Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Hillary Clinton to hold a News Conference shortly  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: BREAKING>>>Hillary Clinton to hold a News Conference shortly
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 11:40:46 pm »

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 11:43:42 pm »
HILLARY LIED AGAIN in the press conference.  The letter was not sent to only Republican lawmakers.  It was sent to Democrats as well.

Even ABC called her out on that blatant lie.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:44:06 pm by Eowyn »

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 11:54:17 pm »
Just saw some clips from the PC, man she looks worried and pissed.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 11:58:34 pm »
Just saw some clips from the PC, man she looks worried and pissed.

I heard it on the way home. You are correct, she did sounded very pissed.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 12:00:05 am »
I heard it on the way home. You are correct, she did sounded very pissed.

And also annoyed... why should we question her holiness? She's the first woman President dontcha' know!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2016, 12:00:15 am »
I still think it won't be Clinton but one of her aides.  Given the Weiner connection, it must be Abedin.

Huma to Hillary...

I'm not going down alone...

Silver Pines

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2016, 12:07:47 am »
Huma to Hillary...

I'm not going down alone...

@Gov Bean Counter

She's getting ready to throw Huma under the bus.     under the bus888

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 12:19:00 am »
Mr. Comey must be pretty sure of himself -- and of the evidence he has -- to do something like this so late in the campaign.

Of course, hillary isn't going to be indicted before November 8, but that's not the intent.

The intent is to damage her enough that Trump gains the few percentage points in the battleground states he needs to get over 270 votes in the Electoral College and win.

The risks for Comey are great if his strategy fails.
If hillary wins, she'll go after him with everything she's got.

Why would he do this, facing such a risk?

Perhaps he believes he can salvage his reputation, which wasn't doing so well up to today. For all those who accused him of being corrupt or knuckling under to pressure from above, this is Mr. Comey's answer, and it's a good one.

He certainly would be out of his job come January 20 if hillary wins.

One can only conclude that Mr. Comey doesn't want her to win, and is doing his part to help Mr. Trump prevent that...

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 12:19:36 am »
Crooked Hillary, News

This is NOT a good day for Crooked Hillary.

Understanding the pressure to address this situation, Hillary held a “press conference”…which only lasted a few minutes.

During her press conference, she claimed that the FBI ONLY sent the letter to Republicans….and that turned out to be a load of s**t:

ABC News Politics

@ABCPolitics

Fact check: Contrary to what Clinton said, Comey sent letter to both Republicans and Democrats on Capitol Hill. @benyc
6:14 PM - 28 Oct 2016

http://ilovemyfreedom.org/abc-news-catches-hillary-another-huge-lie-press-conference/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 12:20:54 am »
@Gov Bean Counter

She's getting ready to throw Huma under the bus.     under the bus888

:bigsilly:

Offline DB

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 12:26:17 am »
Oliver Darcy ‏@oliverdarcy 22s23 seconds ago

CLINTON: “American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately”

I'd guess it will something along the lines that the FBI already had this information and determined there was no criminality and therefore this is old news, bla, bla, bla... Let's get back to work for the American people, bla, bla, bla...

Oceander

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 12:26:56 am »
He's not going after Clinton.  You gotta pay attention to the details.  The emails belong to her aide Abedin and were found on a computer that Abedin shared with her husband.

What's going on here is that they found a sacrificial lamb they can prosecute to expiate Clinton's own sins in the public eye.  After this there will have been some political blood spilt to please the crowd and Clinton will have been twice exonerated.   And now very little attention will be paid to the Wikileaks emails, which are much more damaging to Clinton than the fact that Abedin illegally shared info with her husband. After all, how can Clinton be guilty of anything on that point?  She had no way of knowing what Abedin was doing in her own home.   

Oceander

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2016, 12:28:15 am »
I'd guess it will something along the lines that the FBI already had this information and determined there was no criminality and therefore this is old news, bla, bla, bla... Let's get back to work for the American people, bla, bla, bla...

I think there will be some political blood, but I think it will be Abedins blood, and the sacrifice will further vindicate Clinton.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2016, 12:29:17 am »
He's not going after Clinton.  You gotta pay attention to the details.  The emails belong to her aide Abedin and were found on a computer that Abedin shared with her husband.

What's going on here is that they found a sacrificial lamb they can prosecute to expiate Clinton's own sins in the public eye.  After this there will have been some political blood spilt to please the crowd and Clinton will have been twice exonerated.   And now very little attention will be paid to the Wikileaks emails, which are much more damaging to Clinton than the fact that Abedin illegally shared info with her husband. After all, how can Clinton be guilty of anything on that point?  She had no way of knowing what Abedin was doing in her own home.

You're exactly right.  I look for Comey or someone from the FBI to come out in the next few days and announce that Huma is a person of interest in this investigation.  That will take the focus off Hillary.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2016, 12:30:10 am »
I think there will be some political blood, but I think it will be Abedins blood, and the sacrifice will further vindicate Clinton.

I think you may be on to something.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2016, 12:33:17 am »
See how hard the Republicans push this.  They may not say much, afraid that Trump might actually win if they go all in.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2016, 12:40:40 am »
2 questions....that's it!...she knows nothing!

I thought she was the world's smartest women who knows everything.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2016, 01:01:42 am »
See how hard the Republicans push this.  They may not say much, afraid that Trump might actually win if they go all in.
They need to make sure it's close.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HonestJohn

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2016, 01:12:37 am »
It will be.  If the rumors are correct that she forwarded classified e-mails to Wiener on his private account so that he could print them on an UNCLAS printer.... that's a bunch of felony charges, right there.

I feel very sorry for their child.

How would she forward emails from a classified computer to an unclassified account?

• Technical
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2016, 01:14:46 am »
How would she forward emails from a classified computer to an unclassified account?

Huh?

Offline r9etb

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2016, 01:54:26 am »

Huh?

Somebody posted her testimony above, that she had trouble printing classified stuff for Hillary, so she'd forward the classified stuff from her work e-mail to her home account, or to Wiener's, and they'd print the stuff out.

HJ's question is: how'd she get the classified stuff out of the classified world so she could do that?

Answer: Snowden isn't the only one who can copy files.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2016, 01:57:53 am »
I watched the video of the news conference. In the past she has waited a bit to respond; this time she is responding immediately and certainly on the defensive.  I don't think she sounded angry, I think she sounded concerned.  She stated several times that she doesn't know what new information has surfaced; meaning she can't lie and deny yet. The only way that so far she's been able to deflect what's going on is to blame the GOP.  Secondly, the first words out of her mouth were, that we are eleven days out from the election and people have already started voting.  I interpreted that to mean that it's too late for them to do anything to her; it would cause too much chaos to the election.  She also in her very short new conference encouraged people to vote early.  It sounds to me she realizes she finally just may have gotten caught.  She's not going down alone...she will blame whomever she needs to blame to absolve herself of any wrongdoing and if things get too much for her to handle, she will turn on everyone, including Obama.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2016, 01:59:08 am »
She also in her very short new conference encouraged people to vote early.

Haha, is that true? That's interesting... maybe she knows there's something there.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2016, 02:01:38 am »
Ian Millhiser ‏@imillhiser  1h1 hour ago
Pete Williams, who has done more than any other journalist to debunk this new FBI story, is a former top aide to Dick Cheney.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.