Author Topic: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury  (Read 4442 times)

Offline Victoria33

More trolling by HABBY 2 PME
@Oceander

I read the article and also looked on the net and this information is in numerous places now.  If this is correct, numerous individuals ARE going to prison, including elected members of congress who are in those emails as going on Epstein's plane to the island where there were underage children for sex. 

This is not a case of just having classified email on Weiner's computer, it's about "Orgy Island", prison time for using underage children for sex.

If this is on news channels tomorrow, then we will know this info. is true.  Until then, maybe this is all made up by one source who wrote it "for fun" and it went viral for that reason.

We do know for sure Trump goes to court in early December to answer a charge of forced sex with an underage girl, being 15 at the time, and there are two witnesses, and that occurred numerous times with Trump at parties given by Epstein in New York City.   

HAPPY2BME

@Oceander

I read the article and also looked on the net and this information is in numerous places now.  If this is correct, numerous individuals ARE going to prison, including elected members of congress who are in those emails as going on Epstein's plane to the island where there were underage children for sex. 

============================

Where's The Media? A BOMBSHELL Is Being Ignored!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
============================

Where's The Media? A BOMBSHELL Is Being Ignored!

The media covered this extensively when it was breaking news.

Two years ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Oceander

This is not a case of just having classified email on Weiner's computer, it's about "Orgy Island", prison time for using underage children for sex.

If this is on news channels tomorrow, then we will know this info. is true.  Until then, maybe this is all made up by one source who wrote it "for fun" and it went viral for that reason.

We do know for sure Trump goes to court in early December to answer a charge of forced sex with an underage girl, being 15 at the time, and there are two witnesses, and that occurred numerous times with Trump at parties given by Epstein in New York City.
They are all dirty. Every one of them. None of them are fit to govern.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

This is not appropriate.  Just saying.
I wonder if there is information on Trump and Orgy Island in there also?   And if Trump is implicated in those emails maybe he will go out and shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.  We all know that Trump is associated with Epstein also.  Disgusting.  They should all go to jail.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:55:39 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.