Author Topic: To Anti-Trumpsters (a Burma Shave Poem)  (Read 45517 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: To Anti-Trumpsters (a Burma Shave Poem)
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 08:04:17 pm »
There once was a doofus named Donald
Who was a clown much like McRonald
His antics buffoonish
His speech was cartoonish
Now Republicans are going to get pommelled.

Are you writing these yourself, RAT Patrol??  Because they're VERY funny!  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 08:07:51 pm »
Pretty much everything on this thread.  Especially your snarky, condescending response to ShadowAce.

But your stupid, yet arrogant initial post was all it took to understand that you don't get it.

btw, stop whining about being "insulted" when your poem was nothing but an insult to anyone who cares both about conservatism and integrity.

Be specific if you can, which I frankly doubt. Yours is the common response from anti-Trumpsters. Full of insults but devoid of facts.

The poem was meant as humor. As a resuilt of posting humor, I have been accused of being ignorant of the electorate process (you refuse to say why) arrogance ( ditto) zealotry (ditto). So answer the question or admit that you can't. Don't be afraid, I will listen.

And BTW he is a man, he can defend himself or do you doubt that?

And  pointing out cretnious, unprovoked insults is not whining, it's mention a lack of class. Note that of all of the posts, the anti-Trumpters are the ones with numerous insults and all I did was post a humorous poem. That speaks volumes about who has more class.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:31:59 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 08:08:04 pm »

Who let this chump in?

Better vetting people! :police:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 08:25:50 pm »
Classified emails
Insecure secrets of state
Thanks, Carlos Danger
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 08:27:53 pm »

Who let this chump in?

Better vetting people! :police:

Hey Wingnut, bring it. Or is all you've got lame insults and BS tough-guy posturing like that pompous avatar? Insult me to my face, coward.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:33:10 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Longmire

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 08:32:05 pm »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 08:38:09 pm »
His antics buffoonish

I cannot frankly imagine anything more lame and hypocritical than someone who quotes Holy Scripture and is ostensibly a Christian, to be supporting Hill-O-Lies Clinton by refusing to accept the chance that another candidate could be better. That is pretty GD lame. Not to mention grossly hypocritical. Any substantive response - or would you like to join the parade of dull-witted insults that has spewed forth from the nihilistic, self adoring, pompous anti-Trumpster brigade on this thread? I mean only one response even tried to be substantive, the rest were just self-righteous justifications for refusing to vote (that we have heard a thousand times before) insults, BS accusations and vituperations. Brilliant folks. You are really making yourselves look great on this thread.

What's next? Threats?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:45:28 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 08:40:46 pm »
Be specific if you can, which I frankly doubt. Yours is the common response from anti-Trumpsters. Full of insults but devoid of facts.

The poem was meant as humor. As a resuilt of posting humor, I have been accused of being ignorant of the electorate process (you refuse to say why) arrogance ( ditto) zealotry (ditto). So answer the question or admit that you can't. Don't be afraid, I will listen.

And BTW he is a man, he can defend himself or do you doubt that?

And  pointing out cretnious, unprovoked insults is not whining, it's mention a lack of class. Note that of all of the posts, the anti-Trumpters are the ones with numerous insults and all I did was post a humorous poem. That speaks volumes about who has more class.

Your poem was intended to insult.  It may be funny to you, but even in your so-called "humor," your point was to insult.'

Whining about being insulted just makes you look like a wimp.

And a dishonest one at that.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 08:41:43 pm »
Yes.  LOL.  My own originals.  Alter them however you like so long as the theme is the same.

I write music, but not poetry.

You're on a roll.  Keep it up!  ^-^

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 08:49:30 pm »
Hey Wingnut, bring it. Or is all you've got lame insults and BS tough-guy posturing like that pompous avatar? Insult me to my face, coward.

How bigaboy are ya?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 09:00:24 pm »
There was a candidate from Nantucket
Who made us all want to say ------ it....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 09:13:30 pm »

He's not alone here bub.  We've seen what you do.  Your pathetic projection is typical of the thuggish behavior exhibited by your prince's mob of zealots aspiring to act like your classless boor of a nominee.

You think you can poke us in the eye and then dare us to hit you back?

You are picking on the wrong bunch here bub, you'll rue the day you decided to be stupid.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 09:18:34 pm »
Concerning the silly assertion that there are more than two choices. There are only two choices that can win. I suppose that someone will now try to refute that as well.

No, there are no choices that can win - But then, I guess that depends upon your definition of winning. The only choices I see that are not directly detrimental to Conservatism and my way of life are 3rd party or abstaining.

A presidential election is not about voting for the "best candidate" unless you are some sort of lame idealist or desperate for an excuse to endorse your fanatical rejection of both candidates.

Yes, in fact, it is - Read the Federalist papers on the subject - why the founders really hated the idea of a two party system. The intention is to vote for that which you personally believe in. It is party voting that is fanatical -Winning for the cause of winning, rather than the solemn duty that the vote was designed to be. I'll stick with that.

There is no way that anyone can possibly convince me or any other normal human being that there is absolutely no decent chance that Trump will be a significantly better president than Hill-O-Lies.

Then you have rendered yourself invincibly ignorant.

Trump gets a lot of criticism from so many hammer-heads because he is "capricious, unpredictable" - yet these same angry critics insist in the same breath that Trump's actions as president can be predicted with absolute certainty. Help me out - WHICH IS IT???? Is Trump so predictable that his behavior can be foreseen with absolute precision or not !? ! If not, then there is at least some chance that he may do something that cannot be predicted such as make better choices than Hill-O-Lies ?  WHICH IS IT !?!  Pick a position and stay with it for at least one post!

