Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Hillary Clinton to hold a News Conference shortly  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: BREAKING>>>Hillary Clinton to hold a News Conference shortly
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2016, 02:04:06 am »
Ian Millhiser ‏@imillhiser  1h1 hour ago
Pete Williams, who has done more than any other journalist to debunk this new FBI story, is a former top aide to Dick Cheney.

Yes, debunk that the FBI has found pertinent emails, after the head FBI muckety muck said he found pertinent emails.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2016, 02:17:49 am »

Haha, is that true? That's interesting... maybe she knows there's something there.

It's true.  Watch the video conference.  Should something come of this, it's a very good reason not to have early voting.  IMHO, early voting allows weeks for corruption to take place. I realize that people don't want to wait in long lines, but the no-brainer would be to open up more precincts on voting day rather than allowing people to vote early.  In essence all that's been done is moving the voting date up and allowing people weeks to get to the polls.  Consider this; people's ballot are stored somewhere until election day and then counted ... how easy would it be to forget to count or misplace those ballots?  How easy would it be to take ballot stored and go through them and throw out ballots of a particular party??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 02:19:02 am »
Yes, debunk that the FBI has found pertinent emails, after the head FBI muckety muck said he found pertinent emails.

And raised political hell 11 days before the presidential election.

If it's real then it's real.  Or, if Williams has actually "debunked" it, maybe this is Comey's unusually elaborate way of committing professional suicide....

I really thought I couldn't be surprised by anything more in this campaign.  I was wrong.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:20:00 am by r9etb »

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2016, 02:29:10 am »
   As cold as that Bit$h is, I don't think she'll throw her 20 year love affair with Huma 'under the bus', UNLESS   -  she can wrangle a pardon out of obummer, just sentimental I guess.

Jim McDougal is not on Huma's mind tonight.

A lot better looking women named Huma.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 02:33:01 am »
   Jim McDougal is not on Huma's mind tonight.

Honest to goodness, I just posted about his wife Susan, who went to prison rather than rat on Bill Clinton....

Offline corbe

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 02:38:23 am »
GMTA and all.

The only thing is this whole world that 'actually' loves Hillary, she'll protect that resource, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 02:47:07 am »
She is Sgt Schultz
Yeah, But Schultz was muuuch better looking. :silly:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 02:52:10 am »

This note to his FBI employees makes Comey look not so sure about what he did:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 02:55:26 am »
This note to his FBI employees makes Comey look not so sure about what he did:

:shrug:  He said they appeared to be pertinent. Has that been debunked?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 02:55:52 am »
It's true.  Watch the video conference.  Should something come of this, it's a very good reason not to have early voting.  IMHO, early voting allows weeks for corruption to take place. I realize that people don't want to wait in long lines, but the no-brainer would be to open up more precincts on voting day rather than allowing people to vote early.  In essence all that's been done is moving the voting date up and allowing people weeks to get to the polls.  Consider this; people's ballot are stored somewhere until election day and then counted ... how easy would it be to forget to count or misplace those ballots?  How easy would it be to take ballot stored and go through them and throw out ballots of a particular party??

Early voting is a horrible idea,  and this is exactly why Democrats like it.   It is precisely because it makes it easier for them to win an election that they like it. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 03:09:45 am »
I watched the video of the news conference. In the past she has waited a bit to respond; this time she is responding immediately and certainly on the defensive.  I don't think she sounded angry, I think she sounded concerned.  She stated several times that she doesn't know what new information has surfaced; meaning she can't lie and deny yet. The only way that so far she's been able to deflect what's going on is to blame the GOP.  Secondly, the first words out of her mouth were, that we are eleven days out from the election and people have already started voting.  I interpreted that to mean that it's too late for them to do anything to her; it would cause too much chaos to the election.  She also in her very short new conference encouraged people to vote early.  It sounds to me she realizes she finally just may have gotten caught.  She's not going down alone...she will blame whomever she needs to blame to absolve herself of any wrongdoing and if things get too much for her to handle, she will turn on everyone, including Obama.

I agree ... she was not exactly angry but she was serious and concerned.  The encouraging people to vote early was a dead giveaway that she thinks stuff is going to come out that will finally persuade people to vote for Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 03:11:53 am »
A lot of election stuff needs to be reformed.  The primary season is primary.  And no early voting or absentee voting without valid reasons.  Geeze.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 01:19:46 pm »
This could not have come at a worse time for her. She already has an issue with the public on the trust and honesty issue. This may change the dynamic of the race. It will also reinforce in the public's mind that this is what a Clinton presidency would look like. Corruption and scandal ridden. And they would be right in that assessment.

If she does manage to pull off a win, she will start out her first term as a damaged president

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy