sabotaging politicians they disagree with at will. 

People do not have a right to know accusations that are unsubstantiated or insufficient to bring an actual charge.  It's not the job of the FBI to leak.,

• Technical
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 03:49:05 pm »
Just put the shoe on the other foot.  If this was happening to someone you like.  If the FBI was dribbling out rumors and innuendo, leaking to FOXNEWS that an indictment was imminent, then walking it back, a week before an election.

If you would be happy with that, then you are in favor of a renegade FBI, with agents sabotaging politicians they disagree with at will. 

People do not have a right to know accusations that are unsubstantiated or insufficient to bring an actual charge.  It's not the job of the FBI to leak.,

So who do we believe Sinky? Is Comey a GOP hack or is Hillary a crook?

If Comey is a GOP hack, why did Obama appoint him? Why isn't Obama speaking out against him? Why isn't Obama trying to fire him?

I try to look for the objective truth in these situations, as the truth is the most powerful weapon we have.

And I don't know what to think.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 03:55:40 pm »

So who do we believe Sinky? Is Comey a GOP hack or is Hillary a crook?

If Comey is a GOP hack, why did Obama appoint him? Why isn't Obama speaking out against him? Why isn't Obama trying to fire him?

I try to look for the objective truth in these situations, as the truth is the most powerful weapon we have.

Both are true.  Comey's trying to salvage what's left of his reputation and career by leaking and Hillary is a crook.

Ever hear of the Saturday night massacre under Nixon?  Obama is not firing Comey right now because of the election.  But he could very well fire him next week and it would be perfectly understandable.

The truth is the FBI has no business leaking information on ANYBODY for ANY REASON!!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2016, 04:05:10 pm »
I think Slate is desperate for a narrative and is trying to find a GOP bogeyman under a rock to scare people with, to help Hillary. Pot-kettle-black.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 04:06:14 pm »

Below we have Comey admitting Hillary committed multiple felonies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opPh9uG29cQ

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 04:06:26 pm »
I think Slate is desperate for a narrative and is trying to find a GOP bogeyman under a rock to scare people with, to help Hillary. Pot-kettle-black.

Slate is slanted, for sure, but they're not the only ones who think Comey and his FBI cohorts are putting their thumbs on the scale for Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 04:29:34 pm »
"The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible "

They figured that out, did they?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 04:32:09 pm »
Slate is slanted, for sure, but they're not the only ones who think Comey and his FBI cohorts are putting their thumbs on the scale for Trump.

I think it's more of a two sided coin. On the other side you got the corrupt DOJ and State putting their thumb on the scale for Hillary, and now we got an internal battle.
The Republic is lost.

Offline beandog

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 04:34:53 pm »
They should  be out to get her, she's a crook.  The Beast, and her crooked cohorts, should never be anywhere near the White House again.  The only house she should be in is the Big House.