Author Topic: A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage He sexually humiliates her in front of thousands.  (Read 2718 times)

Offline LottieDah

Trump is a pig.  A friend of mine is an NYC Divorce attorney and had lots of juicy stuff on Trump.  Ethics prevented her from divulging the info to me.  Oh to be a fly on the wall when Trump's picadellos were being discussed.

Offline goatprairie

It's Trump being his usual jerky self, but I'd hardly call it the crime of the century.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ya know.....I am certainly no prude.....and by no means am I one that can not or does not enjoy or laugh at a risqué joke.  But I have to say.  Donald J. Trump is a disgusting, piggish scuzzbag.   Every new bit of video or audio evidence of his own words makes me even more certain of that.  He thinks he's funny when he's being vulgar.  He's not funny.  Not one damned bit.

Yeah, but if you can just get past the vulgarity, the vapidness, he can MAGA...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sinkspur

Exactly, and this is weak.  I didn't interpret that video at all in the the stupid way it was twisted in the article.

Sinkspur is clearly working for the Hillary campaign.

I voted for Evan McMullin, just now, sport. 

I can't stand either one of them.  Hillary is a degenerate politically.

Trump is a degenerate morally.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I voted for Evan McMullin, just now, sport. 

I can't stand either one of them.  Hillary is a degenerate politically.

Trump is a degenerate morally.

Hillary is on TV right now urging people to vote early. I don't think she meant for you to vote for McMullin.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

I see you work for the Huff Post now and oppo research against Trum...what can't stand the news re Hillary and the investigation being re-opened..

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.