Author Topic: Tim Kaine: “The Catholic Church Will Change Its Same-Sex Marriage Stance Or It Will Be Banned From The U.S.”  (Read 3873 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I think you're right.   It's hard to believe Kaine would say anything that outrageous.

The problem is,  their  known positions are such that such a satire (if it is a satire)  can be mistaken for the truth. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
IMO he's just pandering. This would kill off the Democrat Party for a century if it happened. All those Catholics streaming in from Latin America...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I think you're right.   It's hard to believe Kaine would say anything that outrageous.
Yeah, but Joe Biden might.... :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline jpsb

IMO he's just pandering. This would kill off the Democrat Party for a century if it happened. All those Catholics streaming in from Latin America...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BhUq7u4O8

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
I can't stand Trump, but I may have to vote for him to keep this sick unconstitutional B@$T@RD$ out!

http://spinzon.com/tim-kaine-catholic-church-will-change-sex-marriage-stance-will-banned-u-s/
Democratic U.S. vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine announced Saturday that he believes the Catholic Church will change its position on same-sex marriage. The Virginia senator said that just like he had changed his opinion on the issue, the Catholic Church is also likely to follow suit......

“So, what I’m saying here,” he argued, “is that, while I respect the Catholic Church as I’m sure millions of Americans do, you know, at some point it is going to start acting contrary to the Christian faith, and we’re talking about an institution that’s supposed to be the first one on the front line defending it. So, when that happens, and that’s what’s happening with condemning LGBT rights, we’ll state an ultimatum.  The United States of America, more precisely, the future President of the United States of America, Hillary Clinton, will state an ultimatum. And that ultimatum will be to either change its stance on same-sex marriage or pack its bags and get out of America. And yes – the President of the country can do that.”

Unbelievable.  Please vote Trump as he is the only way to stop corrupt Clinton and insane Kaine, both of whom are left-wing radicals.

Offline rodamala

I can't stand Trump, but I may have to vote for him to keep this sick unconstitutional B@$T@RD$ out!

See the amendment after 1A and before 3A.

You're welcome.