Author Topic: Revived Hillary probe makes Trump presidency a real possibility By Michael Goodwin  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Revived Hillary probe makes Trump presidency a real possibility

By Michael Goodwin

October 28, 2016 | 10:21pm | Updated

Maybe it was the web of sleaze revealed by WikiLeaks or her brash talk of making nutty Joe Biden secretary of state.

Or maybe Hillary Clinton just ignored too many maxims, including the one that if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. (No offense to real dogs, ­because Anthony Weiner is a lower species.)

Whatever the breaking point, fate jumped aboard the Trump Train yesterday. Because Big Mo already was a passenger, there is now a growing chance that Donald Trump will be America’s 45th president.

We can’t know for sure what will happen in 10 days, but some things are certain. One is that events have a vote and the FBI letter to Congress is the most dramatic event in a campaign that has been positively bursting with them.

October surprises don’t get any bigger.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/revived-hillary-probe-makes-trump-presidency-a-real-possibility/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

By Michael Goodwin

Maybe it was the web of sleaze revealed by WikiLeaks or her brash talk of making nutty Joe Biden secretary of state.

Or maybe Hillary Clinton just ignored too many maxims, including the one that if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. (No offense to real dogs, ­because Anthony Weiner is a lower species.)

Whatever the breaking point, fate jumped aboard the Trump Train yesterday. Because Big Mo already was a passenger, there is now a growing chance that Donald Trump will be America’s 45th president.

We can’t know for sure what will happen in 10 days, but some things are certain. One is that events have a vote and the FBI letter to Congress is the most dramatic event in a campaign that has been positively bursting with them.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/revived-hillary-probe-makes-trump-presidency-a-real-possibility/

I was skeptical there'd be an October surprise and who would have thought it would come from the FBI?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

His letter, though brief and shy on details, tells us enough to reinforce the widely held conviction that Clinton remains dishonest and untrustworthy, even with the FBI.

That is the money shot. So far.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

I was skeptical there'd be an October surprise and who would have thought it would come from the FBI?
@Chieftain ...?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

By Michael Goodwin

more

The question will be with all this early voting going on, who does it benefit more?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy