Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 56051 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #500 on: October 29, 2016, 08:44:41 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/US/clinton-abedin-weiner-presidential-debate/2016/10/29/id/755952/
FBI Finds Thousands of E-mails on Huma-Weiner Laptop

The FBI found tens of thousands of e-mails sent from Hillary Clinton's private email server on a laptop shared by top aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner, a senior law enforcement official told Fox News Saturday.

But federal investigators are not sure whether Abedin or Weiner, the disgraced former New York congressman, owned the laptop, the official said.

The agency said Friday that it was reopening its probe into Clinton's private email use during her four years as secretary of state.

The move was a result of the FBI's investigation into another of Weiner's "sexting" scandals, revealed in late August when the NY Post posted photos of his online exchange with a woman.

The new e-mails were considered "pertinent to the investigation," officials told Fox. The Clinton campaign has suggested that the documents were duplicates.

In July, the FBI concluded that Clinton had been "extremely careless" with her private server use despite finding several e-mails being marked as classified.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch days later accepted the agency's findings and closed the nearly two-year probe without bringing criminal charges.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #501 on: October 29, 2016, 08:46:15 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fbi-warrant-shared-anthony-weiner/2016/10/28/id/755910/

FBI Needs Warrant for Shared Weiner, Huma Laptop

The FBI's newly discovered evidence in the Hillary Clinton email case is reportedly a laptop shared by Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her estranged husband Anthony Weiner, and now the bureau needs a warrant to search it.

According to NBC News, the FBI was examining the laptop because Weiner, a former congressman from New York, had been exchanging sexually graphic messages with a 15-year-old girl on it. The bureau discovered Abedin also used the laptop to send emails that might be related to the Clinton email matter.

Weiner and Abedin separated in August after Weiner was found to have been sexting with more women.

The FBI sent congressional leaders a letter Friday, alerting them that the investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state (2009-2013) was back open.

Republicans and Democrats are calling on the FBI to release more information about its latest findings, particularly with the Nov. 8 presidential election just days away.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #502 on: October 29, 2016, 08:59:47 pm »
Germane to the conversation up thread about sending emails to be printed... it is actually said specifically here in this Wikileak that many of Hillary's emails were sent by her to someone else to print.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36070

About to post this as a thread because it has a LOT of conversation about her emails, including 'off the record' discussions.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #503 on: October 29, 2016, 09:04:39 pm »
Fox News ‏@FoxNews 7m7 minutes ago

.@Jamie_Weinstein: "If @HillaryClinton wins this election you have the potential out there that she may be indicted as the President-Elect."

@mystery-ak

I wonder if she can pardon herself?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Wingnut

« Reply #504 on: October 29, 2016, 09:06:04 pm »
After I get done festooning my posts with the Christmas spirit of 12-16 animated GIFs, you're gonna wanna rethink that non banning policy.

It's all over cept for the crying!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #505 on: October 29, 2016, 09:06:20 pm »
Daniel Horowitz ‏@RMConservative 28m28 minutes ago

This is reason 3 million why its stupid to have a protracted period of early voting where people are voting based on different info

@mystery-ak

Yup,but it would break the age-old Dim tradition of "Vote early,vote often" is they were stopped.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #506 on: October 29, 2016, 09:11:39 pm »
At times I've seen it described as hatred....

@r9etb

Of course there is hatred. When she is sober enough to think,she's mad because she thinks Obomber "stole HER 2 terms as president". Her head is going to explode if she doesn't get the WH this time because she obviously won't be able to campaign 4  years from now.

HonestJohn

« Reply #507 on: October 29, 2016, 09:14:26 pm »
Surely you've heard of a thumb drive (rolls eyes)

That's not the situation described, which was emails being sent from a secure computer directly to one's home email address.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #508 on: October 29, 2016, 09:26:10 pm »
That's not the situation described, which was emails being sent from a secure computer directly to one's home email address.

