Author Topic: Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim  (Read 11995 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exactly. I've said here many times how repulsive I find Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe every single allegation - especially from a questionable source - just because it puts him in a negative light. We should be more reasonable and sensible than that.

Agreed...Let's all be careful here and not rush to judgement.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't be on that side.  Not liking someone shouldn't mean you want to believe every bad thing that is said about him, particularly when all the bad things are coming from a group of people that are not be be trusted.  Anything that comes from Allred is not to be believed.

I'm with you.  Apparently this "lawyer," who already has a day in court scheduled for her client in December and thinks it's a good idea to put her out there for the press right before the election, is a daughter of Allred's?  I linked her Twitter feed upthread, and she's a real hum-dinger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sinkspur

Agreed...Let's all be careful here and not rush to judgement.

Rushing to judgment is not allowed in a courtroom.  Here, anything goes.

After the Access Hollywood tape, Trump is fair game for any kind of speculation.  And his past is going to dog him, like Clinton's did, even if he wins next week.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

As a reminder, if it was Bill Clinton, we automatically believe the accuser, right?
What's different here other than the letter that happens to be behind the name at the time?

The difference is that Clinton's accusers were out in force for pretty much the whole time he was around. Donny's accusers only seem to be waking now from a deep 20 or 30 year sleep and accusing him right before an election.......for monetary compensation, I might add. $75K for this one.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rushing to judgment is not allowed in a courtroom.  Here, anything goes.

After the Access Hollywood tape, Trump is fair game for any kind of speculation.  And his past is going to dog him, like Clinton's did, even if he wins next week.

Go ahead and rush to judgement, that's your prerogative.  It says more about you than it does about anybody else.  That's also game for speculation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The difference is that Clinton's accusers were out in force for pretty much the whole time he was around. Donny's accusers only seem to be waking now from a deep 20 or 30 year sleep and accusing him right before an election.......for monetary compensation, I might add. $75K for this one.

Actually not. Trump's has had these accusations follow him his entire career and he has had more settled lawsuits than a VW Diesel after emissions testing. The Epstein stories about Trump started in the early 2000s.

Clinton's accusers all started coming out in mass when Lewenski came out- safety in numbers. Same with Cosby's accusers.

At that, if one uses that standard of which ones came out in a short period of time versus which ones have had a long history of these type of accusations, Trump would be the one to fail that test.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey @Frank Cannon !  It's nice to see Matt Dillon back as your avatar!   :seeya:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Actually not. Trump's has had these accusations follow him his entire career and he has had more settled lawsuits than a VW Diesel after emissions testing. The Epstein stories about Trump started in the early 2000s.

Clinton's accusers all started coming out in mass when Lewenski came out- safety in numbers. Same with Cosby's accusers.

At that, if one uses that standard of which ones came out in a short period of time versus which ones have had a long history of these type of accusations, Trump would be the one to fail that test.

They all do.  Trump, Cosby, Clinton (him for doing the deeds, her for burning the women who tried to come forward).  What's new for Trump is the public may actually give a crap about it now, and that's what looks funny.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GAJohnnie

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

This is all in the court documents. Not rumors or anonymous  purported "leaks" or National Enquirer crap.

Haaaa They took the story that has been floating around for a month about Bill Clinton and changed the name to Trump and you mindless chumps fell for it!

At what point do you rabidly hysteric clowns realize just what total asses you all are making of yourselves with you nonsenical hysterics about Trump

Offline GAJohnnie

They all do.  Trump, Cosby, Clinton (him for doing the deeds, her for burning the women who tried to come forward).  What's new for Trump is the public may actually give a crap about it now, and that's what looks funny.

What is funny is supposed "conservatives" have demonstrated now themselves to be every bit the emotionally hysteric clowns that the Rabid Left has always been.

Took a fake story about Bill Clinton from a month ago, changed the name to Trump and you morons fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I can't find this story posted anyplace.... :smokin:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey @Frank Cannon !  It's nice to see Matt Dillon back as your avatar!   :seeya:

LOL. Sure thing.

Offline American Faith Today

Just remember, these stories on the Epstein connection predate his presidential run and even predate when he identified as a Republican. He did this when he was a Democrat. (yea, that's probably the defense)

Don't you just love that defense though?  Many of us were baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and repent of our sins that way.

Who knew all someone had to do was get "baptized" into the Republican Party and all was forgiven.  Or that, once you switch political parties you automatically stop being a deviant.

Offline SirLinksALot

What is funny is supposed "conservatives" have demonstrated now themselves to be every bit the emotionally hysteric clowns that the Rabid Left has always been.

Took a fake story about Bill Clinton from a month ago, changed the name to Trump and you morons fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Can you show us a link for the story that referred to Bill Clinton a month ago that mimics this one?

