Author Topic: Breaking! Trump child rape accuser CANCELS press conference…  (Read 3052 times)

Oceander

Re: Breaking! Trump child rape accuser CANCELS press conference…
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 01:52:25 pm »
@aligncare
Donny is a immoral egotistical pig who lacks the judgement to be President.   Whats really sad is that he's better then Hillary.   If people like you hadn't supported him and his lies during the primaries the rest of us wouldn't be stuck with this Hobsons choice.

:thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 01:55:31 pm »
@aligncare
Donny is a immoral egotistical pig who lacks the judgement to be President.   Whats really sad is that he's better then Hillary.   If people like you hadn't supported him and his lies during the primaries the rest of us wouldn't be stuck with this Hobsons choice.

I disagree. He's an accomplished and sincere man.

In the end more people will agree with me.

Normally, I don't need to say this: that was just my opinion. Same as yours.  ^-^
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:58:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 01:57:07 pm »

I forgot to mention this. Sorry your candidate lost the Republican primary. I hope you get over your pain soon.

Oceander

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »
I disagree. He's an accomplished and sincere man.

In the end more people will agree with me.

Normally, I don't need to say this, that was my opinion. Same as yours.  ^-^

He's neither.  He lies - as he admitted in his own book, for crying out loud - and he's a piss poor business man. If he had simply invested the money daddy gave him in index mutual funds he'd be richer than he is now.  You're not a particularly good business man if a mindless index fund can beat you. 

And no, most people will not agree with you, even if he wins.  This place is proof positive of that. Other than the handful of true believers who think Trump is just after Christ, most who say they'll vote for him will do so because he is the lesser of two otherwise great evils.  That is not a ringing endorsement of Trump, his skills, or his sincerity. 

Offline FS7

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 02:01:44 pm »
I forgot to mention this. Sorry your candidate lost the Republican primary. I hope you get over your pain soon.

Will Branch-Trumpidians ever stop blaming this on loyalty to a particular candidate instead of Trump's inherent failings?

I do not place much faith in any particular candidate. As we've seen, they're all politicians and they will all disappoint you. (Unless you're a Trump cultist, of course, in which case he never disappoints you because you lose all ability to reason and you automatically believe in everything he says.)

My CANDIDATE did not lose the primary. My PHILOSOPHY lost the primary, which is why I won't vote for Trump. This is a very simple concept, but even very simple people don't get it.

I'm not voting for Trump. He doesn't represent me. You are free to be anything from a reluctant political hostage to a full-throated sycophant. Whatever you and your ilk decide to do, I won't follow. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:02:36 pm by FS7 »

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 02:03:03 pm »
Will Branch-Trumpidians ever stop blaming this on loyalty to a particular candidate instead of Trump's inherent failings?

I do not place much faith in any particular candidate. As we've seen, they're all politicians and they will all disappoint you. (Unless you're a Trump cultist, of course, in which case he never disappoints you because you lose all ability to reason and you automatically believe in everything he says.)

My CANDIDATE did not lose the primary. My PHILOSOPHY lost the primary, which is why I won't vote for Trump. This is a very simple concept, but even very simple people don't get it.

I'm not voting for Trump. He doesn't represent me. You are free to be anything from a reluctant political hostage to a full-throated sycophant. Whatever you and your ilk decide to do, I won't follow. Deal with it.

:thumbsup:

Offline Longmire

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 03:17:13 am »
Nope.  It's all yours bleep.  If you had nominated a real candidate, someone who wasn't cut from the same cloth as Clinton, who had some modicum of principle and intelligence, then the election would already be over and the GOP triumphant.  But you didn't.  You nominated just another petty little criminal who is simply unacceptable to us.  That's your fault, not ours.

8888crybaby

Offline Applewood

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 12:59:12 pm »
Here's my thinking, for anyone who actually cares.

I think it's absolutely possible Trump did this.  The guy is an entitled, spoiled rich boy who combines narcissism with utter amorality. 

People such as Trump, and yes the Clintons believe they operate in a world distinct and set apart from the rest of us.  They can do what they want, and whether we like it or not, we need to learn to because there won't be any consequences.

In their own minds anyway.  And sadly, in practice more often than not that's been the case.

Trump clearly believes women and females are there for his personal pleasure.  His sexual pleasure, or his groping pleasure, or his leering pleasure.  And when you do have someone that amoral who believes he does no wrong and did pal around with Epstein, yeah I'm sorry, this is believable.

However, this case has seemed shaky or not right from the start.  First yeah, the timing of it.  Second when it first came out, if it's the same one, this woman with hardly a dime to her name left a phone number that didn't work and an address to a vacant property.  And her legal filings, from what I recall from Trump's attorney were done in a way that someone with actual legal knowledge and experience seemed to file them rather than an indigent person with no representation.

And yeah, setting up a press conference then saying, "Um, not today, my client has been threatened and is too scared" seems like you've got nothing.

Even though I don't put it past some of his scummier supporters who apparently issued death threats to delegates, Michelle Fields, and probably 2,618 other people to threaten her in some way.  Even if it's, as some guessed at, a generic, "We'll kill this Trump accuser".

Sadly, I imagine we'll not find out the real story or real truth either way.

This is her third attempt at a lawsuit.  If I remember correctly, in one if her prior actions, she allegedly  had difficulty serving a copy of the complaint upon Trump and Epstein.  That sounds fishy since Trump in particular is a well known celebrity, and while she may not e able to serve him personally,  any competent adult could accept service for him  at his home or business.  Another problem had to do with one of her attorneys.  I don't know where she found him, but apparently, he was not a trial attorney.  Civil trial litigation is deadline driven.  There are numerous duties to be performed by a certain date; if they aren't, a lawsuit can be dismissed.  Attorneys are like doctors.  Most specialize in one or two fields of law.  It's not wise to pick a lawyer who specializes in estates to handle a lawsuit.  He most likely won't know all the procedural rules and will screw up the suit.  However, it seems to me if the attorney she consulted did not have any experience or expertise in litigation, he would have declined to represent her and perhaps referred her to an experienced litigation attorney.  I have to wonder, if this is true, why he did not. 

To me, this is like the Bill Cosby scandal.  Yes, there may be some who have a legitimate claim, but I expect some are just looking for a payday and 15 minutes of fame.  This may be one of them. I would view this claim with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 02:52:57 pm »
Evan McMullin referred to this hoax case as a reason not to vote for Trump during an interview this morning.

More evidence this guy is just an anti-Trump tool.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 11:09:30 pm »
Evan McMullin referred to this hoax case as a reason not to vote for Trump during an interview this morning.

More evidence this guy is just an anti-Trump tool.

You think anyone who doesn't march lockstep to the cadence of the Trumpkins is an "anti-Trump tool".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline beandog

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 12:17:45 am »
You think anyone who doesn't march lockstep to the cadence of the Trumpkins is an "anti-Trump tool".
He may not be an "anti-trump tool" but if he is spouting this nonsense in his campaign than he is a "tool" of some kind. :shrug: