Author Topic: Never Say #NeverTrump: GOP Support For Donald Is Strong And Growing  (Read 15250 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Never Say #NeverTrump: GOP Support For Donald Is Strong And Growing
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2016, 08:17:18 pm »
Trump voters have put liberalism as a whole before their country.

Total  :bs:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »

Nope. Total reality. You have put a liberal into the position of the GOP standard bearer. Ergo, you put liberalism before your country. You are trying to get YOUR liberal into control of America. Thus you have placed LIBERALISM over your country.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2016, 08:22:46 pm »
So now the NeverTrump loonies are going after Trump voters? Even reluctant ones?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2016, 08:25:21 pm »
So now the NeverTrump loonies are going after Trump voters? Even reluctant ones?

"Loony" is voting for a liberal, regardless of the reason, then thinking you can convince anyone you didn't vote for a liberal because your personal reasons are extra special.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2016, 08:26:21 pm »
"Loony" is voting for a liberal, regardless of the reason, then thinking you can convince anyone you didn't vote for a liberal because your personal reasons are extra special.

THe problem Norm, is that you think everyone is a liberal but you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2016, 08:28:36 pm »

The problem is that if you vote for a liberal, you are a liberal. I have nothing to do with that fact. The other problem is you want your cake and to eat it too. And that makes your excuses all the more childish.

You are what you vote to empower. Period.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2016, 08:31:33 pm »

Not me.  You are welcome to vote for whomever suits your principles.

I have a problem with those who assert that voting for anyone other than their political messiah, is a traitor or supporter of someone other than whom they cast a vote FOR.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2016, 08:34:02 pm »
Nope. Total reality. You have put a liberal into the position of the GOP standard bearer. Ergo, you put liberalism before your country. You are trying to get YOUR liberal into control of America. Thus you have placed LIBERALISM over your country.

One more (exhausting) time.... Lower taxes, reduced regulations, fair trade agreements, constitutionalist judges, border security with extreme vetting from terrorist-laden areas of the world, immigration practices that follow the rule of law, a strong military, law and order on our streets, locally controlled education, the repeal of Obamacare and ending democrat corruption ....... these are Donald Trump's positions, and they are not liberal.

You have placed your ignorance over your country.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:34:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2016, 08:35:49 pm »
Not me.  You are welcome to vote for whomever suits your principles.

I have a problem with those who assert that voting for anyone other than their political messiah, is a traitor or supporter of someone other than whom they cast a vote FOR.

Some people are trying desperately to not be counted with the Trump voters even if they vote for trump. It's the classic behavior of people that want to not be held responsible for their actions.

"I'm a staunch Christian conservative but I voted for a Liberal gay agenda/abortion/open borders candidate AND DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME!!!!"

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2016, 08:36:31 pm »
One more (exhausting) time.... Lower taxes, reduced regulations, fair trade agreements, constitutionalist judges, border security with extreme vetting from terrorist-laden areas of the world, immigration practices that follow the rule of law, a strong military, law and order on our streets, locally controlled education, the repeal of Obamacare and ending democrat corruption ....... these are Donald Trump's positions, and they are not liberal.

One more time:

Trump lies. Trump has a record.

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2016, 08:37:53 pm »
One more time:

Trump lies. Trump has a record.

:talkhand:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2016, 08:40:00 pm »

The great thing is whether he wins or loses, you people will never be allowed to hide from your support of him no matter what web forum you run to or how often you change your handles. You are going to be blamed for this election forever, and ever, Amen.

You will NEVER be trusted again. I imagine your real life neighbors feel the same way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2016, 08:55:32 pm »
Parry/riposte, because a simple parry just isn't enough.

"Loonies", are we? If only you could see yourselves from over here.

I'm voting for a Conservative. I'm voting for a Christian. I'm voting for someone who stands for returning this government to within its Constitutionally authorized duties and constraints and returning power to the States and The People. I really don't have any qualms about that.

I haven't had to compromise my beliefs, my values one whit to stand where I do.

Look back at the things you believed in before this election and tell me the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2016, 08:57:28 pm »
Parry/riposte, because a simple parry just isn't enough.

"Loonies", are we? If only you could see yourselves from over here.

