Author Topic: To Anti-Trumpsters (a Burma Shave Poem)  (Read 45744 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: To Anti-Trumpsters (a Burma Shave Poem)
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2016, 01:43:47 pm »
Possibly.

It is the hallmark of the raving Libtard and Statist to disparage everyone who disagrees with them as mentally unstable and insane while stating that those who agree with them or placate them are "thinking people".

Lateforlunch has demonstrated that Leftie trait perfectly.

On top of the Projection.

Wow. That's quite a lot. Do you really believe all of that? Or maybe it just feels good to hate mindlessly...safer. Then one can continue to...

Never say
Never see
Never think and
Never do
Anything that's really new
Burma Shave
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Silver Pines

« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2016, 01:46:04 pm »
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry.  Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Silver Pines

« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »
@LateForLunch

But know a vote not to Trump
Is a vote for the Bitch.

So then, using this "logic", it must also follow that a vote not for Hillary is a vote for Trump. 

So what's your problem?

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2016, 01:54:12 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2016, 02:02:23 pm »
I want to thank all who participated in this thread.

It was my hope to see on display exactly what I saw – your true natures and soul (or lack of it) revealed for all to see. With only one or two exceptions (you know who you are and may God bless you for your classiness) you Anti-Trumpsters have outdone yourselves and not disappointed in the slightest on this thread! Hopefully others who may be undecided will recall this shameful spectacle when they vote.

We have seen the scornful, derisive self-assurance of the committed nihilists! Indulging in morbid fantasies and calling it “realism”. Foretelling the future and making absolutist positive declarations of other’s motives as if one can read minds in one moment, then condemning the candidate in the next as “obviously crazy”.

Peppering justifications for resigning from any meaningful participation in the political process with odd, self-contradicting flights of “logic” : first “the candidate is unpredictable and cannot be trusted,” then in the next breath swearing to God and all men, “we know with certainty exactly what he will do”. Absurdity heaped upon absurdity.

And worst of all, the mountains of abusive vituperation against those who disagree (no matter how politely, they are Cretinously insulted, marginalized, dehumanized) – these sort who accept gracious praise from tolerant others who support the candidate and yield their reasons on request! Amid their admissions of the candidate's flaws, admissions of inconsistent past behavior, admissions of imperfections scowling walk the condemners too self important to find humility or doubt in themselves!  The jaded scoffers who hoard these concessions to bland reality like greedy villagers gathering lumps of metal to sequester, gloat, marvel over and finger in private ecstasy cooing and drooling.

And gathering together in a loose fraternity of hate – lofting up hopelessness like a banner of glory – GIVE UP!! They cry!  THERE IS NO HOPE!!

Heroic.

A graceful powerful swan dive off a cliff edge onto the rocks!  Like the Spartans of Thermopylae turned craven, shrugging their shoulders, and deriding their King - barking over their shoulders as they wander off to be overrun by the Persians one town at a time, “You can’t be trusted, Leonidas! You have skeletons in your closet and you give up too easily! We are going to wait for a perfect leader as we are perfect. Call us back when you are a good, worthy person as we are, but not before!! Until then, we will show you and all others so audacious as to venture to defend the land, our back!! We are too good for the likes of you We will find our glorious destiny in making seats of our hands!!

Selah.

Kudos! on how skillfully you've drawn them out. Attacking the messenger is the surest sign they've lost the argument.

Without looking, I know this spot on post will earn you nothing but more ridicule, lending further confirmation to your excellent, well-crafted analysis.

Again, it's been a pleasure reading your POV.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »
hah hah true enough! But the question is "Why am I here?" There is a hint in the quoted post. BTW, yours were some of the more civilized posts, Oceander. I wonder if your fanatical anti-Trump brothers and sisters count that as a shameful thing and will turn on you eventually. Are they capable of learning as well as teaching since they do not lack for self-assurance? I suppose you shall see in time. I wish you and yours well, since it is likely we agree on all save the Trump issue and are both anti-Leftists tried and true!

