Author Topic: Evan McMullin Should Not Be Architect of New GOP  (Read 3005 times)

Offline bilo

Re: Evan McMullin Should Not Be Architect of New GOP
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 02:02:40 pm »
"A ban on taxpayer funding of abortion is already the law of the land. What is still allowed – and what McMullin is silent about – is the use of taxpayer money to fund the non-abortion operations of Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider."

Who audits this to prove that no Federal funds go for abortions?

Bueller..?

obamacare provides for abortion, among other things, and it is required by law or the individual must pay a "tax". Tax monies are used to subsidize obamacare, so directly, or indirectly your tax money is used for abortions. Also, money is fundgible so if you subsidize other areas in an abortion providers business they can then free up monies to provide abortions.

IOW, only a fool thinks you can help a women's health center that provides abortions and not subsidize those abortions directly, or indirectly. Trump's support for planned parenthood "but not abortions" was the first eye opening moment for me. I know in today's populist frenzy there is no place for social conservatives in the GOP. I'm sure I'll find some place to go with my vote and money down the road.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 02:08:12 pm »
The only thing that is going to be dead after Nov 8th is the Political/Media careers of the #Never Trumpsters.

Trump wins, you are impotent jokes who no one on the Right will ever take seriously on anything again.

Trump lose. You are personally responsible for helping elect the most corrupt lawless President in US History. The Left will still hate you politics and you will be anathema to everyone on the Right. You will be irrelevant and politically impotent.

The only route left will be to form a clown third party that will spasmodically thrash around for a few years and then die from terminal poltical irrelevancy.

A well deserved sad and sorry end to collection of petulent children who could not put their own egos aside once their candidate lost the Primary.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 02:21:00 pm »
Trump lose. You are personally responsible for helping elect the most corrupt lawless President in US History. The Left will still hate you politics and you will be anathema to everyone on the Right. You will be irrelevant and politically impotent.

Quit taking the 'orange' Acid.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 03:42:32 pm »
The only thing that is going to be dead after Nov 8th is the Political/Media careers of the #Never Trumpsters.

Trump wins, you are impotent jokes who no one on the Right will ever take seriously on anything again.

The only route left will be to form a clown third party that will spasmodically thrash around for a few years and then die from terminal poltical irrelevancy.

A well deserved sad and sorry end to collection of petulent children who could not put their own egos aside once their candidate lost the Primary.

You may be right about all the scorn, ridicule and lack of relevance. However, I will be able to live with myself for not surrendering my beliefs and values.

One thing that the populists don't consider when they are so quick to put down social conservatives is the question of what absolute truth are your beliefs based on. Mob rule of the populists is not all that different than mob rule of the left. In both cases it is the feelings of the mob that dictate what is true and right. I'll stick with the Judeo-Christian values rooted in the absolute truth of Scripture.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DB

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 07:18:00 pm »

If Trump wins, we'll be mocking you as you get dragged further and further left and telling you we told you so, over and over again. I kind of look forward to that.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:33 pm »
If Trump wins, we'll be mocking you as you get dragged further and further left and telling you we told you so, over and over again. I kind of look forward to that.

I've never read it, but I understand Trump's "Art of the Deal" explains his (lack of) morals, 100% situational ethics, "do what you need to do to get the deal", etc.

OTOH, Trump has so snookered his supporters, they'll be oohing and aahing over his skill at six dimensional chess.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 07:27:48 pm »

Johnnie's new words are "petulent" (sic) and "impotent." 

Perfect descriptions for his candidate.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.