Author Topic: Trump Melts Down And Accuses The US Postal Service Of Stealing The Election For Clinton  (Read 3044 times)

Wingnut

Newman.

Trump has a lot of "Newman" in him.

And I ain't talking Paul Newman either!...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
This news story is from the same people who were caught lying about attendance at a Trump appearance at that Detroit church.   Liberal website, even says that in the banner. Trump haters are a joke.

In other words, he didn't say what he's reported as saying, despite the video of his full speech being on the page for your viewing pleasure.

Tom, your denial has gotten ridiculous.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This news story is from the same people who were caught lying about attendance at a Trump appearance at that Detroit church.   Liberal website, even says that in the banner. Trump haters are a joke.

So they faked the video and that actually isn't Trump saying those thing?  Is that an actor? Did they dub a voice over it? Or is that all CGI?

Offline Rivergirl

I voted absentee and returned my ballot via the US Postal Service.  I confirmed that the Bd of Elections received my ballot.  There is NO WAY that my choice is marked on the outside of the ballot.  There are safeguards that included an envelope for the ballot that goes inside the mailer.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So they faked the video and that actually isn't Trump saying those thing?  Is that an actor? Did they dub a voice over it? Or is that all CGI?

Yet they are perfectly willing to believe the story on Denzell...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

Yet they are perfectly willing to believe the story on Denzell...

You can't fix stupid. 

Offline Rivergirl

cheeto now telling the people in Colorado that if they already voted absentee ballot they should go to the polls and vote again.

Offline Frank Cannon

And here is a message from Trump.  He is concerned that he may be delayed in getting to nurse Ratchet.

That Tweet has me in hysterics.

Offline aligncare

You can't fix stupid.

So that's why NeverTrumpers "just don't get it." That explains a lot.

Offline GrouchoTex

cheeto now telling the people in Colorado that if they already voted absentee ballot they should go to the polls and vote again.
Yes, that is in the news now.
The guy accusing everyone of voter fraud is asking his supporters to vote twice.
Yep, that'll show'em.
Ridiculous.