You don't know him very well, do you? (I believe he may be back on his meds, that's why you've been treated to the civilized Oceander...)

Silver Pines

« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2016, 02:33:17 pm »
I want to thank all who participated in this thread.

It was my hope to see on display exactly what I saw – your true natures and soul (or lack of it) revealed for all to see. With only one or two exceptions (you know who you are and may God bless you for your classiness) you Anti-Trumpsters have outdone yourselves and not disappointed in the slightest on this thread! Hopefully others who may be undecided will recall this shameful spectacle when they vote.

We have seen the scornful, derisive self-assurance of the committed nihilists! Indulging in morbid fantasies and calling it “realism”. Foretelling the future and making absolutist positive declarations of other’s motives as if one can read minds in one moment, then condemning the candidate in the next as “obviously crazy”.

Peppering justifications for resigning from any meaningful participation in the political process with odd, self-contradicting flights of “logic” : first “the candidate is unpredictable and cannot be trusted,” then in the next breath swearing to God and all men, “we know with certainty exactly what he will do”. Absurdity heaped upon absurdity.

And worst of all, the mountains of abusive vituperation against those who disagree (no matter how politely, they are Cretinously insulted, marginalized, dehumanized) – these sort who accept gracious praise from tolerant others who support the candidate and yield their reasons on request! Amid their admissions of the candidate's flaws, admissions of inconsistent past behavior, admissions of imperfections scowling walk the condemners too self important to find humility or doubt in themselves!  The jaded scoffers who hoard these concessions to bland reality like greedy villagers gathering lumps of metal to sequester, gloat, marvel over and finger in private ecstasy cooing and drooling.

And gathering together in a loose fraternity of hate – lofting up hopelessness like a banner of glory – GIVE UP!! They cry!  THERE IS NO HOPE!!

Heroic.

A graceful powerful swan dive off a cliff edge onto the rocks!  Like the Spartans of Thermopylae turned craven, shrugging their shoulders, and deriding their King - barking over their shoulders as they wander off to be overrun by the Persians one town at a time, “You can’t be trusted, Leonidas! You have skeletons in your closet and you give up too easily! We are going to wait for a perfect leader as we are perfect. Call us back when you are a good, worthy person as we are, but not before!! Until then, we will show you and all others so audacious as to venture to defend the land, our back!! We are too good for the likes of you We will find our glorious destiny in making seats of our hands!!

Selah.

@LateForLunch

I don't think I've seen such over-the-top florid wordiness since the last Bad Writing Contest. Like to hear yourself talk much? 

Well, I guess you do, since you admitted your thread was an attempt to troll.

Allow me to correct you---when it comes to Trump, I don't need to be drawn out, revealed, or any of that.  My opinion where he's concerned is right out in the open.  You only need to ask.

You see, I'm not ashamed of my refusal to support that disgusting, repellent, pathetically ignorant and incompetent progressive sexual abuser and pathological liar.  Why would I be?  I'm surprised that more of you aren't ashamed of supporting such a human garbage dumpster.

Regardless, your tantrum changes nothing.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2016, 02:35:25 pm »
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry.  Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

I recognize that quote - it's from the controversial new episode of Walking Dead. 'Not sure how it applies to this thread but somehow it fits. There are various interpretations possible. Cryptic. Nothing definite. The dramatic performances in that episode were good. Riveting. Disturbing.

This thread also performed well. In only three days, there have been 144 posts with over 1,200 views (no doubt there will be many, many more long after I post this final post myself). Mission accomplished. Just as the anti-Trumpsters have been effectively manipulated by the 'Crats - thinking that they are acting of their own volition in having their votes neutralized, so I have manipulated all of you: Luis Gonzales, Easy Ace, Invar, Music Lady, Rat Patrol, Catherine of Aragon (who could have stopped in her post above with "I don't think" and been more correct) and so many others into posting here...not because I ever had any intention of or illusions of using reasoned argument to get any of you to change your positions, but because I wanted anyone interested to see exactly what mindless hatred looks like.