It is in fact BOTH. He is a lifetime liberal with NYC values. He's a con man and a crony capitalist. It's how he thinks. That much is predictable.
But he is also vengeful, vindictive, and driven by popularity. that makes him capricious.

But above all, he is of low character (and an a$$4073, to boot) - there will be nothing good coming from such a 'man'. To ask my endorsement of such as he is unconscionable.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 09:30:15 pm »
I cannot frankly imagine anything more lame and hypocritical than someone who quotes Holy Scripture and is ostensibly a Christian, to be supporting Hill-O-Lies Clinton by refusing to accept the chance that another candidate could be better. That is pretty GD lame. Not to mention grossly hypocritical. Any substantive response - or would you like to join the parade of dull-witted insults that has spewed forth from the nihilistic, self adoring, pompous anti-Trumpster brigade on this thread? I mean only one response even tried to be substantive, the rest were just self-righteous justifications for refusing to vote (that we have heard a thousand times before) insults, BS accusations and vituperations. Brilliant folks. You are really making yourselves look great on this thread.

What's next? Threats?

Nah......... you Trump zealots have the corner on threats.  Ask your buddy Longmire about how he's threatening that there will be "hell to pay."

Of course, I'm betting neither of you are men enough to actually carry out the Trump threats.

You haven't gotten any threats from us because we're civilized people.

Unlike your thug brigade.

geronl

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 09:33:06 pm »
His antics buffoonish

I think that's called a limerick

Online roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016, 09:33:38 pm »
I write music, but not poetry.
You're on a roll.  Keep it up!  ^-^

And it's tough sledding, mind you - because nothing rhymes with 'Orange'...

@RAT Patrol

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016, 09:39:40 pm »
I cannot frankly imagine anything more lame and hypocritical than someone who quotes Holy Scripture and is ostensibly a Christian, to be supporting Hill-O-Lies Clinton by refusing to accept the chance that another candidate could be better. That is pretty GD lame. Not to mention grossly hypocritical.

Then you are also ignorant of what the Bible says about such a situation - doing evil that good may come, calling evil good and good evil, going along with the crowd instead of doing what's right, bearing false witness - It goes on and on.

I can't imagine how a Christian can justify voting *for* Trump, and I am not alone. I literally know only two people that will be voting for him IRL... And that is mighty close to being only one.

geronl

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016, 09:40:15 pm »
The girl was startled awake during the wee hours of the night when a hand rested on her rump. After a brief instance of panic, she realized that her father had staggered in from the office to the wrong wing of the Penthouse and fallen asleep again. He'd be up tweeting in an hour or two, she could put up with this for that long. Besides she was raised by nannies and only saw him occasionally.

When the hand on her hip started moving, she sighed. It was flattering that he had good taste and stayed off the Coke these days at least.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016, 09:57:06 pm »
And it's tough sledding, mind you - because nothing rhymes with 'Orange'...

@RAT Patrol

Yeah.......... but coming up with "pommelled" to rhyme with "Donald" was genius!

@RAT Patrol

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2016, 10:02:21 pm »

What's next? Threats?

Oh............ by the way............. accusing RAT Patrol of supporting Hillary is an OUTRIGHT LIE.

I know you guys have been trained to tell the lie when you're trolling, but can't you come up with something else for a change?  Go back to the Mother Ship and get a new line.

The only thing this one does is make you look really stupid.

Besides totally dishonest.

Which, of course, anyone with a shred of honesty in them already knew.....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 10:02:55 pm »
I can't imagine how a Christian can justify voting *for* Trump, and I am not alone. I literally know only two people that will be voting for him IRL... And that is mighty close to being only one.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! *update* *update* *update* *update* *update* *update* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just now got off the phone... And it is official:

I literally don't know a single soul that is going to vote for Trump. Not a single one! 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 10:05:46 pm »
Yeah.......... but coming up with "pommelled" to rhyme with "Donald" was genius!

YEP!

I am tempted to participate... but I am afraid to do so... All of my limerick expertise was written on bathroom walls... And considering the subject matter, I might too easily revert to form.  **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

@RAT Patrol

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2016, 10:07:11 pm »
There once was a man who was orange
Who looked like he ate too much porridge
Republicans buy
All his fables and lies
Just because his opponent is horrid
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2016, 10:24:55 pm »
Then you are also ignorant of what the Bible says about such a situation - doing evil that good may come, calling evil good and good evil, going along with the crowd instead of doing what's right, bearing false witness - It goes on and on.

That's nothing.

Had a long-time self-identifying Christian gal I know who learned I was voting for Castle, actually state that I have committed an unpardonable sin - and that God does not forgive.

I laughed and told her that we obviously worship a different God.

It's interesting that such people will state that God forgives the homosexual and adultery or abortion agenda, going on to laud Trump's conversion from braggadocios adulterer - but in the same breath insist God will not, and cannot forgive someone who votes for anyone other than Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2016, 10:30:05 pm »

It's interesting that such people will state that God forgives the homosexual and adultery or abortion agenda, going on to laud Trump's conversion from braggadocios adulterer - but in the same breath insist God will not, and cannot forgive someone who votes for anyone other than Trump.

It is simply a matter of reading what's between the covers. To consider anything otherwise is following men and not YHWH. It has been startling for me to discover how many can be swayed because they have not read the Book.

And that is all it could be.