Author Topic: Riddle me this,Dims.....,If Huma and Bubbette!......  (Read 743 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Riddle me this,Dims.....,If Huma and Bubbette!......
« on: October 30, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »
If Huma and Bubbette! are in no danger of indictment for exposing national security secrets because both she and Bubbette! have TS clearances and a "Kneed to know" justification for being allowed to access this info,where does this excuse leave them and their Dim talking heads on the political shows after Huma is on record as stating the laptop they just found was her husbands,and not hers,therefore she didn't lie under oath about giving up "all devices she may have used"?

Her OWN statement proves she was lying under oath because she obviously DID use her husband's "INSECURED" lap top to store ,send,and receive Top Secret information,AND her husband did NOT and does NOT have a Top Secret security clearance. In other words,she has now admitted that she KNOWINGLY allowed classified information under her control to be accessed by her husband or anyone else he allowed access to his computer,NONE of whom had the proper clearances or the need to know. Maybe even a certain 15 year old girl in NC that he was sexting,or anybody that hacked into their discussions.

Are the talking heads that are so smugly assuring viewers/voters that Huma didn't lie and only secure computers were used aren't smart enough to understand something this basic?

Furthermore,they are all whining about the FBI releasing this information when they don't know what the contents of the emails are because they haven't secured a warrant that allows them to look at the emails. These idiots HAVE to know that Comey HAS to get the warrants from the Bathhouse Barry Justice Dept,and if he hasn't received the warrants is is because the alleged Justice Department head,Loretty Lynch is a Dim appointee of Bathhouse Barry,and that makes her Comey's boss. He does NOT have the authority to demand she do anything. If he doesn't have the warrants he needs,it is because the Dim-controlled alleged Justice Department is stalling until after the election is over.

WHY is nobody talking about this obvious corruption of our legal system?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Riddle me this,Dims.....,If Huma and Bubbette!......
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:58:36 pm »
The idiots are also confused about the whole concept of not knowing what is in the emails.

Of course some agents know what is in the emails. They read them. Their bosses know, in broad terms at least, what is in the emails because the agents reported them and will have had to provide a summary - you do not just re-open an investigation on a whim.

They know what's in the emails alright. They just don't know OFFICIALLY for LEGAL USAGE what is in the emails, because they have not yet received permission to know officially.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 05:00:08 pm »
The idiots are also confused about the whole concept of not knowing what is in the emails.

Of course some agents know what is in the emails. They read them. Their bosses know, in broad terms at least, what is in the emails because the agents reported them and will have had to provide a summary - you do not just re-open an investigation on a whim.

They know what's in the emails alright. They just don't know OFFICIALLY for LEGAL USAGE what is in the emails, because they have not yet received permission to know officially.

@EC

Yup,IF there is any good news about this,it is that this MAY open the eyes of some of the younger voters to the total corruption of the Dim Party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 05:02:48 pm »
BTW,just watched Meet the Press that I had recorded,and one guess did mention most of the facts I mentioned about. Chuck Todd looked like he was going to have a stroke. Everybody started talking at one time to drown him out,and as soon as he could get a word in edgewise,Todd went to a commercial and on to a new subject when they came back on the air.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 06:02:05 pm »
@EC

Yup,IF there is any good news about this,it is that this MAY open the eyes of some of the younger voters to the total corruption of the Dim Party.

I've been keeping an eye and - nope. With an actual alternative present, maybe, but with a caricature of everything bad they've been taught about the Republicans running against Clinton to kick off their knee jerk reactions? Not a chance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 08:14:36 pm »
I've been keeping an eye and - nope. With an actual alternative present, maybe, but with a caricature of everything bad they've been taught about the Republicans running against Clinton to kick off their knee jerk reactions? Not a chance.

@EC

None of which means they won't be disgusted with BOTH branches of the Dim Party,and will start an actual conservative party of their own. Face it,most of us that are conservatives and who are fed up with the alleged Republican Party are geezers now,and we just don't have the energy to do all that work. The young people who see their futures slipping away do have that energy,and they have good reason to do something about it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 11:34:35 pm »
Just a question, don't mean nuthin', but...

Who in the world would keep 650,000 emails on a personal computer?
That's SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND emails.
Must have required a pretty big hard drive...  ;)

For what purpose?
From whom?
To whom?

Somebody over at TOS made an interesting comment (wish I'd thought of it):
Could Huma have been maintaining a "shadow backup" of EVERYTHING that had been on hillary's server before it was (cough....cough) "wiped"?

All the "missing emails"... everything?

Either that, or Carlos Danger must have been a busy typist!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 12:41:10 am »

For what purpose?
From whom?
To whom?

Could Huma have been maintaining a "shadow backup" of EVERYTHING that had been on hillary's server before it was (cough....cough) "wiped"?

Either that, or Carlos Danger must have been a busy typist!

And as I asked on another thread. How many copies of the entire contents of that laptop do you think there are now? We are talking the potential of a solid gold mine here. If I was in a position I would probably have already copied my copy several times.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 12:43:57 am »

@Fishrrman

You ain't the only one wishing you were clever enough to have considered that.

I seriously doubt she would keep her "life insurance policy" on Carlos Danger's laptop,though. That thing was heading for a police station from the day it was bought. Granted,they have a fake marriage of convenience,but when it comes to something that important would YOU trust Weiner to keep it secure for you?

Now that the possibility of her having a life insurance plan in storage somewhere,I'm guessing it would be somewhere out of the country.

Truth to tell,it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Soros has it. Bubbette! can be difficult when she is having a good day,but Soros could make her do anything if he has all that to hold over her head.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 12:44:16 am by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 03:43:51 am »
sneakypete wrote:
"I seriously doubt she would keep her "life insurance policy" on Carlos Danger's laptop,though."

Maybe she wasn't the one who put 'em there...

Could Mr. Weiner have taken the initiative to keep a copy of his own "life insurance policy", copied from Huma's laptop when she wasn't looking?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 04:12:39 am »
That doesn't matter if he did the copying. Might be better if he did. If he gets hold of classified material from their mishandling the SHTF. From that point you have other people  without those gov security clearances reading classified material.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 04:27:18 am »
That doesn't matter if he did the copying. Might be better if he did. If he gets hold of classified material from their mishandling the SHTF. From that point you have other people  without those gov security clearances reading classified material.

@bigheadfred

Fred,there is no getting away from the FACT that he had unauthorized access to top secret State Dept classified information,and that he gained that access by virtue of sharing living space with his wife. Huma is hosed and if Bubbette! loses this election she is hosed too because she was the equivalent of "Patient number 1" when it came to careless handling of Top Secret information.