Not that you are bad people. I know that you aren't. But there is something unhealthy about all of you. None of you really care about beating Hill-O-Lies. This Trump hatred is not about politics, it's about your psyches. Finding moral superiority - and safety, but from...what?

None of you are really convinced that there is no realistic chance that Trump will be a significantly better president. None of you really believe beyond all reasonable doubt that Donald Trump is insane, or terribly dangerous (especially not more dangerous than Hill-O-Lies). But because you have said that you do believe all of those things and so many more - and you are so insecure in yourselves, you will never, ever admit any of that - most of all to yourselves. This is blatantly obvious to everyone observing this thread - except to yourselves. This hatred for Trump and those who support him is about psychological issues not political ones. So it is for many who curse and gnash their teeth so...energetically. Over a humorous poem.

Extroversion is the tendency to look outward for cause or blame for conflict, cause or blame. This is what is happening here. It's not healthy because it hurts the ones who hate most. But we can't seem to help ourselves because on one level it feels VERY safe to hate - safer than to care about others. To take refuge in mindless, meaningless unbridled pure hatred - us against them- as if we are separate. That feeling...it's what insanity probably feels like- that self assured conviction that "I owe nothing to the universe". Not the bogus variety, not the Bush League variety - the real thing - dangerous insanity. The sort that makes us feel great about doing things we know or suspect to be morally wrong because deep down there is an overwhelming urge - like taking a crap.

We FEEL that we MUST do these things. Say these things. Defend these things...or something terrible, intolerable will happen. And that terrible intolerable thing is this: We will experience loss-of-face...loss of esteem...be...unlovable. So the circle continues to avoid feelings of humiliation until one day...something changes...not because someone outside causes it (never)...but because something inside clicks. Something inside BURNS OUT. All of the complex, interrelated illusions cannot be sustained. The defenses collapse and reality floods in. Some day.

But we are not killed. We think we will when the defenses collapse. Hell, we KNOW we will. But miraculously, we survive. Then living can begin again...because the hate has lost. Freedom from hate is the freedom of Salvation. it FEELS like Salvation. 

I don't hate a single one of you. If I saw you on the street, I would most likely believe you to be great people and I'd want to know you. I wouldn't give a damn about your politics.

Opinions are not things. Opinions are not physical things. Opinions are what we hope to be and what we fear that we are...they are like Raptor eggs. We defend them as if they are the most precious things in the world. But opinions should be like turds - flushed away when we don't need them any more. May God cleanse all of us of our opinions.

This post is for me...mostly. Not for the observers who are following the debate and most definitely not for those who believe that I am evil, or stupid or wicked or a plant from the Democrats or whatever nonsense has been stated about me that is more humorous than disturbing. This is the last post from me on this thread.

It was fun (especially for you I have named above and your fellow mindless mob members). I forgive you for your attempts (vain as they were) to strike out at me and cause me hurt or harm. I understand why you did it - all of it. 

But I wonder...

Do you!?!

Now, let the derisive posts issue forth! Let the denigrating expostulations, the scathing rebukes, the insightful droll recriminations! The oh-so sharp and piercing indictments of character. The witticisms. The aphorisms. The tomfoolery. The leveling of invective. All of it. Let it all loose. Like a huge bowel movement.

The only difference is...after indulging in that sort of orgy of sneering unbridled hatred for hatred's sake, does it really feel better for very long? Or does the emptiness seep back in...slowly but surely...over the minutes and hours and days...until there is only...silence again. Mob dispersed. Enemy vanquished (I will be vanquished because I will not defend myself against such lunacy, no more than a psychiatrist in a mental ward defends against accusations of mind-control through radio waves).

I shall be defeated. I am defeated. REJOICE!! The enemy is gone.

Now what?

(firing of the starting pistol) Selah! Thanks again to everyone for their participation.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 02:46:03 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Silver Pines

« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2016, 02:50:02 pm »
@LateForLunch

your fellow mindless mob members

LOL...just LOL.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2016, 03:31:52 pm »

Not that you are bad people. I know that you aren't. But there is something unhealthy about all of you. None of you really care about beating Hill-O-Lies. This Trump hatred is not about politics, it's about your psyches. Finding moral superiority - and safety, but from...what?

