Author Topic: HILLARY IS FINISHED! TRUMP REACTS TO FBI REOPENING SERVERGATE INVESTIGATION  (Read 5847 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
LOL!  Most likely it's Sink's neighbor  :laugh:

@HAPPY2BME

Why on earth would you say that?  For one thing, Sinkspur lives in Texas and for another, that's just obnoxious. 

What was this thread about anyway?

Online Lando Lincoln

Why on earth would you say that?  For one thing, Sinkspur lives in Texas and for another, that's just obnoxious. 

What was this thread about anyway?

Agreed.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!  The only way "Hillary is finished" is if she does not become President!

Yep. After the death of my mother I am left with a family that is primarily liberal and most of them are very liberal. I'm in a sea of liberal memes about how scandal free Obama is and how Hillary is almost too honest. My brother in law is the son of two college professors and is a Phd himself but believes 100% sincerely that the GOP was the party of slavery and has fought to prevent blacks from voting.

For the most part, liberals simply don't acknowledge wrongdoing by liberals.

Offline skeeter

Or could it be just a result of people so disgusted with the two options for his replacement that he looks good in comparison

Well, since its pretty clear that with Hillary we're getting an even more corrupt version of Obama this would not bode well for Trump.

On the other hand the poll is likely complete garbage and the news organization that ran it has more in common with the PyongYang Porcupine Gazette than any news organ out there in the free world.

Online Lando Lincoln

BTW... Eric Schmeltzer was once Jerrold Nadler's press secretary (yuck) and then Howard Dean (double-yuck).  Now writes pieces for HuffPo.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

BTW... Eric Schmeltzer was once Jerrold Nadler's press secretary (yuck) and then Howard Dean (double-yuck).  Now writes pieces for HuffPo.

Jabba Nadler - now theres a name I haven't heard for awhile.

Online LMAO

Yep. After the death of my mother I am left with a family that is primarily liberal and most of them are very liberal. I'm in a sea of liberal memes about how scandal free Obama is and how Hillary is almost too honest. My brother in law is the son of two college professors and is a Phd himself but believes 100% sincerely that the GOP was the party of slavery and has fought to prevent blacks from voting.

I have a SIL who was a big Bernie backer and hated Hillary and her scandals. Of course, now that she is their nominee, all that's gone. When confronted with Hillary's corruption, her reply was "they're all corrupt." I asked her if she felt her statement applied to Sanders, no reply.

I always wondered who the 20 some percent of people who do believe she is honest and trustworthy
are and were. Sounds like they are all in your family....lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I have a SIL who was a big Bernie backer and hated Hillary and her scandals. Of course, now that she is their nominee, all that's gone. When confronted with Hillary's corruption, her reply was "they're all corrupt." I asked her if she felt her statement applied to Sanders, no reply.

I always wondered who the 20 some percent of people who do believe she is honest and trustworthy
are and were. Sounds like they are all in your family....lol

My sister does admit that Obamacare is flawed but says Hillary will fix it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

The lies we tell ourselves... **nononono*

Online LMAO

The lies we tell ourselves... **nononono*

Because they want this to be true .   They want to believe that if you cover people with pre-existing conditions and sick people you will bring cost down . They want to believe that the government can cover everybody without going bankrupt or having to heavily borrow and print.

That's the case with most liberal ideas. They want them to be true. Math will never apply if your intentions are good
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

I really hope this is finally the straw that breaks the camel's back and brings Hillary down. However, the odds are it will be just another false alarm. Trump coming out and describing this as the FBI righting the wrongs of the previous investigation will come back to bite him if this doesn't pan out. It demonstrates, once again, how little he thinks before he opens his mouth and starts flapping his gums. Poor impulse control. Bigly. Believe me!

I disagree

Your statement is based on the premise that people find Hillary Clinton as nothing more than a victim in all this.  If memory serves, there was a poll were a majority of the respondents believe that Hillary Clinton should at least been indicted

Barry Goldwater

Offline jpsb

I am very curious about what is really going on here. Possibilities I see.

