Author Topic: Susan Rice: U.S. Must Integrate LGBT Rights into Gov’t and Foreign Policy  (Read 1328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice: U.S. Must Integrate LGBT Rights into Gov’t and Foreign Policy
By Lauretta Brown | October 27, 2016 | 3:05 PM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – National Security Advisor Susan Rice told students at American University in a speech on LGBT rights Wednesday that the “United States must continue to integrate LGBT rights into our government and foreign policy,” including “creating a more diverse national security workforce.”

“This is an issue that I’m particularly passionate about, and one that President Obama has prioritized,” Rice said, “because without tapping America’s full range of races, religions, ethnicities, social and economic experiences—without embracing people of every sexual orientation and gender identity—we’re leading in a complex world with one hand tied behind our back.”

Rice, who once served as U.S. ambassador to the U.N., said that “whether we are talking about race, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, this fight for equal rights is what our history and values demand.”

more
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/susan-rice-us-must-integrate-lgbt-rights-govt-and-foreign-policy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Thank God we elected Lesser evil Republicans year after year that support 'gay rights', invite them to conventions and court their votes. Surely they will oppose this. Just like they stood strong on Gay marriage.

Oh wait...

Offline bilo

Oh brother.  Let's be sure we integrate every insane idea into our gov't and foreign policy.  Leave no pervert behind.

You are so right!

I was talking with a friend earlier this week and he told me he received a call from a state investigator that a complaint had been filed against him for discrimination. He was told a lesbian couple claimed he denied them an apartment because they are lesbians. After laughing for a couple seconds he asked the investigator, "how would I know what they do in their bedroom?". The investigator laughed and said he made a good point, but he has to investigate all complaints but he shouldn't worry.

It's a strange world we live in.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Because in a world where ISIS and the MoBros are killing by the bushel THIS is what we need to integrate into our foreign policy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bilo

Thank God we elected Lesser evil Republicans year after year that support 'gay rights', invite them to conventions and court their votes. Surely they will oppose this. Just like they stood strong on Gay marriage.

Oh wait...

:amen:

What a great reminder why it serves no purpose to support the lesser of two evils.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Norm Lenhart

:amen:

What a great reminder why it serves no purpose to support the lesser of two evils.

People that make the lesser argument just want evil on their terms. They want their own special brand of evil to be called 'good'. I read something once about people that do that. Something about 'woe'.

You ever notice how the lesser evil crowd never talks about fighting for good? Just settling for evil? "We "can't" stop abortion so lets minimize it and call that 'pro life'. We can't overturn Homo marriage so lets just pretend it's a unicorn's fault and take no responsibility. that way it stays uncontested and we don't shoulder the blame for the people we elected that stood by and did nothing or actively helped it happen. ANDDON'TYOUDARESAYWEAREN'TCONSERVATIVE!!!"

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Oh wait...

New York values
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.