Author Topic: Huma lawyers up: Abedin sends her lawyers to meet the FBI as she pleads ignorance  (Read 4353 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
With it looking like treacherous ways ahead for hillary poor huma won't even make a decent speed bump.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Frank Cannon

With it looking like treacherous ways ahead for hillary poor huma won't even make a decent speed bump.

She'd make more than a decent speed bump. She is the hottest terrorist I know....

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
She'd make more than a decent speed bump. She is the hottest terrorist I know....

Wow is that Huma?

Hottest cuckquean out there.

Offline jpsb

Wow is that Huma?

Google image says it is, but I find it very hard to believe.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Google image says it is, but I find it very hard to believe.

They all start looking good after a few drinks.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline aligncare

This is feeling like a Trump win IMO.

Anyone feel different?

****cute kitty

Offline aligncare

Huma.

The thread is about Huma. See pic below:

:threadjack:

Don't be ridiculous. This is not just about "the person" Huma. She's part of a larger story. Were it not for the "larger story" who would give two figs about Huma? Don't you get that?

And stop trying to restrict our speech.

Hey aligncare, the article that was posted has nothing to do with Trump. Stop making everything about him. You are not in charge here, and you need to get over your authoritarian delusions that you are.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 01:14:30 pm by MOD3 »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I agree. Hitlary is now tied to a pedophile and someone with terrorist ties. If they fully throw Huma under the bus, which it looks like they are doing, the MSM is going to be forced to dig into Huma and Tony real bad. It's going to make Hitlary look even worse than she does now.

@Frank Cannon @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Tied to a pedophile besides her husband you mean.   Because apparently Bill made trips down to the Dominican Republic with Epstein who was convicted of it.   Hillary's been using the guys plane for her campaign travel.

But then pedophilia is not illegal or even frowned upon where Huma is from.  Her prophet, had more than one wife under 10 yrs old, with one only 6 yrs old when he married her.

Huma and Weiners marriage is one of political convenience only.  Just like her mentor, Hillary.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Tied to a pedophile besides her husband you mean.   Because apparently Bill made trips down to the Dominican Republic with Epstein who was convicted of it.   Hillary's been using the guys plane for her campaign travel.

But then pedophilia is not illegal or even frowned upon where Huma is from.  Her prophet, had more than one wife under 10 yrs old, with one only 6 yrs old when he married her.

Huma and Weiners marriage is one of political convenience only.  Just like her mentor, Hillary.

Donny is tied to Epstien too. His supporters do not seem to have a problem with that either.

Offline aligncare

Don't be ridiculous. This is not just about "the person" Huma. She's part of a larger story. Were it not for the "larger story" who would give two figs about Huma? Don't you get that?

And stop trying to restrict our speech.

Hey aligncare, the article that was posted has nothing to do with Trump. Stop making everything about him. You are not in charge here, and you need to get over your authoritarian delusions that you are.

[comment deleted]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 01:36:24 pm by MOD3 »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Donny is tied to Epstien too. His supporters do not seem to have a problem with that either.

Trump and Clinton are merely two cogs in the same machine!  In the end the result will be the same no matter which one winds up winning.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Yep, we have two historically bad candidates.   The sad thing is that one of them will be President soon.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Wow is that Huma?

No, different face, different hair.

Offline GrouchoTex

Huma is the last firewall, and everyone knows it.  The question is, will she get immunity for telling the truth, or will she get immunity for taking the blame?  Given that she likely knows enough to bury BOTH OPapaDoc and Hitlery, my guess is the DOJ will want to use her as the scapegoat ASAP.

When this all started a year ago, I figured Huma or Sheryl Mills would be take the fall, but so far, that hasn't happened yet.