None of you are really convinced that there is no realistic chance that Trump will be a significantly better president. None of you really believe beyond all reasonable doubt that Donald Trump is insane, or terribly dangerous (especially not more dangerous than Hill-O-Lies). But because you have said that you do believe all of those things and so many more - and you are so insecure in yourselves, you will never, ever admit any of that - most of all to yourselves. This is blatantly obvious to everyone observing this thread - except to yourselves. This hatred for Trump and those who support him is about psychological issues not political ones. So it is for many who curse and gnash their teeth so...energetically. Over a humorous poem.

I hesitated to edit this down to just those two paragraphs. In it's entirety it's a gem to read.

You use the English language every well. English is my second language and so I always marvel at those with command of it.

Anyway, sometimes pithy works, too. Donald Trump is a master at communication and branding, despite his malaprops. But, Mr. Trump is a doer, not a talker like Hillary Clinton.

And so I offer my addendum to your eloquent tome: "You just can't fix stupid."

And to #NeverTrump I say, Hillary Clinton extends a heartfelt "Thank You" to each and every one of you. May the peace and joy of the coming season of my administration be yours.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2016, 03:32:07 pm »
Selah!
I don't think it means what you think it means.

se·lah
ˈsēlə,
exclamation
(in the Bible) occurring frequently at the end of a verse in Psalms and Habakkuk, probably as a musical direction.

or
Selah -
a word frequently found in the Book of Psalms, and also in Habakkuk 3:9 Habakkuk 3:13 , about seventy-four times in all in Scripture. Its meaning is doubtful. Some interpret it as meaning "silence" or "pause;" others, "end," "a louder strain," "piano," etc. The LXX. render the word by daplasma i.e., "a division."

I can't sing that wall o text excoriation of other who think differently than you do. 

Did you mean Shalom?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2016, 03:46:30 pm »
Absolute nonsense. I have forgotten more about the electoral process than you have even known, my insulting, fanatically anti-Trump, irrational friend. 

Well, at that point you really do know nothing. Have a nice day. :seeya:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »
Wow. That's quite a lot. Do you really believe all of that? Or maybe it just feels good to hate mindlessly...safer.

Not only do I believe it - you keep demonstrating it.

It is also a hallmark of the Leftists/Statist self-identifying intellectually superior and hubris internet bully to not only accuse those who disagree with you with being unable to think, but to also charge those who refuse to agree with you with 'hate' and 'hate mindlessly' as you so adeptly demonstrated just now.

You are a classic projectionist, accusing others of what you, yourself are doing.

Also a trait of the Liberal Left, or those who use Alinsky as a blueprint.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2016, 05:23:35 pm »
I don't think it means what you think it means.

se·lah
ˈsēlə,
exclamation
(in the Bible) occurring frequently at the end of a verse in Psalms and Habakkuk, probably as a musical direction.

or
Selah -
a word frequently found in the Book of Psalms, and also in Habakkuk 3:9 Habakkuk 3:13 , about seventy-four times in all in Scripture. Its meaning is doubtful. Some interpret it as meaning "silence" or "pause;" others, "end," "a louder strain," "piano," etc. The LXX. render the word by daplasma i.e., "a division."

I can't sing that wall o text excoriation of other who think differently than you do. 

Did you mean Shalom?

He is so filled with his own hubris, he thinks what he writes is scripture.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2016, 05:24:41 pm »
He is so filled with his own hubris, he thinks what he writes is scripture.
Maybe so, but since it isn't my mind keeps seeing Selah and thinking "more cowbell".
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2016, 06:19:32 pm »
This thread also performed well. ….Mission accomplished. ...the anti-Trumpsters have been effectively manipulated by the 'Crats - thinking that they are acting of their own volition in having their votes neutralized, so I have manipulated all of you...and so many others into posting here...not because I ever had any intention of or illusions of using reasoned argument to get any of you to change your positions, but because I wanted anyone interested to see exactly what mindless hatred looks like.