FBI found emails from Huma to Hillary on Weiners devices. Maybe, but they did not have the authority to look at those emails so they had no way to determine if those emails contained anything criminal. Why reopen an investigation without first obtaining a warrant and having a look? All of which could have been done quietly without effecting the election. If the above is all the FBIs got then the FBI blew it big time. 10%

FBI found emails from Huma to Hillary on Weiners devices. Had a look at them and found something big This I consider a real possibility, but unlikely. 30%

The FBI knows that a future wikileak going to expose Hillary as a criminal.  Again I think this is a real possibility but unlikely. 30%

The FBI is a disgraced organization and wants to reclaim it's credibility. I consider this the most likely reason. That $500,000 to the wife of the man heading the investigation was probably the last straw for rank and file FBI agents and they revolted in mass. 50%

I'm hoping for something big but I don't expect it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:28:28 pm by jpsb »

Offline Victoria33

It will damage her throughout her administration. She is not as crafty as Bill.
@kevindavis

"She is not as crafty as Bill."
That is incorrect.  I have watched, twice, the CNN film of Hillary's history from her early years of life through the Clinton presidency.  I was amazed at her history of actions in Arkansas.  She is the brains behind Bill Clinton.  She is extremely smart.  After Bill was elected governor, he lost the next election for governor.  She developed a plan to get him elected again, she directed the whole thing and it worked to get him back in office for years, reelected over and over. 

Plus, education in Arkansas in those years, was the pits.  She put together a plan and education standards in Arkansas were raised dramatically.  That was all her doing that, not Bill.  When Bill followed her directions, he became more and more popular.  When he followed his personal goals, he got in trouble, and the worst of that was his having affairs with women.  She had to dig him out of trouble when that happened.

Watching that film, it was evident she wanted something for herself, doing something worthwhile on her own, not being in his shadow.  That is why she ran for senate.  She visited every county, listening to the people and that is why she had so many votes in that election.

I feel Bill Clinton would have been an "also ran" except for her directing him.  One can not agree with her politics, her various scandals, but it is a mistake to think she is not smart and just hanging onto Bill's coattails as many think.   

Offline skeeter

One thing for sure, hits do not bring her down.  She thrives on them.  She has years of experience.

The 'hits' gotta come from the MSM. And they just won't throw em.

That leaves her conscience to dictate the consequences of her bad behavior. But she doesn't have one.

Offline jpsb

That leaves her conscience to dictate the consequences of her bad behavior. But she doesn't have one.
The more you lie, the easier it gets — study

Online LMAO

Judging by watching the news yesterday, it seems those hits are coming. Sometimes things get so bad that even the press can't spin them anymore

Barry Goldwater

Offline Victoria33

Yep. After the death of my mother I am left with a family that is primarily liberal and most of them are very liberal. I'm in a sea of liberal memes about how scandal free Obama is and how Hillary is almost too honest.
@Cripplecreek

We have a family member who was raised in a conservative Catholic household and is very smart.  She is now an atheist, in a gay relationship, voted for Bernie Sanders, and will vote for Clinton.  One never knows what a person will become regardless of upbringing.   

Offline skeeter

Judging by watching the news yesterday, it seems those hits are coming. Sometimes things get so bad that even the press can't spin them anymore

Granted, they are reporting on the emails. But it takes more than that.

The media needs to pound the details in, along with their implications, over and over in order to turn the battleship of public opinion to the point of critical mass.

It took them nine solid months of hammering - headline after headline - to turn the public's attitude on Nixon. And presto - they ended up with his scalp. They tried with Reagan, and every republican president since.

They've NEVER shown an inclination to similarly treat a democrat.

Offline rodamala

RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD MUST BE IN ALL CAPS!

HonestJohn

And for the most part, the same now goes for the right.  Witness Trump and his acolytes. 

HonestJohn

RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD MUST BE IN ALL CAPS!

MY CAPS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR CAPS.

:tongue2:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Really clear to see people's true colors in this, defending the Devilcrats, scum that accuses others of being racists, etc.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Really clear to see people's true colors in this, defending the Devilcrats, scum that accuses others of being racists, etc.

Might want to get your vision checked, @TomSea.  That 2x4 is a problem.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Texas Yellow Rose wrote (in reply 21):
"ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!  The only way "Hillary is finished" is if she does not become President!"

Well, that proclamation begs a question:

Are you going to do what you have to do to keep her from becoming president on November 8?

There's only one thing that can be done in the voting booth that will guarantee this doesn't happen.

I'll be doing my part.

Will you?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

obamacare is fixing itself.

Here are the average increase in premiums in battleground states.

Ohio: 13.12% increase
Florida: 17.40% increase
Pennsylvania: 32.5% increase
Nevada: 11.74% increase
Maine: 21.24% increase
New Hampshire: 12.44% increase
Virginia: 21.68% increase
North Carolina: 24.30% increase
Iowa: 20.46% increase
Michigan: 16.06% increase
Wisconsin: 20.39% increase
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley