Author Topic: Eco-Rioters Burn, Shoot and Throw Bombs; CBS Sees Only 'Activists'  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Eco-Rioters Burn, Shoot and Throw Bombs; CBS Sees Only 'Activists'
By Scott Whitlock | October 28, 2016 | 12:28 PM EDT
shares

Violent rioters on Thursday burned a bridge, shot at police and threw bombs in order to stop the building of an oil pipeline in North Dakota. Yet, the journalists at CBS This Morning saw only “activists” and kept the focus on their environmentalist plight. Reporter Barry Petersen interviewed four of the radical protesters, but just one representative attempting to stop the chaos. He also ignored the Molotov cocktails being hurled at law enforcement.

A CBS graphic spun, “Activists Burn Bridge, Fire Shots at Police in ND.” Petersen mildly noted, “Activists set fire to debris on a bridge yesterday to stop police from clearing their camp.” Covering the story from the site of the violence, the journalist minimized, “There was a chance this could have turned deadly. A woman was arrested for allegedly firing three shots at police. Police said they did not shoot back.”

Source URL: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/10/28/eco-rioters-burn-shoot-and-throw-bombs-cbs-sees-only-activists

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: Eco-Rioters Burn, Shoot and Throw Bombs; CBS Sees Only 'Activists'
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 07:45:00 pm »
A long time ago I joked with friends about how the stupid, mendacious leftists re-label horrible things to make them appear normal or good. Terrorists firing AK47s, RPGs or triggering IEDS in Iraq and Afghanistan magically become "civilians". When official death totals are compiled, the deaths of 60,000 terrorists becomes in the opinion of leftists, "60,000 civilian deaths" - like our soldiers were rounding up old women / school children /men playing cards and machine-gunning them. To the insane leftists, terrorist mass murders become, "Man-Caused Disasters". Right! Like hurricanes, nothing more than that. Illegal immigrants, even those who are fully-documented (such as those who over stay visas) are "undocumented immigrants". It's "racist" to refer to the fact that they are criminals, even though they are. 

"Rioters are next," I said, "No doubt they will be re-labeled 'non-peaceful protesters' ". Yes. They are "activists" who happen to loot, burn and injure/kill LEOs and other innocent people. Not rioters. 

Voila!

All of the far-leftists should be rounded up and gassed. Sooner or later they will destroy the world, the solar system and eventually the galaxy and the universe. Destruction is what they DO!

"Leftists are incapable of embarrassment" - George Will (back when he was still sane)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 07:55:12 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)