...there is something unhealthy about all of you. ...This Trump hatred is not about politics, it's about your psyches. ...This hatred for Trump and those who support him is about psychological issues not political ones.

This post is for me...mostly. ...This is the last post from me on this thread.

It was fun (especially for you I have named above and your fellow mindless mob members).

The pure self-admitted definition of an internet troll - by his own hand.

What you also find in reading his screed - is that like all Statists/Communists/Socialists/Thugs and worse - anyone who does not love and adore his fuhrer, is mentally sick and unhealthy. 

Again, their view of liberty is as thin as their words, and such people are the very ones who applaud the cleansing of those whom they have decreed to be mentally sick and unstable from society.

Worship their leader - or be declared mentally sick.

Not to mention his entire purpose for being here is to insult, manipulate, castigate and hear himself pontificate about how clever he is at manipulating all of you.

Fruits and tools of Satan BTW.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
The pure self-admitted definition of an internet troll - by his own hand.

What you also find in reading his screed - is that like all Statists/Communists/Socialists/Thugs and worse - anyone who does not love and adore his fuhrer, is mentally sick and unhealthy. 

Again, their view of liberty is as thin as their words, and such people are the very ones who applaud the cleansing of those whom they have decreed to be mentally sick and unstable from society.

Worship their leader - or be declared mentally sick.

Not to mention his entire purpose for being here is to insult, manipulate, castigate and hear himself pontificate about how clever he is at manipulating all of you.

Fruits and tools of Satan BTW.

The point and laugh factor alone made this thread worth reading once.  But I'm over it now.  After decades of observing their 'type'....typically superior-minded liberal trolls bore the hell out of me now.  [yawn]

No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2016, 06:46:51 pm »
Andy you nitwit. I posted it with paragraphs and the system didn't accept it, but instead reorganized it into a compact unit when you quoted it. Do try not to be a dolt, my good man!

@LateForLunch

"My good man", lol?  Who talks like this?  Are you someone's butler?

Silver Pines

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2016, 06:55:05 pm »
@LateForLunch

hah hah more insults. I doubt that you love much beyond seeing your own opinions and those like them in print. Insults: the last refuge and first impulse of people with small intellect -

"Andy you nitwit"
"Do try not to be a dolt, my good man!"

Take your own advice, Jeeves.  And bring me my lunch. 

why embrace that Cub fan? Cretinous insults and nothing but Cretinous insults. Bravo! Your towering intellect must be the marvel of your neighborhood. BTW, the World Series ends today. Surely unlike your  pointless, ill-mannered, Cyclopian miscreant sadism.

You guys do realize this guy is a groundsman for a cemetery, sitting in the shed on his breaks with a dictionary beside him, right?  He was fun for a while but he's edging over into parody now.  Too obvious.

Silver Pines

« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2016, 07:00:56 pm »
If this thread keeps up, I'm going to have to write another poem.  Now no one wants that, do they?

@RAT Patrol

I think we might, my good man!  Er, woman...er...

Oceander

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2016, 07:03:20 pm »
I recognize that quote - it's from the controversial new episode of Walking Dead. 'Not sure how it applies to this thread but somehow it fits. There are various interpretations possible. Cryptic. Nothing definite. The dramatic performances in that episode were good. Riveting. Disturbing.

This thread also performed well. In only three days, there have been 144 posts with over 1,200 views (no doubt there will be many, many more long after I post this final post myself). Mission accomplished. Just as the anti-Trumpsters have been effectively manipulated by the 'Crats - thinking that they are acting of their own volition in having their votes neutralized, so I have manipulated all of you: Luis Gonzales, Easy Ace, Invar, Music Lady, Rat Patrol, Catherine of Aragon (who could have stopped in her post above with "I don't think" and been more correct) and so many others into posting here...not because I ever had any intention of or illusions of using reasoned argument to get any of you to change your positions, but because I wanted anyone interested to see exactly what mindless hatred looks like.

