Author Topic: Rush: FBI Reopens Hillary Email Investigation  (Read 934 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: FBI Reopens Hillary Email Investigation
« on: October 28, 2016, 07:02:04 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/28/fbi_reopens_hillary_email_investigation

FBI Reopens Hillary Email Investigation
October 28, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Oh, wow.  Look at this.  The FBI is reopening the investigation into Clinton's email use!  Holy smokes.  Wait 'til they hear about that on CNN.  Holy smokes!  Whoa.  Now my mind's going crazy here wondering what could be behind this.  I don't have any more information than that. (interruption) They did, huh?  They found some additional emails pertinent to the investigation.

The FBI is reopening the investigation into Clinton's email use.  They found some additional emails pertinent to the investigation.  CNN still doesn't know yet. (laughing) Either that or they are going to suppress the news.  They can't suppress that.  What a time to announce that.  You know, this is gonna change, this is going to change a lot of people's analysis of the original investigation.  It's gonna change a lot of people's analysis of Comey's press conference.

We don't know enough to really make any assessments here.  And of course, folks, it's entirely possible what could happen here. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, Jason Chaffetz has announced that the FBI has discovered new email messages and is reopening the case on Hillary Clinton.  Jason Chaffetz tweeted a couple of minutes ago, "FBI director just informed me the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.  Case reopened."

Hot damn.  This investigation will not conclude by the time of the election, folks.  (interruption) What, you think it will?  No, it can't.  This investigation cannot possibly conclude by a week from Tuesday.  So it's been reopened.  There are brand-new emails that have been discovered, pertinent.  Do they come from WikiLeaks?  Has the WikiLeaks dump shown emails that Comey didn't have?  Are there emails the FBI didn't get, didn't see, didn't find?  Where did these emails come from?  We will know this in due course.

The Clinton campaign is going to be livid over this.  They thought they had this slam dunked and put away.  I have all kinds of questions going through my mind about this now, about Comey, his stellar reputation before this happened.  Look at all that has happened to end this investigation, to suppress it, to basically conclude it with everybody thinking, "Good grief.  There was all kinds of intent here.  There were all kinds of criminal activities."

The WikiLeaks dump, all of these emails that have been procured via WikiLeaks indicate that there was a lot there to be found that the FBI didn't find or looked the other way when they saw it.  It must be profound for them to reopen the investigation.  Whatever they have must be pretty stunning.  But you can imagine, the Hillary campaign, Obama DOJ, Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix, and that gets the investigation shut down. Hillary Clinton gets a three-hour interview two days before Comey announces everything on this. They granted immunity to Hillary's number one aide, Cheryl Mills, and then allowed her to be called a lawyer.

She's not a lawyer.  She's not Hillary Clinton's lawyer.  But for the purposes of Hillary's interview, they okayed the idea that she was a lawyer, and then that invoked attorney-client privilege, which meant that Cheryl Mills could not be forced to tell anybody what she knew Clinton was doing regarding this FBI stuff.  This was as corrupt as it could be right in front of our eyes.

The corruption was there.  We could see it.  It didn't have to be reported to us.  Cheryl Mills is not a lawyer -- well, she may be a lawyer.  That's not her function with Hillary.  She's never been Hillary's lawyer.  She's an aide.  She's a PR person.  She's an assistant like Huma Abedin Danger is.  Then she gets to sit in on Hillary's interview with the FBI as Hillary's lawyer, which invokes attorney-client privilege, which means Mills can't be asked anything.

They granted her immunity. She turned over her laptop and they destroyed the laptop!  Which means they destroyed evidence.  All of this happened in clear view of people who know what's going on.  It was highly irregular, a lot of people's reputations took a big hit when Comey's press conference made it clear they were not gonna pursue Hillary despite the evidence he laid out.

He laid out indictment after indictment after indictment and then said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges here because we just couldn't find intent.  Well, they must have found intent now, because that was the one thing that was protecting Mrs. Clinton.  No reasonable prosecutor would carry this forward.  They couldn't find any intention on her part to break the law.  Now they found some pertinent emails, emails pertinent to the investigation, which could mean that they shine a light on intent.

Look, I'm vamping here.  I'll have a little bit more time to put some things together.

And something else, folks.  I want to prepare you.  Look.  They could announce the reopening today and then Tuesday announce the end of the investigation, nothing there.  Gotta be prepared for anything here.  This could be a reopening for a couple of days to satisfy other political concerns covering somebody else's rear end.  There could be a number of things we don't know going on here.

But they're not gonna be able to conclude this investigation before the election.  I mean, things don't move that fast.  And the Clinton team is not gonna be participating in this fast enough for that kind of resolution to take place.  (interruption) Where will Bill meet Loretta Lynch this time?  Probably Fort Marcy Park. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: CNN's playing down this new investigation by the FBI.  They're trying to play it down saying the FBI just looking at some other emails.  There's nothing really to see here.

The banner headline on CNN: "FBI: New Emails Found Related to Clinton Investigation."  The subhead: "FBI director: Will be examined to see if they have classified information."  So.  So that's where this is going to lead. The WikiLeaks email dump has clearly demonstrated classified information was being passed back and forth.  The reason this didn't go anywhere... Let's remember here, the reason this investigation really didn't go anywhere is because Barack Obama would have been ensnared.

Barack Obama was emailing Hillary Clinton on her private server and therefore everything he emails is, by definition, classified.  Everything he sends is categorized as classified and he's emailing back and forth with Mrs. Clinton using a fake name, and he lied about that.  He told everybody -- the American people -- that he didn't know Hillary was using a private server until he saw it on the news.  He learned about it when all the rest of us learned about it.  It wasn't true.

Well, how did Comey deal with that?  The way they dealt with that was very simple:  "We're not gonna do an investigation here that's gonna indict the Democrat nominee for president or the president of the United States.  We just we're not. In an election year, we're not going there.  The FBI will wash its hands of this. This is above our pay scale."  It was something along those lines.  But something's happened to force this to be reopened, and we'll keep following it and pass on whatever we learn that we think's important as we learn it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  You know, everybody's dealing with this on the fly.  CNN is say it's just a shame that the Republicans have so politicized Comey that we don't know that we're gonna be able to believe anything forthcoming here.  Comey's letter, by the way, is addressed to numerous House committee chairmen, not just Jason Chaffetz.  My thinking on this is -- and I'm a layman, and I don't want to jump the gun here and assume things that are not known.  But I can't imagine that they would reopen this investigation if this were just an inquiry.  There has to be something here.

They have to know that there is proof of guilt now, or they have to be fairly certain of that.  They wouldn't embarrass themselves by reopening this, especially at this stage of the campaign with this kind of heat that they have to know this is gonna cause.  I mean, they're not living in a vacuum there.  Comey knows full well what this is gonna cause just to do an inquiry here. I think that they found guilt.  I think there was guilt the first time around that they overlooked for political reasons.  You know, Obama doesn't want somebody to be indicted or prosecuted, they're not gonna be. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: FBI Reopens Hillary Email Investigation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:05:16 pm »
Rush's bumper music at the end of Friday's 2nd hour; after the re-opening of the investigation was announced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
Burn, Baby, Burn