Offline Axel

Checking out of this joke of a "conservative" website. Owners should be ashamed of themselves for letting the trolls take over and post this garbage. I understand it is a fine line to walk on a political forum between trolling and espousing one's political viewpoint, but it can be done.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline SirLinksALot

Checking out of this joke of a "conservative" website. Owners should be ashamed of themselves for letting the trolls take over and post this garbage. I understand it is a fine line to walk on a political forum between trolling and espousing one's political viewpoint, but it can be done.

Is the UK GUARDIAN considered a garbage source?

SEE HERE: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

EXCERPT:

A federal judge in New York has ordered counsel for Donald Trump and the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to appear in court along with the attorney for a woman referred to only as “Jane Doe” who alleges the Republican presidential nominee raped her when she was 13.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.

The order raises the extraordinary prospect, were Trump to win the 8 November battle for the White House, of counsel for a US president-elect being called into federal court in proceedings relating to allegations of rape of an underage girl.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I have questioned it and continuing to verify it...I will remove it as soon as it is debunked
Support the USO

Not one mention of this news from the mainstream media -- no ABC, NBC or CBS, no Politico, Washington Post or the New York Times.

If this is a big deal, these news sources would jump at the chance to cover for Hillary at this time.

And why are these women named Jane and Tiffany Doe?

Unless the Democrats are just by and large done trying to help and cover for Hillary.  Why's Mika on Morning Joe turned on her?  Why is Barack Obama standing up for the integrity of James Comey when it's potentially so damaging to Hillary?

Not saying this is true.  Just saying covering for Hillary is more than a full time job and at this point it's almost looking like they're telling her, some of them, that she's on her own.

Offline aligncare

Imagine a world where we did not have to hear the names Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump ever again.

We'd be up the creek for who knows how many more generations of government corruption and regulatory tyranny. Because Donald Trump is intent on changing things in Washington DC for the better.

It would have been America's loss had Donald Trump not – and I would remind you, at great personal loss to himself, had not stepped up to the plate and run for president.

Offline Frank Cannon

Don't panic. This mess will be all over in a couple of days. Plus I would hate to lose someone who openly mocks Sinkspur in his tagline.

Offline libertybele

We'd be up the creek for who knows how many more generations of government corruption and regulatory tyranny. Because Donald Trump is intent on changing things in Washington DC for the better.

It would have been America's loss had Donald Trump not – and I would remind you, at great personal loss to himself, had not stepped up to the plate and run for president.

Oh, good grief!  Trump is no angel and certainly not going to be up for sainthood.  If you think he is incurring personal losses because of his run for the presidency you are very delusional.  IF he becomes president, don't think for a minute that he hasn't seen this as a way to handsomely line his pocket while relishing in all the power its going to bring him; it will be his ultimate power trip! Trump doesn't do anything unless its to make him fame or fortune.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Don't panic. This mess will be all over in a couple of days. Plus I would hate to lose someone who openly mocks Sinkspur in his tagline.

Looks Like Axel has a hate boner for Sink.  Which is fine.  But its a Pretty low class asshat move with his sig.   

Oh, good grief!  Trump is no angel and certainly not going to be up for sainthood.  If you think he is incurring personal losses because of his run for the presidency you are very delusional.  IF he becomes president, don't think for a minute that he hasn't seen this as a way to handsomely line his pocket while relishing in all the power its going to bring him; it will be his ultimate power trip! Trump doesn't do anything unless its to make him fame or fortune.

I don't get this attitude.  I really don't.  Not yours liberty, but the person quoted.

If you're supporting Trump that's fine.  I mean, actually to me it isn't and for me it isn't, but at this point in the proceedings I'm not going to change your mind.  Heck, at this point in the proceedings and Hillary on the other side, proof that Donald raped this girl may not change minds.

But this fawning hero worship and this "Help us Donald, you're our only hope"- supporting him is again a person's right and choice.  But at some point, I don't know, I feel embarrassed for these people.

It should be obvious to everyone that Donald is a cad, jerk,misogynist, bully, narcissist, and on and on it goes.

If these are our "heroes" then we're definitely going down the toilet as a nation.

Indeed, he's not doing this at great personal loss to himself.  Most people who dig into things say, or believe, that he's invested very little of his own money in a "self funded" candidacy.  What he did invest during the primary was a loan that he can pay back to himself.

This is a man who in 1999/2000 said he could be the first person to make money running for president.  And indeed when he ran this year, he decided, "Why not pay myself a salary?"

He'll drain no swamp because he's sided with the DC establishment his entire life and has never once, before this vanity campaign, fought for the people.  The only politicians he would try to flush down the little swamp drain are the ones who showed disapproval of him.  Which could include good people who actually do care about the country and the people in it like Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Sasse. 

Support him if you want.  Don't fawn all over him and delude yourself to your own harm and embarrassment.

Offline aligncare

Just a reminder. The polls all had Ronald Reagan losing the election in '80. That is, until the Thursday before election. That's when the mood shifted. And in the last 5-days, he finished what he set out to do: win the presidency. And he did it in a landslide.

Trump-Pence for America!

Offline ALurker

Why do I think that he pled the fifth on all questions asked of him, not just this one.

Apparently not:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo