Author Topic: Trump rally speaker fantasizes about death of Hillary Clinton  (Read 3134 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Trump rally speaker fantasizes about death of Hillary Clinton
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 04:13:20 pm »
Unrooted in decency as any Trumper becomes

Here is the last part of Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural address:

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.

Also, I like to point out that common decency is A CONSERVATIVE value. Something that has been lost to a lot Trump supporters..

Yes I voted for Trump, but you Trump die hard supporters if you keep the attitude that you have right now, you will be ignored..

No, I'm not a Hillary supporter. Just saying what is on my mind..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 04:14:12 pm »
I don't either. Saying this guy expressly wished for Hillary's death is like saying a football player flagged for "targeting" committed attempted murder.

We all should hope Hillary's political aspirations go over a cliff. Has nothing to do with hoping for her to die.

That is what the supporter should have said in the first place.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 04:25:09 pm »

Also, I like to point out that common decency is A CONSERVATIVE value. Something that has been lost to a lot Trump supporters.

Washington's rules of civility should be required reading.

A lot of it is outdated table manners type stuff but the important rules are timeless rules of common decency and respect even for adversaries.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 04:30:19 pm »
Washington's rules of civility should be required reading.

A lot of it is outdated table manners type stuff but the important rules are timeless rules of common decency and respect even for adversaries.

Exactly.. If we want to be different from the left, let them be rude and obnoxious.. Not us..

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 05:09:22 pm »

Exactly.. If we want to be different from the left, let them be rude and obnoxious.. Not us..

Diplomacy goes a very long way.

My closest uncle is a liberal who has spent the bulk of his life in Minneapolis and Ann Arbor but we're close because we both understand that our ideological differences are largely rooted in our vastly different perspectives. After thousands of hours of ideological discussions and the vast gulf between our ideological positions, he's talking about investing 6 figures in me to run his low volume shipping business out of my garage with my nephew who is already running a UPS store.

Without diplomacy I could never have this kind of opportunity especially this late in my life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 05:23:18 pm »
That is what the supporter should have said in the first place.
I wouldn't have said what Root said, either, just because so many people are likely to misconstrue it. In that respect, yes, he should have worded it differently. And I agree with recommending Washington's rules of civility.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 05:34:54 pm »

LOL. So quaint and narrow of scope.

"hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman." - Thomas Jefferson quote directed at John Adams in the 1800 Presidential campaign

"a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father." - John Adams rebuttal to Jeffersons attack

I would also add that there were a fair amount of duels and bloody fights over the years in American politics.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 05:41:06 pm »
Diplomacy goes a very long way.

My closest uncle is a liberal who has spent the bulk of his life in Minneapolis and Ann Arbor but we're close because we both understand that our ideological differences are largely rooted in our vastly different perspectives. After thousands of hours of ideological discussions and the vast gulf between our ideological positions, he's talking about investing 6 figures in me to run his low volume shipping business out of my garage with my nephew who is already running a UPS store.

Without diplomacy I could never have this kind of opportunity especially this late in my life.

Here is the fact, we are all Americans.. We may have different paths for this country, but in reality we are Americans..

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 05:41:06 pm »
LOL. So quaint and narrow of scope.

"hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman." - Thomas Jefferson quote directed at John Adams in the 1800 Presidential campaign

"a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father." - John Adams rebuttal to Jeffersons attack

I would also add that there were a fair amount of duels and bloody fights over the years in American politics.

The full quote is pretty interesting:

... the profound and fearless patriot and full-blooded Yankee, [who] exceeded in every possible respect his competitor, Tom Jefferson, for the Presidency, who, to make the best of him, was nothing but a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father, as was well known in the neighborhood where he was raised, wholly on hoe-cake (made of course-ground Southern corn), bacon, and hominy, with an occasional change of fricasseed bullfrog, for which abominable reptiles he had acquired a taste during his residence among the French in Paris, to whom there could be no question he would sell his country at the first offer made to him cash down, should he be elected to fill the Presidential chair.2

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2016, 12:33:06 am »
Death would be too easy for the old bat

I want to see her frog marched off to prison by Federal Marshalls
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2016, 12:34:43 am »
As for likening "Thelma and Louise" to wishing Hillary dead, come on Sink.  This is ridiculous.  I think it fairly obvious that he was symbolizing the death of their campaign, not the criminal duo themselves.

You obviously don't know Wayne Allyn Root.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.