Author Topic: Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim  (Read 11993 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's 4:50 PM where I am. I am from the future. You will have a randomly boring day.

You got that right, baby.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline beandog

Apparently not:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?

That's because the question was going directly to what he was being accussed of, not the Donald.  He took the fifth to protect himself, not the Donald.
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline beandog

"Support him if you want.  Don't fawn all over him and delude yourself to your own harm and embarrassment."

I agree with this statement.  It is more his creepy supporters who have turned me off to him, than the Donald himself.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just a reminder. The polls all had Ronald Reagan losing the election in '80.....

Actually they didn't. Not sure how that storyline got started*, but tracking polls at the time had Reagan winning strongly since around May and he never slipped below that.

I did a bit of digging in archive news articles and found this.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/brinkley-unfinished.html

From August on, Reagan had anywhere between a 7% and 27% lead in the polls.

What commentators were shocked about were actually two things, first, the low turn out and second, the impact of independent candidate John Anderson had on the race.

However, all the polls referenced here did predict the Reagan landslide. No indication in this article did the polls predict a Carter victory and Reagan flipped that.

*correction, Ann Colter started that one and it was debunked. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=203496.0 She cited a made-up Gallup result.

Offline aligncare

This race remained close until near the end, when Reagan asked Americans if they were better off than they were four years ago. Afterwards Reagan managed to win a huge landslide victory in the general election.[16]

Reagan   Carter  Anderson

October/November     40%       44%      9%
                                39%       45%       9%
                                47%       44%       8%

Complete chart of Gallup polling, detailed here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections

Offline ABX

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:04:05 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline aligncare

Anything AbaraXas posts is suspect. Throughout this election cycle AbaraXas has posted misleading stories and headlines about Donald Trump.

Offline ABX

Anything AbaraXas posts is suspect. Throughout this election cycle AbaraXas has posted misleading stories and headlines about Donald Trump.

I cited my sources in the poll post. You just think anything is suspect that doesn't fit into your confirmation bias.

Silver Pines

As opposed to material from Gateway Pundit, Trumpbart, and Conservative Nuthouse.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
As opposed to material from Gateway Pundit, Trumpbart, and Conservative Nuthouse.

And let's not forget the stuff being posted straight from the John Birch Society.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

And let's not forget the stuff being posted straight from the John Birch Society.

Or... The National Enquirer.. the paper of record (LOL).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If you're going to make a specious claim like that you better have some pretty credible evidence to back it up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

If you're going to make a specious claim like that you better have some pretty credible evidence to back it up.

ALign is talking out of his ass again.

Offline aligncare

Ronald Ragan was losing the election, according to polls, until the Thursday before election.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We'd be up the creek for who knows how many more generations of government corruption and regulatory tyranny. Because Donald Trump is intent on changing things in Washington DC for the better.

It would have been America's loss had Donald Trump not – and I would remind you, at great personal loss to himself, had not stepped up to the plate and run for president.
You keep telling yourself that snowflake, you keep on worshiping all things Trump and look to him for your salvation, I'll take a pass and put my faith in God Almighty. Nothing in Heaven or on Earth will ever make me believe that Trump isn't in this for his own glorification and gratification ONLY. And you can be damned sure that he always figured there was a way to make money on his candidacy, Trump doesn't do a damn thing for free.

Offline aligncare

I see the usual suspects have arrived

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:39:06 pm by HonestJohn »

Oceander

Checking out of this joke of a "conservative" website. Owners should be ashamed of themselves for letting the trolls take over and post this garbage. I understand it is a fine line to walk on a political forum between trolling and espousing one's political viewpoint, but it can be done.

And yet, here you are, trying to impress us with your disdain for us.  How pathetic.  See you in a few days, when you come sneaking back pretending as if this had never happened.