Whatever.  She testified that she sent the stuff to her home computer. Are you going to go argue it with her?

HonestJohn

« Reply #509 on: October 29, 2016, 09:31:17 pm »
Newest information in the news is that the emails found on the computer aren't new, that they are the same as what they already have.

Just that they were on a new computer (the Huma/Weiner one).

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2016, 09:34:46 pm »
Newest information in the news is that the emails found on the computer aren't new, that they are the same as what they already have.

That really would not be a tremendous surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #511 on: October 29, 2016, 09:44:15 pm »

The problem that has everybody's attention was that they showed up on the computer of somebody being investigated for being a pederast.

There's been a lot of questions about how they went from Huma's possession to Weiner's, but I can completely understand how that happened.  One day I needed to use something tied to my Google account on my wife's phone so I logged into my account from there.  Google, in their ever-present desire to be helpful, shipped all my email and phone contacts into her phone.  She asked me, "Honey, why do I have hundreds of new phone contacts?  And who's 'Peggy'?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #512 on: October 29, 2016, 09:57:18 pm »
We need to pray but it looks like we may be seeing the hand of God in all of this.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #513 on: October 29, 2016, 10:00:43 pm »

Which is why Comey reopened the investigation?  I seriously doubt that.  There's something different about the e-mails that makes them "pertinent," which already-evaluated duplicates wouldn't do.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #514 on: October 29, 2016, 10:03:30 pm »

They were throwing that version around last night but pundits today argue if they were duplicates why did Comey do this...it would be old news..they argued the Feds found something big and they brought it to Comey and demanded he address this..kind of a blackmail type situation..that's why he disregarded Lynch and sent the letters to Congress....more speculation of course
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #515 on: October 29, 2016, 10:03:50 pm »
LOL.  I hope Peggy was nobody important.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #516 on: October 29, 2016, 10:08:36 pm »
@mystery-ak

I wonder if she can pardon herself?

Mark Levin said he thought she could.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #517 on: October 29, 2016, 10:16:03 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/dc-attorney-fbi-never-destroyed-laptops-of-clinton-aides/
DC Attorney: FBI Never Destroyed Laptops Of Clinton Aides

Agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation never destroyed laptops given to them by aides of Hillary Clinton as previously reported, a Washington D.C. lawyer with a source close to the Clinton investigation says.

Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova said on The David Webb Show on SiriusXM Friday night that despite the FBI agreeing to destroy the laptops of Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and ex-campaign staffer Heather Samuelson as part of immunity deals made during the initial investigation of Clinton’s email server, agents involved in the case refused to destroy the laptops.

“According to the agreement reached with the attorneys who handed over their laptops, the laptops were to be destroyed per the agreement after the testimony was given –the interviews were given – – by the attorneys. The bureau and the department agreed to that,” DiGenova said. “However the laptops contrary to published reports were not destroyed and the reason is the agents who are tasked with destroying them refused to do so. And by the way the laptops are at the FBI for inspection by Congress or federal courts.”

DiGenova said the laptops have already been subpoenaed and the FBI is waiting for Congress to ask for them.

“When I found out last Sunday that those laptops — by the way from somebody who is involved in the investigation by the FBI– had not been destroyed contrary to published reports, I could not believe that the Republicans had not gotten their hands on them even yet,” he said.

FBI Director James Comey announced Friday that emails relating to the closed investigation into Clinton’s private email server were found on a computer belonging to Anthony Weiner, former New York congressman and estranged husband of a Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Comey’s letter to Republican and Democrat members of Congress said the FBI would look into the emails to see if any classified information is among them.

A law enforcement source told The New York Times that that Abedin’s emails were on Weiner’s laptop, which the FBI had gotten in relation to its investigation into Weiner.

A source familiar with the investigation, The New York Times reported, said, agents seized the laptop and Weiner’s iPad and cellphone.

