Exclusive Content > Editorials

To Anti-Trumpsters (a Burma Shave Poem)

<< < (2/45) > >>

Taxcontrol:
Same old failed logic fallacy of false dichotomy.  There are more than two choices on the ballot.

LateForLunch:
Wow. One lame insult and one lame poem from Geronl and Invar respectively. Pretty sad boys! 'Care to try again or are you late for the Hillary Clinton rally? 

"If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice." Rush

Concerning the silly assertion that there are more than two choices. There are only two choices that can win. I suppose that someone will now try to refute that as well.

A presidential election is not about voting for the "best candidate" unless you are some sort of lame idealist or desperate for an excuse to endorse your fanatical rejection of both candidates.

There is no way that anyone can possibly convince me or any other normal human being that there is absolutely no decent chance that Trump will be a significantly better president than Hill-O-Lies.

Trump gets a lot of criticism from so many hammer-heads because he is "capricious, unpredictable" - yet these same angry critics insist in the same breath that Trump's actions as president can be predicted with absolute certainty. Help me out - WHICH IS IT???? Is Trump so predictable that his behavior can be foreseen with absolute precision or not !? ! If not, then there is at least some chance that he may do something that cannot be predicted such as make better choices than Hill-O-Lies ?  WHICH IS IT !?!  Pick a position and stay with it for at least one post!

Oceander:

--- Quote from: LateForLunch on October 31, 2016, 05:50:04 pm ---Wow. One lame insult and one lame poem. Pretty sad boys! 'Care to try again or are you late for the Hillary Clinton rally? 

--- End quote ---

We have chosen to decide, and we have made a choice, and that is to reject the false dichotomy between Clinton and Trump.  They are the same other than for meaningless details.  The choice between NYC big government liberal 1 and NYC big government liberal 2 is no choice whatsoever.  We reject your falsehood and make our own choices.  If not enough of our fellow voters have the good sense to see as we do, that is regrettable but it is a fact of life in democracies; sometimes your side doesn't win. 

geronl:

--- Quote from: LateForLunch on October 31, 2016, 05:50:04 pm ---'Care to try again? 

--- End quote ---

not enough padded walls on the planet to fix that issue.

ABX:

--- Quote from: LateForLunch on October 31, 2016, 05:50:04 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I have made a choice, just not from the two corrupt liberals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version