I'm voting for a Conservative. I'm voting for a Christian. I'm voting for someone who stands for returning this government to within its Constitutionally authorized duties and constraints and returning power to the States and The People. I really don't have any qualms about that.

I haven't had to compromise my beliefs, my values one whit to stand where I do.

Look back at the things you believed in before this election and tell me the same.

I've settled on Castle. Hes' on the ballot and he isn't ClinTrump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2016, 08:58:09 pm »

Really? Let's check that out.

Hey @Norm Lenhart !

Am I a Liberal?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2016, 08:58:28 pm »

Trump is going to do none of that.  You've been shown a mountain of evidence that directly counters the propaganda you posted above.\

Your response is to claim we're doing the work of Hillary.

Childish.

Your ignorance is staggering...especially when it comes to what the politician you worship actually stand for versus the fairytale you're selling to yourself.

Quit projecting.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2016, 09:00:23 pm »
I've settled on Castle. Hes' on the ballot and he isn't ClinTrump.

Most of the gutless GOP legislators have gotten on board with this liberal NY obnoxious liberal turd.

Still there are 9% of us hard core principled conservatives who will not sell out.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2016, 09:04:00 pm »

Yeah we know...you don't want to hear the truth.

Thanks for confirming it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2016, 09:35:44 pm »

Yes, it is total BS. Because I would bet anything that none of these rubes have bothered their teeny tiny brains to even look at Donald Trump's official position papers, or even listen to one of his foreign policy speeches.

They're simply going on partisan political attacks and mainstream media caricatures of him, not the man that he is.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2016, 09:36:02 pm »
Really? Let's check that out.

Hey @Norm Lenhart !

Am I a Liberal?

Not from what I can tell. You always struck me as pretty level headed, intelligent and well versed. Ergo you couldn't be a liberal. Your reasoning is sound and based on precedent, not knee jerk wind blowing emotionalism.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:07 pm »
Yes, it is total BS. Because I would bet anything that none of these rubes have bothered their teeny tiny brains to even look at Donald Trump's official position papers, or even listen to one of his foreign policy speeches.

They're simply going on partisan political attacks and mainstream media caricatures of him, not the man that he is.

The man he is grabs women by the bleep and moves on them like a bitch. The man he is said so himself. Do you deny your candidate's words?

Yes or no please.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:32 pm »
Yeah we know...you don't want to hear the truth.

Thanks for confirming it.
I am hoping that, come Wednesday, whoever ends up winning, that this obnoxiousness subsides and the reasoned discussion that made this site what it is slowly returns. It'll be interesting to see whether it does or not.

I have the feeling, though, that if Trump loses, the feeling will be kind of like the one a man gets when he get turned down by a woman: anger, frustration, jealousy, bitterness, etc.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2016, 09:38:58 pm »
Bush got 44% in 2004, McCain 31% in 2008, Romney 27% in 2012:

Final National @LatinoDecisions Poll, Among Latinos:

Clinton 76% (+62)
Trump 14%

and it looks like the overall number of Latinos in the electorate will be bigger too

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2016, 09:39:51 pm »
I am hoping that, come Wednesday, whoever ends up winning, that this obnoxiousness subsides and the reasoned discussion that made this site what it is slowly returns. It'll be interesting to see whether it does or not.

I have the feeling, though, that if Trump loses, the feeling will be kind of like the one a man gets when he get turned down by a woman: anger, frustration, jealousy, bitterness, etc.

The Trump supporters revealed who and what they are. They may try to hide it again, but the truth has been on display for months now.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2016, 09:41:05 pm »

Actually, we're going on his actual record of the things he actually said he wanted BEFORE he decided to enter the Presidential race and needed to dupe conservatives to do it. All of these things, by the way, were known before he entered and he (likely deliberately) made himself a media target.

For doing that, you and others have falsely accused us of being sore losers for not deviating from our position, and worse, "worshippers" of Ted Cruz.

Trump can put out all the "official position papers" (which are not binding, by the way) or "foreign policy speeches" he wants. Many of us have seen them; it's not hard, since they're on TV pretty much all the time. They're worthless without proof he actually does those things.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:41:55 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024