“[Abedin] may have been asked in her FBI interview if there are any other devices and she may have said no. And in the investigation of her husband, Congressman Wiener former Congressman Weiner, they may have discovered that there were four devices–some his some, hers used — by both of them for communications,” DiGenova said.

“And it is quite clear from the tenor of the letter of what the director sent that there is in fact classified information on some of those devices,” he added, noting he does not believe Comey will clear the matter before the election and release the information on the probe that the Clinton campaign wants.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/dc-attorney-fbi-never-destroyed-laptops-of-clinton-aides/#ixzz4OVzwnhPn

Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #518 on: October 29, 2016, 10:17:46 pm »
So there was "no intent" on Hillary's part, but if ONE classified e-mail from her private server made it to this laptop how would that not be a major penalty against the whole damn bunch? It does matter if it is a classified duplicate. The e-mails talk about how Chaffetz or Gowdy weren't looking at the "classified" e-mail. Maybe now they can.

PS: In all this talk since last night NOT ONE OF YOU has helped me a bit with my color scheme. Thanks   a   whole    bunch.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #519 on: October 29, 2016, 10:18:18 pm »
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45790

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

under the bus888

Poor Huma will be the scapegoat in all this although I am sure she was just following orders. If you are going to be a *friend* of any of the Clintons make sure you have an attorney on retainer.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:18:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #520 on: October 29, 2016, 10:19:24 pm »
Who's Mark Levin?

The guy that knows the Constitution like the back of his hand.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #521 on: October 29, 2016, 10:21:02 pm »
Hmm...sounds like someone I used to know.  It might come back to me in about 10 or 11 days.

Yeah, I was hoping to jog your memory.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #522 on: October 29, 2016, 10:21:03 pm »
Which is why Comey reopened the investigation?  I seriously doubt that.  There's something different about the e-mails that makes them "pertinent," which already-evaluated duplicates wouldn't do.

Comey's really just covering his ass.   He closed the FBI's investigation into the e-mail server within the last few months,  on the basis of evidence requested and received from those being investigated, not seized.   In the Weiner investigation,  a computer was actually seized,  for evidence regarding a sex crime.   Lo and behold, the perp's computer was shared with his spouse,  Hillary Clinton's closest aide.   And it's littered with forwarded e-mails,  and attachments,  that Huma, it appears,  wanted to able to print out from home.   Oops, Huma.

Comey must have been shitting bricks.   His subpoena didn't allow him to look at Huma's forwarded e-mail,  just her husband's dickshots.   He knew he had to get a new subpoena to check to see whether the "thousands" of forwarded Huma e-mails were new,  unknown classified stuff.   They most likely aren't - they may well be the same e-mails turned over before to the FBI.   But Comey can't be sure until he has the legal authority to check,  and to get that authority he has to re-open the investigation.

And he knows this less than two weeks before the election.   Shitting bricks,  he knows he can't just shut up and be discovered as knowing the Huma e-mails were out there and concealing the news until Hillary was safely elected - he'll be crucified by Congress.  So he decided to cover his ass by telling Congress, with the vaguest of explanations, that he may reopen the investigation.  And now Hillary's shitting bricks,  because the election's in a fortnight and she's boxing at shadows. 

Gonna sit back and open the bag o' popcorn.   :pop41:  It'll go good with a wee dram of Ardbeg.   
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:30:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #523 on: October 29, 2016, 10:22:31 pm »

under the bus888

Poor Huma will be the scapegoat in all this although I am sure she was just following orders. If you are going to be a *friend* of any of the Clintons make sure you have an attorney on retainer.

With teeth like hers she'll be the scrapegoat. 
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #524 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30:09 pm »

under the bus888

Everything about this development is extraordinary.  This is not a typical "let it blow over" episode.  I especially believe Comey had no choice to re-open this.  The pressure on him had to be unreal.  And scapegoat?  Hell, she may turn State's witness.

Yet, it might become Ho-Hum as many believe. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck