Author Topic: 'Full-Blown War' Erupts Between Two Nuclear Powers  (Read 698 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Full-Blown War' Erupts Between Two Nuclear Powers
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:08:01 pm »
India and Pakistan exchanged heavy gunfire across the line of control in the disputed territory of Kashmir Tuesday, after a string of other intense confrontations.

“It appears as if a full blown war is going on between India and Pakistan,” a Kashmiri villager near the line of control told Reuters. “Please have mercy and stop it,” he said, reportedly as gunfire sputtered in the background. Both gunfire and artillery were involved in the latest clash, and killed at least 19 people on both sides...

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/01/full-blown-war-erupts-between-two-nuclear-powers/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

Re: 'Full-Blown War' Erupts Between Two Nuclear Powers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 04:35:22 pm »
Well....this can't be good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:42:26 pm »
Ahh shoot, this could get ugly.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:49:00 pm »
Ahh shoot, this could get ugly.

It's a good thing we have an effective foreign policy team, and good relations with both sides.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 04:50:15 pm »
They've been doing this off and on for as long as they've been separate countries.  I'm sure that MAD will keep them from a nuclear exchange.  I'm quite sure India wouldn't launch first since it had nukes first for a long time and never used them when it could have gotten away with it. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 04:51:45 pm »
It's a good thing we have an effective foreign policy team, and good relations with both sides.
Help is on the way!

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline thackney

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 04:59:52 pm »
They've been doing this off and on for as long as they've been separate countries.

Exactly.  The news "India and Pakistan exchanged heavy gunfire across the line of control in the disputed territory of Kashmir." could have been written almost any month of the past few years.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 05:01:52 pm »
Help is on the way!
Not him! Obama is sending someone that truly represents current U.S. foreign policy, here he is on his way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quo-Oen1wkY