Author Topic: More Republicans Reversing Course, Saying They Will Vote For Donald Trump After All  (Read 3027 times)

Oceander

Just can't bring myself to vote for either.  Both are evil POS'

The 11,000,000+ people who gave us Trump in the primaries are responsible for this disaster.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Having said that, I will also be leery of those using organizations as the TEA Party for their own aggrandizement and personal pursuit of power and wealth...do you hear me, Katrina Pierson?

I think the tea party is pretty much finished as a national entity at this point.

I have long said this would happen. The organization itself begins allowing unsavory associations as a means of gaining strength and the unsavory individuals circle the organization like jackals.

Offline Idiot

Even though Il is a lost cause I have now decided to vote for Trump instead of leaving it blank and just vote down ticket like I had planned....
I understand your position exactly.  I voted last week before the FBI news came out and voted for neither.  If I were able to vote again I MIGHT actually vote for Trump, since my dislike for the Hildabeast has grown stronger....lol.
@mystery-ak
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:01:01 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline jpsb

I understand your position exactly.  I voted last week before the FBI news came out and voted for neither.  If I were able to vote again I MIGHT actually vote for Trump, since my dislike for the Hildabeast has grown stronger....lol.
@mystery-ak

A lot of states allow a voter to revote, check with you local prescient you might be able to change your vote.

Offline mirraflake

I think the tea party is pretty much finished as a national entity at this point.

I have long said this would happen. The organization itself begins allowing unsavory associations as a means of gaining strength and the unsavory individuals circle the organization like jackals.

Our local Tea Party would have a rally a month before each national election. When it first started it was 3-4000 people.

Now it's 75-100 people. As with anything people get burned out.
@Cripplecreek

Offline aligncare

Republicans comin' home! Seems there's some sanity left in that old white elephant. ^-^

I suspect by election enough will have come to their senses to put Mr. Trump over the top.

And, thank you Mr. Comey for coming to your senses.

Offline bolobaby

Even though Il is a lost cause I have now decided to vote for Trump instead of leaving it blank and just vote down ticket like I had planned....

@mystery-ak

Suit yourself, but remember this moment the day you ask yourself, "How did I let this happen?"
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Resp3

JosephCostello
Published on Oct 30, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_MQi79VwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_MQi79VwU

@mystery-ak

Really? I realize it's just another post by happy; but the ever increasing effort to out vulgar TOS is just no good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Our local Tea Party would have a rally a month before each national election. When it first started it was 3-4000 people.

Now it's 75-100 people. As with anything people get burned out.
@Cripplecreek

Yeah that obviously happens as well in part because people began attending with expectations of certain results both reasonable and unreasonable.

I'm actually thinking of big groups like the Tea Party Express. They were fine till they decided to start inviting politicians to speak at events. It was fine when they had conservative representatives speak but they wanted star power and invited guys like Mitt Romney. I'm not going to beat up on the guy and don't have any animosity but he really wasn't a tea party type of guy. He represented money and power and the TPE simply couldn't resist it.

What I think of as Tea Party is what we do locally. We're just like minded local people who don't hold official meetings but chat about lower taxes and smaller government along with primarily local politics where ever we happen to meet. This morning it was at the post office with my township supervisor and 4 other neighbors about making my 90 X 200 lot buildable if I want to tear down my house and move a modular in here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Suit yourself, but remember this moment the day you ask yourself, "How did I let this happen?"

That's the chance I have taken with every vote I have cast over the years.

Hey, I'm not endorsing him and I would NEVER tell anyone else how to vote or demean them for their choice..every vote is a personal decision and I respect that.

Whoever wins Nov 8th TBR will hold that person accountable for his/her actions and promises.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Voted yesterday, did not vote for Trump.  Could not do it.

Offline Resp3

@mystery-ak

Voted yesterday, did not vote for Trump.  Could not do it.

Did your hold your nose?  I've been doing that for years now. McCain, Romney, now Trump. That helps.

Offline Longmire

@mystery-ak

Really? I realize it's just another post by happy; but the ever increasing effort to out vulgar TOS is just no good.

@Resp3

I could point out any number of threads with anti-Trumper vulgarity...the recent Madonna thread comes to mind for instance. 

Maybe your time would be better spent coaching your own team, rather than 8888crybaby ...just a thought.

Offline Resp3

@Resp3

I could point out any number of threads with anti-Trumper vulgarity...the recent Madonna thread comes to mind for instance. 

Maybe your time would be better spent coaching your own team, rather than 8888crybaby ...just a thought.

My own team? Are you sure I'm an anti-Trumper? Perhaps you think I'm a Never Trumper. Perhaps you don't think at all as you reverted to an insult.

HAPPY2BME

@mystery-ak

My own team? Are you sure I'm an anti-Trumper? Perhaps you think I'm a Never Trumper. Perhaps you don't think at all as you reverted to an insult.

=========================

yes, your team

it lost

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Did your hold your nose?  I've been doing that for years now. McCain, Romney, now Trump. That helps.

No, Victoria followed her conscience.  That's what's nice about it - you don't have to hold your nose.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Longmire

@Resp3 yes cupcake, I'm sure.  :laugh:

Offline Resp3

yes, your team

it lost

Wow. The clairvoyance here is amazing. So tell me. Who did I vote for? Or NOT vote for as the case may be?

"it lost".  Really? The election outcome has been announced?

Offline Resp3

@Resp3 yes cupcake, I'm sure.  :laugh:

Cupcake? Come on! Man up here. As long as you and others want to FReep this place - you might as well tell me to f**k off.

Offline sinkspur

FINALLY!  Trump unveiled his replacement for Obamacare in NC just now:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

yes, your team

it lost
So does any team facing the Patriots, but it doesn't make Tom Brady any less of a cheater.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

yes, your team

it lost

More proof this is all just a sporting event for you people.

As if you had money on wagers upon how it turns out.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Longmire

Republicans comin' home! Seems there's some sanity left in that old white elephant. ^-^

Offline bolobaby

That's the chance I have taken with every vote I have cast over the years.

Hey, I'm not endorsing him and I would NEVER tell anyone else how to vote or demean them for their choice..every vote is a personal decision and I respect that.

Whoever wins Nov 8th TBR will hold that person accountable for his/her actions and promises.

@mystery-ak

And therein lies part of my problem.

I voted for McLame (mostly because of Palin). I voted for Romney.

Both of those votes have been thrown back in my face by people on forums like this. "Yeah... but did you vote for ROMNEY???"

In this case, it is so obvious that "our" candidate will do odious things which will trigger a bunch of similar recriminations in the future. This time I will proudly be able to say...

"No. No. And No. I did NOT vote him. That's on YOU."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!