Extroversion is the tendency to look outward for cause or blame for conflict, cause or blame. This is what is happening here. It's not healthy because it hurts the ones who hate most. But we can't seem to help ourselves because on one level it feels VERY safe to hate - safer than to care about others. To take refuge in mindless, meaningless unbridled pure hatred - us against them- as if we are separate. That feeling...it's what insanity probably feels like- that self assured conviction that "I owe nothing to the universe". Not the bogus variety, not the Bush League variety - the real thing - dangerous insanity. The sort that makes us feel great about doing things we know or suspect to be morally wrong because deep down there is an overwhelming urge - like taking a crap.

We FEEL that we MUST do these things. Say these things. Defend these things...or something terrible, intolerable will happen. And that terrible intolerable thing is this: We will experience loss-of-face...loss of esteem...be...unlovable. So the circle continues to avoid feelings of humiliation until one day...something changes...not because someone outside causes it (never)...but because something inside clicks. Something inside BURNS OUT. All of the complex, interrelated illusions cannot be sustained. The defenses collapse and reality floods in. Some day.

But we are not killed. We think we will when the defenses collapse. Hell, we KNOW we will. But miraculously, we survive. Then living can begin again...because the hate has lost. Freedom from hate is the freedom of Salvation. it FEELS like Salvation. 

I don't hate a single one of you. If I saw you on the street, I would most likely believe you to be great people and I'd want to know you. I wouldn't give a damn about your politics.

Opinions are not things. Opinions are not physical things. Opinions are what we hope to be and what we fear that we are...they are like Raptor eggs. We defend them as if they are the most precious things in the world. But opinions should be like turds - flushed away when we don't need them any more. May God cleanse all of us of our opinions.

This post is for me...mostly. Not for the observers who are following the debate and most definitely not for those who believe that I am evil, or stupid or wicked or a plant from the Democrats or whatever nonsense has been stated about me that is more humorous than disturbing. This is the last post from me on this thread.

It was fun (especially for you I have named above and your fellow mindless mob members). I forgive you for your attempts (vain as they were) to strike out at me and cause me hurt or harm. I understand why you did it - all of it. 

But I wonder...

Do you!?!

Now, let the derisive posts issue forth! Let the denigrating expostulations, the scathing rebukes, the insightful droll recriminations! The oh-so sharp and piercing indictments of character. The witticisms. The aphorisms. The tomfoolery. The leveling of invective. All of it. Let it all loose. Like a huge bowel movement.

The only difference is...after indulging in that sort of orgy of sneering unbridled hatred for hatred's sake, does it really feel better for very long? Or does the emptiness seep back in...slowly but surely...over the minutes and hours and days...until there is only...silence again. Mob dispersed. Enemy vanquished (I will be vanquished because I will not defend myself against such lunacy, no more than a psychiatrist in a mental ward defends against accusations of mind-control through radio waves).

I shall be defeated. I am defeated. REJOICE!! The enemy is gone.

Now what?

(firing of the starting pistol) Selah! Thanks again to everyone for their participation.

:bigsilly:

Motes in eyes and all that nonsense.  What's the difference between a Trump supporter and a troll?  The troll was born that way; the Trumpist chose to be that way. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2016, 07:14:20 pm »
Just saw on twitter that the woman who accused Trump of child rape will hold a press conference today.

Silver Pines

« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2016, 07:14:48 pm »
There once was a poster named LateForLunch
Who would cuss and curse and insult a bunch
N'er Trumpers cried foul
LateForLunch had a cow
Now this thread a just punch and counterpunch

What fun.

Very good, lol!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2016, 07:15:30 pm »
Next week when we vote
We'll all say "it sucks"
Because we will choose
From a menu of schmucks.

Burma Shave
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Silver Pines

« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2016, 07:18:57 pm »
Next week when we vote
We'll all say "it sucks"
Because we will choose
From a menu of schmucks.

Burma Shave

Love it, lol.

(But hey, Evan McMullin is on my ballot, so I'm good).   ^-^